Post by Daniel » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:00 am

1.3.4 released.

there are a few other fixes but these are 2 main ones.

fixed usps
fixed response compression

added attach images to mail when sending a newseltter.
google sitemap has been moved to the feed folder.

to upgrade just replace the files.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by moggiex » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:15 am

Hi Daniel,

Can you verify which files were altered in this release in comparison to 1.3.3?

Kind regards

Matt

Code: Select all

It was like that when I found it, honest!

Post by Daniel » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:22 am

i'll upload it to svn.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:30 am

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Xsecrets » Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:07 am

looks like a bug got introduced somewhere. I get Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in admin/controller/localisation/geo_zone.php on line 434

looks like you left off the ; on the last actual line of code in that file.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by johnhao » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:45 am

Error: Could not load language feed/google_sitemap!

Buy UK Online Free Shipping Rolling Laptop Desk Buy UK Online Over Bed Table

Post by Xsecrets » Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:26 pm

since I saw people looking for this in another thread to fix the error in the geo zones page you need to edit the admin/controller/localisation/geo_zone.php file and go to the last line that actually has words on it and put a ; (that's a semi-colon) at the end of it.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by iori57 » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:42 pm

Hi Daniel, there's a slight problem in your upgrade.txt file that took me a day to fix :) I upgraded from 1.3.2 to 1.3.4 and got some error when adding product options, after some digging I found that the last two lines of the upgrade.txt file the TABLE should be 'opencart_product_option_value' not 'opencart_product_option'

In short, the last two lines of upgrade.txt instruction should be:
ALTER TABLE `opencart_product_option_value` ADD `quantity` INT( 4 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `product_id`;
ALTER TABLE `opencart_product_option_value` ADD `subtract` INT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `quantity`;

Hope this will help someone who are upgrading from 1.3.2 as well..

Cheers :)

Post by Albert » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:09 pm

Well, that was fast!!! ;D

Daniel , Why have you changed your logo frequently? :-\

-> eCommerce Service Provider ekuzo

Location - China

Post by Qphoria » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:47 pm

He's bi-polar ;)

Administrator

Post by mendozal » Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:34 pm

Any database changes?

Post by i2Paq » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:22 am

Xsecrets wrote:since I saw people looking for this in another thread to fix the error in the geo zones page you need to edit the admin/controller/localisation/geo_zone.php file and go to the last line that actually has words on it and put a ; (that's a semi-colon) at the end of it.
Thanks!

I ran into this but had already read your reply before.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by lucyvanpelt » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:57 am

so to upgrade we just change the 50 files in this link?

http://code.google.com/p/opencart/source/detail?r=93

Post by TitanMan » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:00 am

I am a newbie here and bit of a novice at this so any help is appreciated. I have version 1.3.2 and it took me about a month to get it just right (SSL, shipping, products, text changes etc). I need all the new features of 1.3.4 but not sure how to upgrade. Can I just upload the new version to my server and it will add the new features and leave the rest of my site as is or do I need to start over? I do not want to lose my work lol but definately need guest checkout, google etc but am afraid I will mess up all my work...Please help and the easier the explanation the better. Thank you so much and thank you for an outstanding product.

Post by Daniel » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:11 am

I'm aeare of the bug in the goe zones page. I will fix it and release 1.3.4 again with the fix in.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:13 am

Well then how about adding
-Min ord Qty
-Auto change default currency to 1.0000

Administrator

Post by nikitas » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:19 am

TitanMan wrote:I am a newbie here and bit of a novice at this so any help is appreciated. I have version 1.3.2 and it took me about a month to get it just right (SSL, shipping, products, text changes etc). I need all the new features of 1.3.4 but not sure how to upgrade. Can I just upload the new version to my server and it will add the new features and leave the rest of my site as is or do I need to start over? I do not want to lose my work lol but definately need guest checkout, google etc but am afraid I will mess up all my work...Please help and the easier the explanation the better. Thank you so much and thank you for an outstanding product.
. . . it's considered a good practice to always back up your data.From what i've read here . . . only code has changed.So database remains as is.Just copy and paste after the back up .Check the permissions after replace.

Post by Daniel » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:38 am

ok fixed the code and reuploaded 1.3.4.

just added ; where it was soposed to go.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by lucyvanpelt » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:55 am

i am pretty confused. to upgrade from 1.33 to 1.34 do i use the upgrade.txt file as a guide and go to my database (ps. update the upgrade info it says 1.32).
or do i look at the link
http://code.google.com/p/opencart/source/detail?r=93 and just take those individual files and ftp replace them on my server?

Post by iori57 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:12 pm

nikitas wrote:
TitanMan wrote:I am a newbie here and bit of a novice at this so any help is appreciated. I have version 1.3.2 and it took me about a month to get it just right (SSL, shipping, products, text changes etc). I need all the new features of 1.3.4 but not sure how to upgrade. Can I just upload the new version to my server and it will add the new features and leave the rest of my site as is or do I need to start over? I do not want to lose my work lol but definately need guest checkout, google etc but am afraid I will mess up all my work...Please help and the easier the explanation the better. Thank you so much and thank you for an outstanding product.
. . . it's considered a good practice to always back up your data.From what i've read here . . . only code has changed.So database remains as is.Just copy and paste after the back up .Check the permissions after replace.
No.. there are database changes from 1.3.2 to 1.3.4 (check the upgrade.txt file and follow the steps to update the database structure)
lucyvanpelt wrote:i am pretty confused. to upgrade from 1.33 to 1.34 do i use the upgrade.txt file as a guide and go to my database (ps. update the upgrade info it says 1.32).
or do i look at the link
http://code.google.com/p/opencart/source/detail?r=93 and just take those individual files and ftp replace them on my server?
As for 1.3.3 to 1.3.4, no database changed, just copy everything in the 'Upload' folder (exclude the installation folder, exclude the config.php file and exclude /admin/config.php file) and you should be all set. Remember to backup your entire site, you never know..