Post by spanishdude » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:20 pm

Hello,

If you can solve it I'll pay you $4 via Liberty Reseve (is not much but its all that I can pay in this moment)

User must be trusted here.

Manager de eCommerces dedicados a la venta de repuestos para electrodomésticos. Somos distrubuidores, especializados en venta al particular y también mayoristas.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by paulfeakins » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Hi there

I think you need to do a few calculations before choosing the size of payment to offer - for example, you're after a good and trusted ecommerce developer, what is the hourly market rate for one of these?

Then secondly, consider how long it might take them to solve this issue?

Seeing as there isn't much information provided it will be very hard to know what the issue is straight away without quite a lot of investigation. A few test orders will probably have to be done. It might be an issue that only happens very rarely so they may have to keep an eye on your website for weeks until it happens.

Then assuming they think they've fixed the issue, they won't be sure until it hasn't happened for months. But if it does then happen again, they'll have to spend more time investigating, perhaps another hour... all for $4.

Please understand I say this just so that you might be better able to get your issue fixed more quickly by either providing a lot more info about the issue and doing some of the investigation first yourself, or offering a higher amount.

Another option that may help you is asking the question (with a lot more information) in a forum that isn't for commercial support.

Either way I hope you get it fixed.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by straightlight » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:48 am

If you can solve it I'll pay you $4 via Liberty Reseve (is not much but its all that I can pay in this moment)
$4.00 rate is amongst the restriction where a payment gateway normally restricts withdrawing the amount into our account, especially with PayPal which means, for this assignment, the programmer would be working for free without having the credit to invest into his own account since what's not yet invested is not yet your money until it gets to the bank period.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON