Post by crojo » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:46 am

scanreg wrote:will this handle international sales?

customs issues, declarations, differnet terms depending on country, etc

for multiple countries?

thanks
Hi there,

This extension handle's all sales and orders that OpenCart Default install handles, it does not change the way the invoicing is handled by opencart, it adds the optional extras listed above.

The only thing I have not entered is different languages, this extension only shows with the english language, I am open to helping out with different languages on a case by case basis though.

Post by crojo » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:34 pm

Minor Update V1.68

Updated files into one archive, Please use WINRAR to decompress.
Added minor adjustments for compatibility of another extension a customer was using.

Post by crojo » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Christmas Special 20% OFF LIMITED TIME ONLY

Post by beckan » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:03 am

Hi crojo and happy new year!

I just bought your module and installed it just fine. Made some settings in back-end and clicked SAVE... then my whole webshop stopped responding and crashed. Don't have a clue what happened. At some point I got an error message telling me I lost contact with my MySQL.

I had to delete the module files through my FTP to get my site back on track. Now I am worried about to install your module again :o since I saw your support is closed until 10th of January, and we are looking to go online the 7th, and I need a extended invoice module like yours... :(

Opencart version 1.5.4

Please help me when you have a chance!
Best regards,
Rebecka

Post by npb » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:53 pm

Hi crojo,

I have purchased the Complete Invoice Packing Slip & Shipping Label ext (252572).

I would like to know if we could use QR code for the "SKU" instead of barcode?

We currently employ QR code for our standard inventory tracking and wish to have the QR on invoice and packing slip

Please advise.

Thanks,
Nick

npb

Post by crojo » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:56 am

@ Rebecka, I have sent you an email, it seems like a coincidence to me for that to occur.

Hi Nick,

That is currently not possible with the current version, I will look at adding this feature in the next release.

Regards,
crojo

Post by crojo » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:42 am

Updated to Version 2.0

SKU column can be added or removed on Invoice and Packing Slip
LOCATION column can be added or removed on Packing Slip
Added Quality Control Check Column to Packing Slip can be added or removed
Added Email Packing Slip as PDF
Custom Subject for Packing Slip and Invoice Emails
Custom Title for Packing Slip
Added Settings short cut to Order Page.

Post by crojo » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:54 am

Updated for OC v 1.5.5.1

Post by Cornell » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:09 pm

Hi OpenCartChoice,

I purchase this extension and I have below errors:
1. In Admin Panel when I hit "Email Packing Slip" tab I have this error:
Notice: Undefined variable: order in /home/reti2135/public_html/admin/view/template/sale/order_packingpemail.tpl on line 178
2. In Admin Panel when I hit "Email Invoice" tab I have this error:
Notice: Undefined variable: order in /home/reti2135/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_view_template_sale_order_packemail.tpl on line 181
3. In Admin Panel when I hit "Packing Slip" "Shipping Label" Print Invoicel" tabs all is blank, there is nothing
4. When the order is confirmed, not send automatically notification e-mail to customer
My default account e-mail is a GMail account
Please contact me urgently to the e-mail address: cornellpitt@rdslink.ro, and guide me to fix this errors.
My version of OpenCart is 1.5.4.1 with vqmod latest version installed.
Thank you in advance,
Best Regards,
Cornell

Post by midihead » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:27 am

I''m strongly considering purchasing this extension. Just one question: Is it possible to customize the shipping label? I'd like to have the sender address in the upper left of the label and the shipping address in the lower right section of the label.

Thanks! :)

Post by crojo » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:32 pm

Hi there,

It is currently not possible to customize the shipping label from within the module itself, if you do end up purchasing the extension please email me from the contact details in the readme and I will modify the shipping label to reflect that change for you.

Kind Regards.

Post by ravidevt » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:20 am

Sir, I am getting the following error. Please tell me what I need to do?

Notice: Constant DOMPDF_DIR already defined in /home/www/itpondy.com/opencart/admin/Zend/dompdf/dompdf_config.inc.php on line 20Notice: Constant DOMPDF_INC_DIR already defined in /home/www/itpondy.com/opencart/admin/Zend/dompdf/dompdf_config.inc.php on line 25Notice: Constant DOMPDF_LIB_DIR already defined in /home/www/itpondy.com/opencart/admin/Zend/dompdf/dompdf_config.inc.php on line 30

Post by crojo » Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:40 pm

As I already stated to you, you must have 2 installations of dompdf you will need to pick which one you want to use and delete the other one

If you are unable to do this yourself please email me help(at)opencartchoice.com and send me an admin account with full rights to your opencart installation and also an ftp account.

Kind Regards,

Post by designingfresh » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:11 am

Hello!

I just bought this add-on and I am using 1.5.5.1 and I am getting this error when I click to open the packing slip or the invoice in the admin: Notice: Use of undefined constant HTTP_IMAGE - assumed 'HTTP_IMAGE' in /home/xxxxx/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_sale_order.php on line 2371

The logo and the delete button on the invoice page are both not showing up as well.

Thank you for your help!

Post by crojo » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:24 am

Hi there,

Please download the latest version of the extension, inside the download is a file called OpenCart 1.5.5.1 install please have a read of that for instructions to fix that error, if you get stuck please email me access to an FTP account to your OpenCart installation and I will help you fix it. help(at)opencartchoice.com

Post by crojo » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:34 am

For anyone else that has this error with 1.5.5.1, here are the instructions:

Special notes for OpenCart 1.5.5.1 Users

If you have done or plan to do a clean install of OpenCart to 1.5.5.1 please ensure the following
is in the config.php and admin/config.php

define('HTTP_IMAGE', 'http://yoursite.com/image/');
and
define('HTTPS_IMAGE', 'https://yoursite.com/image/');

Example:

If you do not insert these lines you may get this error.
Notice: Use of undefined constant HTTP_IMAGE - assumed 'HTTP_IMAGE' in /home/folder/public_HTML/order.php on line ***

Post by designingfresh » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:26 am

This fix worked perfectly! Thank you!

Post by mastersquall » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:31 pm

Sir,
I am Running 1.5.4.1 opencart with seo pro pack and custome theme(shoppica2)
Is this possible to edit invoice before printing ?

Reason so that i can enter Mobiles IMEI Number as result one of my customer invoice got rejected because it didn't had serial number (IMEI)

let me know if it can done i will purchase your module after your reply
please reply fast

http://www.mastersquall.com

Location - Delhi,India

Post by crojo » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:55 am

Hi there,

You should be able to edit the order and add in the required information before printing or emailing the invoice.

Post by mastersquall » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:25 am

crojo wrote:Hi there,

You should be able to edit the order and add in the required information before printing or emailing the invoice.
thanks for reply is this possible to show this process using screenshot if live demo not possible ? just wanted make sure before i buy as i have faced lot of issue in past when i purchased module but it didn't worked as i wanted

http://www.mastersquall.com

Location - Delhi,India