Post by JIMSLITA » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:20 pm

JNeuhoff

I have this extension along with Qphorias Options boost (with the addition compatability xml for OB when using your extension) and it works very well... I can't thank you enough. I have, however, discovered a small problem which I hope might be resolved/fixed/worked around easily !?

In Q's OB you have the option to put a comment for each option image which appears below the images as they are dyniamically updated upon option select - again these are exported/imported perfectly with this extension

EXCEPT: I have used some HTML in the comments to create a link (Kind of: Some short details - for more info click here)

The text as typed in the admin:
Short details text example. <br> <a href="/information&information_id=7" target="_blank">For more info click here</a>

These comments are exported to excel as such:
Short details text example. <br> <a href="/information&information_id=7" target="_blank">For more info click here</a>

So that when I try and re-import them it throws a MYSQL syntax error.

Is there a way of stopping this? It seems strange that it handles HTML code fine for prod desc but not hear...... Actually as I am typing this I am beginning to think that this is related more to Q's add on not handling the HTML rather than the Import Export more generally...mmm

Anyway if you can think of what I might need to address either in the I&E extension xml or the OB xml I would be very grateful!

Regards

J

OC v 1.5.4 with alot of tweaks,exts & mods.

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:24 pm

JIMSLITA wrote: Is there a way of stopping this? It seems strange that it handles HTML code fine for prod desc but not hear...... Actually as I am typing this I am beginning to think that this is related more to Q's add on not handling the HTML rather than the Import Export more generally...mmm

Anyway if you can think of what I might need to address either in the I&E extension xml or the OB xml I would be
Yes, I think it has something to do with Qs extension. It should be handled the same way as it does for e.g. the name:

E.g. during during the import:

$short_details = $this->getCell($data,$i,$j++);
$short_details = htmlentities( $short_details, ENT_QUOTES, $this->detect_encoding($short_details) );
$sql = "INSERT INTO ..... SET short_details='".$this->db->escape($short_details)."', ....";
$this->db->query( $sql );

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by JIMSLITA » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:54 pm

Hi J.Neuhoff

Thank you for replying.

So I have:

$obinfo = $this->getCell($data,$i,18,''); - ($obinfo is the short text string)
Which I change to:

$obinfo = $this->getCell($data,$i,18,'');
$obinfo = htmlentities( $obinfo, ENT_QUOTES, $this->detect_encoding($obinfo) );

Do I not have the INSERT line in my xml I only have subsequent references to $obinfo where the info is transferred into the worksheet:

$worksheet->setColumn($j,$j++,max(strlen('ob_info'),20)+1,$textFormat);

$worksheet->writeString( $i, $j++, "ob_info", $boxFormat );

I have tried replacing $obinfo = $this->getCell($data,$i,18,'');

with

$obinfo = $this->getCell($data,$i,18,'');
$obinfo = htmlentities( $obinfo, ENT_QUOTES, $this->detect_encoding($obinfo) );

in the two instances in Qs XML and that stops the MSQL error on re-import but prevents the HTML from working so that I get my text and code diplaying as plain text beneath the images.

Sorry! I don't want to post Qs code here - do you have any other ideas or would you prefer that I contact Q about it?

Regards

J

OC v 1.5.4 with alot of tweaks,exts & mods.

Post by Cyn4uk » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:13 am

Thanks to you for a great module!

I have a question: how can I change an order of cells for an expotr? For exaple I need this order in products: product_id, name, categories, sotr order, model, manufacturer, price, etc that I need. Now it is like: product_id, name, categories, sku, upc, ean, jan, ibsn, etc.

It is need for an easier editing. I vant to move columns that I don't use to the end of the sheet.

Post by Gilmore » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:19 pm

Hi J,
I have a datafeed that has multiple images on the image column. Will your extension take the 1st image(image1.jpg) and assign it to the product and then take the rest of the images after the comma and place them in the images tab on that product?
i.e., image1.jpg, image2.jpg, image3.jpg, image4.jpg, image5.jpg

Thanks!

Gilmore

Post by Anthony1632 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:25 pm

The first image is in the product tab, the other images will be in another tab called additional images (the additional images are linked to the product-id)

Post by Gilmore » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:25 pm

@Anthony...I know this. I don't think you understand the question I was asking J. Read it again and then maybe you will understand it better. I understand how this works. But the datafeed I am using/...well just read it again. No need for me to re-type what I have already said!

Thanks!

