First that will extend functionality of a product list page.
1) Display additional columns:
Date when product was modified (change of price, change of description, change of quantity);
Custom fields (any number of those, and if they will be “linked” to a product custom field – there has to be an option to hide it from frontend);
2) Search for product on a partial match and ability to sort products by multiple columns;
3) Custom fields’ titles must be editable and there must be ability to sort products by custom field as well as others;
4) If a product is out of stock – it should be at the end of the list.
Second module is for predefined products lists on frontend. Somewhat like a "featured" module, but:
1) Each list should be limited to a specific category (but products can be from any category);
2) Each list’s title should be editable and be a link on demand;
3) Number of positions on the list can vary from 2 to 10;
4) Dimension of images must be set for each list, but module needs default settings.
I'm looking forward to hear from a resposible developer
I think that your first wish is not a module - it is correction of admin area and of frontend product template.
Second module sound like my free extension - AnyList (http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=9086).
AnyList extension (free) - Stop clone "featured", now you can display product selections anywhere
Send Cart - Let's visitors (incl.anonymous) to send your cart by email and restore it for later use
Cross Sell - Sell more on each visitor with automatic suggestion of more products
Advanced Search - Adaptive search by everything (attributes, sku, ean, jpc, isbn etc.)
Maybe you can utilize the services of Staff.com for this one. You can look at their programmers here: https://www.staff.com/skillcategory/Pro ... +Languages
You can even search for the specific skill you would need. I've hired a number from them. They work really good so I am recommending them.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 11 guests