Post by mrdollar » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:49 am

I need two modules.

First that will extend functionality of a product list page.

1) Display additional columns:
Date when product was modified (change of price, change of description, change of quantity);
Product category;
Product manufacturer;
Custom fields (any number of those, and if they will be “linked” to a product custom field – there has to be an option to hide it from frontend);
2) Search for product on a partial match and ability to sort products by multiple columns;
3) Custom fields’ titles must be editable and there must be ability to sort products by custom field as well as others;
4) If a product is out of stock – it should be at the end of the list.

Second module is for predefined products lists on frontend. Somewhat like a "featured" module, but:

1) Each list should be limited to a specific category (but products can be from any category);
2) Each list’s title should be editable and be a link on demand;
3) Number of positions on the list can vary from 2 to 10;
4) Dimension of images must be set for each list, but module needs default settings.

I'm looking forward to hear from a resposible developer O0

Post by palex » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:59 am

Hi MrDollar,
I think that your first wish is not a module - it is correction of admin area and of frontend product template.
Second module sound like my free extension - AnyList (http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=9086).

AnyList extension (free) - Stop clone "featured", now you can display product selections anywhere
Send Cart - Let's visitors (incl.anonymous) to send your cart by email and restore it for later use
Cross Sell - Sell more on each visitor with automatic suggestion of more products
Advanced Search - Adaptive search by everything (attributes, sku, ean, jpc, isbn etc.)

Post by MrDude » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Thanks, palex. AnyList is almost perfect. Is it possible to enhance this module? To limit lists by categories?

2All
Still looking for a developer to code first extension.

Post by mrdollar » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:14 pm

Oh. Looks like I got two accounts here :) Strange.

Post by tri1976 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:59 am

I'm interested in working with you. I have pm you. Please let me know if you didn't get it. Thanks.

email: trile7 at gmail dot com
Checkout My Extensions

Post by iweballey » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Hi
we would like you to offer our services.

you can contact me on gmail at antidote.mani@gmail.com

Thanks
Iweballey Solution
www.iweballey.com

OpenCart Development partner and Solutions provider
www.Iweballey.com

Location - India

Post by bartee » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:52 am

Looks like you haven't found your programmer already?

Maybe you can utilize the services of Staff.com for this one. You can look at their programmers here: https://www.staff.com/skillcategory/Pro ... +Languages

You can even search for the specific skill you would need. I've hired a number from them. They work really good so I am recommending them.