Post by tom92 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:26 pm

I think it is the image problem...but i'm not sure...when i go to this page it show the admin login inside the file manager....and it shows this kind of code that i don't even know what is it. Sorry for trouble you guys~ i'm beginner here. Please help me. reply ASAP~ Thanks~

Attachments

Errors.png

Prove - Errors.png (185.4 KiB) Viewed 921 times

Post by tom92 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:24 pm

I really need help here~Anyone? please tell me whats going on with this Image Manager? I really stuck here and i don't have much time to stuck here anymore. For your kindness~ please help :'(

Post by butte » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:55 am

I'm probably not understanding the problem, but "unexpected" means that something is spuriously present or absent, and the solitary left-hand "<" may indicate that its right-hand mate is missing. Somewhere.

The image placeholders, such as "Samsung Tab 10.1", are "ALT" (for alternative) attributes which spell out what an image is, for reference or for the blind "reading" by audio. That helps you see what is missing if the images themselves are missing, won't load, etc.. You see the alt texts, not the images, so something isn't in the right place or isn't being summoned properly by code. Somewhere.

Your own images themselves must be uploaded into the proper place. You'll find a directory (dir) named "image" (singular; with NO "s"). Under image/ you'll find (1) a subdir named "cache" and under cache/ a further subdir named "data" (both for images the software will make from the originals); and, also directly under image/, you'll find (2) a subdir named "data" (for the originals that you upload, and from which the software makes the thumbnails). Upload your own images into the latter place (2). You can put your own subdirs into both of the data/ subdirs to help sort pictures (somewhere along the line you may need to do so).

What I'm seeing here, however, seem to be the alts and not the images for the stock-installation example product pictures. Look "Somewhere".

You might try reinstalling. You might have a chance-corrupted file. You might have tripped in attempting to remove the default examples of Products and pictures. Hard to say.

Guru Member