Post by spikeachu » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:30 am

Allows you to market 3rd Party affiliate products by redirecting customers to a 3rd Party website instead of being able to add the item to cart.

Redirect URL is specified per product in the back office and can include an affiliate code, or a URL specified by your affiliated company to ensure you receive commission on sales.

Demo:
http://ocdemo.msawebdesign.co.uk/admin

Username: demo
Password: demo

Download:
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=5182
Last edited by spikeachu on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wedding Invitations and Stationery by Love2print

Commercial Mods
Product Colours on Category Page
Cardsave Direct Gateway
Clear Cache
Promotional Watermarks on Images
Multiple Category / Product Templates ** Popular **
Log Failed Login Attempts
Display Eligible Coupons with Products
Twitter Feeds

Have I helped you out or saved you some time? Please donate

Post by johnall » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:40 am

I found this about affiliate selling. I tried to view the demo and even the download link. they both ask me to sign in but when I put in my forum name and password it will not accept it. How can I access this information. What sign in info are they looking for?

Got It

Post by johnall » Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:54 am

I tried the demo but I am seeing what I would like to do. Perhaps I just don't understand the product. I installed a test product in the back end and then went to the front end of the site. I see a cart option to pay for the item. Is there a way of eliminating the "add to cart button" for those items that I want to have a clickable redirect link? If I purchased the extension will I get full instructions on how to use it? Will I be able to sell my downloadable products using the "Add to cart" buttons as I already have on my site?

Post by johnall » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:14 am

Hello Can someone answer

Re: [Released] Affiliate Marketing / URL Redirect

Postby johnall » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:54 pm
I tried the demo but I am seeing what I would like to do. Perhaps I just don't understand the product. I installed a test product in the back end and then went to the front end of the site. I see a cart option to pay for the item. Is there a way of eliminating the "add to cart button" for those items that I want to have a clickable redirect link? If I purchased the extension will I get full instructions on how to use it? Will I be able to sell my downloadable products using the "Add to cart" buttons as I already have on my site?