Post by storm-cloud » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:32 am

rph wrote:Vqcache files are always used. useCache just controls whether they're generated every time or just once. VQMM doesn't allow you to set useCache status because you need to modify vqmod.php or index.php to do that.
Ahh, I see. Thank you for clarifying. I might test if there are any speed differences later.

Post by ogun » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:13 pm

VQMods are a bit of a lifesaver, and this module makes them even easier to use - thank you! :)

Been experimenting with Opencart and now have a dozen or so VQMods - having to go back and edit them because I'd made a few foolish mistakes (e.g. editing an INSERT statement instead of just getting the insertid and running a new query, so it instantly breaks when the next VQMod comes along and tries to edit the same INSERT statement). While I've been fixing these, have realised that it'd be useful to have a quick reference for what files are affected by any given VQMod.

To this end, have hacked up the following VQMod for VQMod Manager and posting it in case it's of use to anyone else:

Code: Select all

<modification>
	<id><![CDATA[vqmod_man_mouseover]]></id>
	<version><![CDATA[1.0]]></version>
	<vqmver><![CDATA[2.1.7]]></vqmver>
	<author><![CDATA[Ogun]]></author>
	<file name="admin/controller/module/vqmod_manager.php">
		<operation>
			<search position="after"><![CDATA[
				$xml = simplexml_load_file($vqmod);
			]]></search>
			<add><![CDATA[
				foreach($xml->file as $xml_value) {
					$xml_value = get_object_vars($xml_value);
					$this->data['vqmod_targets'][$vqmod][] = $xml_value['@attributes']['name'];
				}
			]]></add>
		</operation>
	</file>
	<file name="admin/view/template/module/vqmod_manager.tpl">
		<operation>
			<search position="replace"><![CDATA[
				<?php foreach ($vqmods as $vqmod) { ?>
			]]></search>
			<add><![CDATA[
				<?php foreach ($vqmods as $vqmod_key => $vqmod) { ?>
			]]></add>
		</operation>
		<operation>
			<search position="replace"><![CDATA[
				<td class="left"><strong><?php echo $vqmod['file_name']; ?></strong><br /><div style="font-size:0.9em; margin:3px 0px;"><?php echo $vqmod['id']; ?></div></td>
			]]></search>
			<add><![CDATA[
				<td class="left"><strong title="<?php echo implode("\r\n",$vqmod_targets[$vqmod_key]); ?>"><?php echo $vqmod['file_name']; ?></strong><br /><div style="font-size:0.9em; margin:3px 0px;"><?php echo $vqmod['id']; ?></div></td>
			]]></add>
		</operation>
	</file>
</modification>
If you're running OC 1.5.4.1, VQMod 2.1.7 and VQMod Manager 1.0.1 then this will show a list of the files affected by a VQMod when you mouse over its name in VQMod Manager.

Post by rph » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:38 pm

I've finally had a chance to get more work done on VQMod Manager. I'll likely be releasing a beta in the next couple weeks. Some of the new features are:
  • Confirms that VQMod is properly installed and integrated with OpenCart; will give users an idea how to fix it if not
  • New horizontal tab layout
  • vqcache files can be download to assist developer troubleshooting
  • Show VQMod logging, useCache, and cacheTime settings
  • Disabled VQMod scripts are highlighted
  • VQMod script table now has zebra stripes for easy viewing
  • The error log tab is highlighted if it's not empty
  • Inline CSS has been replaced with a proper stylesheet
  • Display an error if a pre-existing VQMod script has malformed XML (gets rid of "Warning: simplexml_load_file()" error)
vqmm_scripts.png

vqmm_scripts.png (37.4 KiB) Viewed 6597 times

vqmm_settings.png

vqmm_settings.png (18.65 KiB) Viewed 6597 times

vqmm_error_log.png

vqmm_error_log.png (19.89 KiB) Viewed 6597 times

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by i2Paq » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Thanks for the hard work!

Works like a charm.

Please find attached the Dutch language files :)

PM me if there are issues with these files.

Attachments

Dutch language for vqmod manager v1.0.1

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by rph » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:12 am

Awesome. I've added a link to the first post.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Post by storm-cloud » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:12 am

Just a quick question, there is no problem using vQMod manager with the latest vQmod (2.1.7), right?

The reason I ask is because of the new cacheTime feature.

Post by rph » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:33 am

No problem.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Post by techhelp » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:51 am

VQMOD Manager was working fine however now when trying to login the current error is: I have reinstalled but it still shows this error. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@stores.com.au and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Post by rph » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:11 pm

This is not an issue caused by VQMod Manager. You have some other problem.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Post by Nemesisforever » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:03 am

After I installed VQmod Manager and updated permissions I get the following error after I installed under Modules>VQMod Manager

"ZipArchive must be installed for VQMod Manager to work properly!"

