Post by Rafael » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:35 am

In OpenCart 0.7.9. (and ChromiumCart) we had with the additional images also the colour on the popup in text.

In the 'new' OpenCart we don't have that anymore.

Example, 4 colours available: black, copper, espresso and grey ... how can my customer see the difference between e.g. copper and espresso in the new OpenCart?

Question?

Is there a way to display the popup image with the colour name/text?

Thanks for any help! :)

Location - Rotterdam - Netherlands

Post by Qphoria » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:33 am

Oh you mean the name of the image.
The name was a removed actually so there is no identifier anymore, except for the image file name. You might be able to use that with some modification

Administrator

Post by Rafael » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Qphoria wrote:Oh you mean the name of the image. The name was a removed actually so there is no identifier anymore, except for the image file name. You might be able to use that with some modification
That's exactly what I meant. If I upload (for example) T-Shirt_Espresso.jpg + T-Shirt_Copper.jpg the difference in colours is hard to see. Why the name has been removed in the new OpenCart? :(

Another example, if you sell "golf" socks in white, off white, baby white, light beige and beige, how can the customer see (at additional images) the difference?

In the 'old' OpenCart we could give the image (in different languages!) a "Type Name" T-Shirt exclusive and colour (Copper) name. In English "copper", in Dutch "koper", in German "kupfer" etc. etc.

I really would not have a clue how I can solve this problem?

Location - Rotterdam - Netherlands