Gilmore

Post by Anthony1632 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:30 pm

i would say...try it

Post by samdz » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:58 pm

Hi;

I have installed but when I try to export get this error : Erreur 6 (net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND)

thank you

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:29 pm

Gilmore wrote:Hi J,
I have a datafeed that has multiple images on the image column. Will your extension take the 1st image(image1.jpg) and assign it to the product and then take the rest of the images after the comma and place them in the images tab on that product?
It won't do it automatically.The 'image'can only take one image, the others are to be listed manually the 'Additional Images' column.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by samdz » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:37 am

Hi;

I can export, any help ?? I get this: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

Thank you

Post by Anthony1632 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:41 am

check if you followed installation procedure to the letter since its quite easy. In back-end under system there will be a tab import/export (open this) and export should work. Check file and route permissions. See also that you have the right version. Should be easy to do.

Post by Gilmore » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:27 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
Gilmore wrote:Hi J,
It won't do it automatically.The 'image' can only take one image, the others are to be listed manually the 'Additional Images' column.
Hi J.
If I format the Additional Images column images with a semi-colon separator, will it pick them up and put them all in the additional images? Does this mean I will have to add an additional image field for each one of them? Thats's a ton of work when there are over 160 products with more than 1 image in the image column.
i.e., image2.jpg;image3.jpg;image4.jpg;image5.jpg
Some of the additional images on the datafeed have 7+ images in the images column. So based on what you said, I take it I will have to separate all of the additional images from the 1st image and then place them in the additional image column. I would like to not have to do all this manual editing on the DF if it isn't necessary.
Is there a snipplet of code that can be added to your extension that will see all of the images in the image column and if there are more than 1 and they are separated by a semi colon, move them to the additional images for that product? That seems like the easy quick way to do this! LOL I know if anyone can make it happen, it's you! Not to mention it will make your extension the only one anyone will need to do an import with since it will now do it all. ;D

Thanks!

Gilmore

Post by pstruh » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:18 pm

Is there any way how to bypass memory problem ? I set php.ini according to readme.txt but still have the same problem. I've read that the increment import will solve the problem. Can someone help with that please? I am on 1.5.4.
Thank you

Post by davidburrell » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:10 pm

I really like your module and it works on my local development server but when I uploaded everything live I am getting the following errors any help would be great.

Here are the errors I am getting when I try to export:
2013-04-10 8:08:46 - PHP Warning: stream_wrapper_unregister() [<a href='function.stream-wrapper-unregister'>function.stream-wrapper-unregister</a>]: Unable to unregister protocol zip:// in D:\Inetpub\vhosts\mountainrecordings.com\httpdocs\shop\system\PHPExcel\Classes\PHPExcel\Shared\ZipStreamWrapper.php on line 69
2013-04-10 8:08:46 - PHP Notice: iconv_substr() [<a href='function.iconv-substr'>function.iconv-substr</a>]: Unknown error (0) in D:\Inetpub\vhosts\mountainrecordings.com\httpdocs\shop\system\PHPExcel\Classes\PHPExcel\Shared\String.php on line 313

Here are the errors I am getting when I try to import:
2013-04-10 8:10:09 - PHP Warning: stream_wrapper_unregister() [<a href='function.stream-wrapper-unregister'>function.stream-wrapper-unregister</a>]: Unable to unregister protocol zip:// in D:\Inetpub\vhosts\mountainrecordings.com\httpdocs\shop\system\PHPExcel\Classes\PHPExcel\Shared\ZipStreamWrapper.php on line 69
2013-04-10 8:10:09 - PHP Exception: ZipArchive library is not enabled in D:\Inetpub\vhosts\mountainrecordings.com\httpdocs\shop\system\PHPExcel\Classes\PHPExcel\Reader\Excel2007.php on line 240

Thanks again

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:06 pm

Hi davidburrell,

Ask your webhost to enable the php_zip library.

Guru Member

Post by Nippy7 » Wed May 01, 2013 12:15 am

Hi
I'm not as opencart literate as some of you guys here so this might sound a silly question.

I have downloaded my files to Excell and I now wish to add categories, sub-categories and products however the
download is showing category_id, parent_id, product_id.

How do I generate these numbers on new categories etc. that I add to excell before I upload them to opencart? or do I
need to fill these colums at all?

Thanks

Post by burley » Wed May 01, 2013 6:57 pm

you can make those up yourself, start with 1, 2. 10, 1000 or whatever other number you want.
Every id (product or category) needs to be unique!

If a category has subcategories, this is whats called "parent_id". So add the category_id of the parent category the sub belongs to. Otherwise leave it blank

Post by Nippy7 » Wed May 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Hi Burley

That's a great help. Thanks

Post by Affableaardvark » Thu May 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Hello
I am using Mijoshop 1.6.2 with Opencart version 1.5.5.1 and have added products and exported the xlsx file. When I copy new products into it and upload I get an error "Export/Import: Invalid number of worksheets, 8 worksheets expected"
I have checked the file and there are 8 worksheets so can anyone advise on a fix.