Post by iografico » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Hi,

congratulations for your module, it works well and is very complete.

A few tips:

1) in "Newsletter Templates" give the possibility to choose whether to show the model code.

2) in "Newsletter Templates" give the possibility to enter, under the product name, a "fake" button "Add to Cart" (being able to customize the button text, the same for all products of course).

3) in "Create and Send" give the possibility to add more section "Include selected products" and for each of them you can assign a title.

4) in "Newsletter Templates" give the possibility to choose in a simple way, the background color of the page and the background color of the body of newsletter.

Thanks
Massimo

Post by andy2012 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:27 pm

Thanks to all for the kind words and for the 5 stars rating!

We also checked all the tickets and e-mail and closed and helped out other customers with some little issues.
We are doing our best to keep our module updated and bug free.

Once again, no idea, what the user Kurta is complaining about (still no ticket opened by him) but for sure we are working to get everything as more smooth as possible. In a moment we are going to release a updated version and working on some new top notch features.

Again Thanks to all :) and stay tuned!

Newsletter Enhancements - vQmod

Post by andy2012 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:30 pm

Updated version of Newsletter Enhancements - V3 - vQmod + Free Mega Template Pack was released yesterday :)
Hope everyone will enjoy the new features!

Stay tuned and again thanks for the support

Post by iografico » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:40 pm

Hi,
Updated yesterday. The new feature that allows you to add more sections "selected products" and each a different title is fantastic!

Thanks for all
Massimo

Post by iografico » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:46 pm

Hi,
I suggest one thing for a future update.

In "Newsletter Stats" would be useful to see:
- Total number of clicked
- Number of clicked / newsletter sent (percentage)
- Number of clicked / read newsletter (percentage)

Thanks
Massimo

Post by captinstupid » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:55 am

Buying your extension today.

I cant believe the kind of crap you gota take just to collect $25 of some guy who basically said the product was great, but didn't get high quality support. You got to have some balls to come complain in a forum about a product you liked that cost $25, but only got 2 support emails sent from the maker. What the heck do people expect to get for $25. (not that you didn't give support, Im just saying if you didn't he still shouldn't complain because the product was good). Anyway here is what i do when i get something for $25, and I dont get support. I go buy a different $25 product and try that one. What a nightmare it must be developing open source extensions with such demanding customers with large expectations and shallow pockets must be. McDonald's is going to seem like a good option for developers in the not so distant future if the customer base keeps lowering their budgets while increasing demands on the programmers time.

Post by kurta » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:57 pm

captinstupid wrote:Buying your extension today.

I cant believe the kind of crap you gota take just to collect $25 of some guy who basically said the product was great, but didn't get high quality support. You got to have some balls to come complain in a forum about a product you liked that cost $25, but only got 2 support emails sent from the maker. What the heck do people expect to get for $25. (not that you didn't give support, Im just saying if you didn't he still shouldn't complain because the product was good). Anyway here is what i do when i get something for $25, and I dont get support. I go buy a different $25 product and try that one. What a nightmare it must be developing open source extensions with such demanding customers with large expectations and shallow pockets must be. McDonald's is going to seem like a good option for developers in the not so distant future if the customer base keeps lowering their budgets while increasing demands on the programmers time.
Captinstupid You're right, I own balls.
I was not given anything to be 1$, 25$ or 100$, it is always a product purchased with license and a commercial operation.
So far I have spent 800$ on OpenCart commercial extensions, then your speech is totally out of place, continues to fiddle around and buy extensions, then when you have seen the support that you give other developers, then you can talk.

Location - Italy

Post by andreas89 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:43 pm

i have installed Newsletter Enhancements - V3 - vQmod + Free Mega Template Pack
but pop up modal not showing and mail message still empty or no template

Andy, please help me solve? ( i'm using opencart 1.5.5.1)

Post by andy2012 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:52 pm

Hi Andreas :)

Thanks for the purchase!

The best and fastest way to get support is by e-mail: support@icode.me or via our ticket system.

Support is available from Monday to Friday 10.00 a.m. – 6.30 p.m. CET – Central European Time.

Kind Regards,
Icode.me Staff :)

Post by andy2012 » Sun May 12, 2013 3:14 pm

We had many request for Summer sales so we are working on some new Summer Templates :)

Stay tuned :)

Post by zaidladha » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:45 pm

Hi,
I need this module to record the time and date of when the user added their email address via the pop up. Can you please let me know asap. I have already purchased the module.

Post by zaidladha » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:58 am

Hi,
Can you please help me? I need to add a time and date stamp to each email address as it is added.

Post by CaroleR » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:10 am

I have install Newsletter Enhancements in Opencart 2.xxx. I try two times First time with FTP configured and second time with manual upload.

I have the same problem in each case : When I open the module, its register well with the purchase id an my email.
After I try to configure this module I cannot save the changes. Need HELP

Jacques
Last edited by CaroleR on Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by bkpie » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:23 am

Maybe someone here can help me. I have tried contacting support but only received one response asking what version I used. I have the latest version of NE and 2.0.1.3. Newsletter sends fine and they can hit unsubscribe but when they hit subscribe on the newsletter I get following error. It is probably my fault but not sure what to do. I requested support on Oct 21st Not a coding genius here :)

Notice: Undefined index: store_id in /home2/qsi1/public_html/catalog/model/ne/account.php on line 42Notice: Undefined index: in /home2/qsi1/public_html/catalog/model/ne/account.php on line 42Notice: Undefined index: store_id in /home2/qsi1/public_html/catalog/model/ne/account.php on line 43Notice: Undefined index: in /home2/qsi1/public_html/catalog/model/ne/account.php on line 43Notice: Undefined index: store_id in /home2/qsi1/public_html/catalog/model/ne/account.php on line 44Notice: Undefined index: in /home2/qsi1/public_html/catalog/model/ne/account.php on line 44Notice: Undefined index: store_id in /home2/qsi1/public_html/catalog/model/ne/account.php on line 45Notice: Undefined index: in /home2/qsi1/public_html/catalog/model/ne/account.php on line 45Notice: Undefined index: store_id in /home2/qsi1/public_html/catalog/model/ne/account.php on line 46Notice: Undefined index: in /home2/qsi1/public_html/catalog/model/ne/account.php on line 46Notice: Undefined index: store_id in /home2/qsi1/public_html/catalog/model/ne/account.php on line 47Notice: Undefined index: in /home2/qsi1/public_html/catalog/model/ne/account.php on line 47Notice: Undefined index: store_id in /home2/qsi1/public_html/catalog/model/ne/account.php on line 48Notice: Undefined index: in /home2/qsi1/public_html/catalog/model/ne/account.php on line 48Notice: Undefined index: store_id in /home2/qsi1/public_html/catalog/model/ne/account.php on line 49Notice: Undefined index: in /home2/qsi1/public_html/catalog/model/ne/account.php

Post by michael2820 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:00 pm

I know this thread is old, but I agree: This module is by far the most advanced module I have bought, and I have bought more than 10 since 2011. BUT you have to read carefully, what the author writes AND you have to know some technical things. I emailed with the author many years ago and he did something else and had no time for support. As far as I remember, he had written this module for a client. For the price it is amazing.

--- please reply only with verified data, that is: no 'I think', 'maybe' etc. ---

Location - Denmark ver. 2.1.0.2