Please check the attached screenshot.

Anyone can tell me how to rectify this?

Attachments

Clipboard01.jpg

Screenshot - Clipboard01.jpg (144.57 KiB) Viewed 6015 times

Post by OSWorX » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:54 pm

Hello Ryan,

latest version (2.0.beta.4) of VQMod-Manager use GLOB_BRACE (admin controller, line 111).
Because this flag is not supported on all systems (see http://at2.php.net/manual/en/function.glob.php) it should be disabled (like the OC system did 1 year ago), otherwise this error is displayed and no files are visible:
Notice: Use of undefined constant GLOB_BRACE - assumed 'GLOB_BRACE' in ../admin/controller/module/vqmod_manager.php on line 111Warning: glob() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in ../admin/controller/module/vqmod_manager.php on line 111
And at line 17 this should be therefore adopted also.

$this->vqmod_script_files = substr_replace(DIR_SYSTEM, '/vqmod/xml/*.{xml,xml_}', -8);
to

$this->vqmod_script_files = substr_replace(DIR_SYSTEM, '/vqmod/xml/*.xm*', -8);

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by rph » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:59 am

That's how VQMM used to be. I changed it because glob has greedy matching and I don't want it grabbing files it shouldn't.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Post by rph » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:08 am

Nemesisforever wrote:After I installed VQmod Manager and updated permissions I get the following error after I installed under Modules>VQMod Manager

"ZipArchive must be installed for VQMod Manager to work properly!"
Beta requires ZipArchive. Without it you can't do any of the backup features. Just use VQMM 1.0. It doesn't enforce the requirement.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Post by timparnell » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:32 pm

MrTech wrote:@timparnell - Stick to your principles and not change it? Ouch, it's not like I was holding a gun to his head, I asked a question out of ignorance. I learned something so it was totally worth losing some brownie points with rph because I wasted a few minutes of his time having to provide this oc_noob an answer instead of coding the next great thing!
@MrTech I meant no offence by my comment. Sorry if it was taken that way.
MrTech wrote:This should be added to a list of 2 mods you can't live without. Firebug and VQMod Manager, there I said it.
Totally agree with this.....

tim@pointreddesign.co.uk | http://www.pointreddesign.co.uk

Location - Norwich, Norfolk, UK

Post by OneSupply » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:11 pm

Hello,

I am having this error, and I am not able to resolve:

Notice: Undefined variable: vqmod in /data/24/2/155/98/2644913/user/2902601/htdocs/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_startup.php on line 77

Fatal error: Call to a member function modCheck() on a non-object in /data/24/2/155/98/2644913/user/2902601/htdocs/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_startup.php on line 77

/data/24/2/155/98/2644913/user/2902601/ This is the path for my host so it can be disregarded.

I get these error every time I want to do any modifications to any script for example a delete or uninstall returns this error.

I reinstalled a fresh version of vQmod over the existing as suggested in one of the forums I scoured. This did not resolve the issue. Any guidance is greatly appreciated. Please let me know if there is a better place where this request for help should go.

Thanks.
OneSupply

Post by rph » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:40 pm

This is not related to VQMod Manager. You don't have VQMod installed correctly.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Post by rph » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:37 pm

OSWorX wrote:Hello Ryan,

latest version (2.0.beta.4) of VQMod-Manager use GLOB_BRACE (admin controller, line 111).
Because this flag is not supported on all systems (see http://at2.php.net/manual/en/function.glob.php) it should be disabled (like the OC system did 1 year ago), otherwise this error is displayed and no files are visible:
Notice: Use of undefined constant GLOB_BRACE - assumed 'GLOB_BRACE' in ../admin/controller/module/vqmod_manager.php on line 111Warning: glob() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in ../admin/controller/module/vqmod_manager.php on line 111
And at line 17 this should be therefore adopted also.

$this->vqmod_script_files = substr_replace(DIR_SYSTEM, '/vqmod/xml/*.{xml,xml_}', -8);
to

$this->vqmod_script_files = substr_replace(DIR_SYSTEM, '/vqmod/xml/*.xm*', -8);
I'm using a new method now.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Post by OSWorX » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:39 pm

Latest version is not useable IF ZipArchive is NOT installed.
Could you change the extension that way, that it will be useable but no .zipped archives can be downloaded?

Or add - in case it is not installed - an own packager to the module (as I have it with some at my own)?

Otherwise I have to use an older version at some clients.

thx!

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by rph » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:36 am

I'll do something with it at some point in the future. I'm too busy to rewrite it now so just comment out the installation validation code that checks for it.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Post by i2Paq » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:31 pm

I see log-files created in the log-folder but no log-messages show in the vQmod manager itself.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands