Post by Runes » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:58 pm

There's two more options left before I ditch all off this opencart- crap:

1: Someone steps up and give the solution to the problem I'm having with this tool
or
2: Someone steps up and tell me what import/ export tool I should get and GUARANTEE it will work

I am so f... ing tired spending all this time on something that does not work. it's been more than 6 months and I'm still have alot of troubles.

Post by enterpro » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:41 am

hello,

i managed to install the extension, but when i try exporting a sample file, its 0kb and the xls file is as shown in the picture.
ocexim.jpg

ocexim.jpg (157.97 KiB) Viewed 5992 times

just 1 tab. what could be wrong?

my store has sample products and categories.

thanks!

Post by enterpro » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:48 pm

enterpro wrote:hello,

i managed to install the extension, but when i try exporting a sample file, its 0kb and the xls file is as shown in the picture.
ocexim.jpg

just 1 tab. what could be wrong?

my store has sample products and categories.

thanks!
finally figured out twas cos i was using the 1.5.1.x version for 1.5.4.x cart

my bad !

Post by Runes » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:16 am

Did an update today- removed a language package for older version and installed a new one for this (1541) version.

I'd hoped it would cure my problem, but obviously not.

I did 4 tries, and got 4 different errors. The amount of products, and thus filesize, got smaller and smaller and the last try was made with the downoaded file that I tried to upload identical as it arrived after downloading (I didn't even open it).

What's interesting is that the amount of memory tried allocated grows when filesize getting smaller...

These are the error messages.

2012-11-25 14:55:53 - PHP Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 5 bytes) in //system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/CachedObjectStorage/CacheBase.php on line 130
2012-11-25 15:14:54 - PHP Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 64 bytes) in //system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Worksheet.php on line 1031
2012-11-25 15:19:20 - PHP Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in //system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Cell.php on line 494
2012-11-25 15:19:52 - PHP Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 80 bytes) in //admin/model/tool/export.php on line 500

Any idea is welcome.....

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:15 am

Hi Runes,

According to your error message it already fails at around 64M, not the 256M. Ask your webhost to resolve this, as your PHP settings seem to indicate that the memory_limit is 256M, not 64M.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by scanreg » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:09 am

in using phpexcel for another app, the host upgraded server from 32-bit to 64-bit and then suddenly the excel stuff 'ran out of memory'

i'll try to hunt down the fix i found, see if this helps, once i plugged it in, things back to normal

Post by rlasmar » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Hi, I used this module yesterday and it works fine to export and import on OC 1.5.4.1, but today I noted that google base stoped work. I believe the problem was this module export/import. Could you help me to solve? Aparently the .xml is not being generated or the codification is wrong, I don't know.

my site http://www.importageral.com/index.php?r ... oogle_base

Post by rlasmar » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Hi, I used this module yesterday and it works fine to export and import on OC 1.5.4.1, but today I noted that google base stoped work. I believe the problem was this module export/import. Could you help me to solve? Aparently the .xml is not being generated.

my site http://www.importageral.com/index.php?r ... oogle_base

Post by allaroundfem » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:55 am

Hello All,

I think this mod is great...so far. I have it half together. I have a slight problem. I am using OP version 1.5.4.1.
I do have Vqmod installed 2.2.0 version.
Prob:I have no open to select the import/export from the User Group permissions.
I do, however have the import /export mod available under 'Settings'
Prob:I also get a blank file when I download the export of products in excel format.

Any ideas?

Anyone have this error before?

Thanking you in advance for your technological prowess,
Kristi

All Around Fem
Women's Wholesale & Retail Accessories
http://www.allaroundfem.com/
Sexy lingerie, fashion jewelry, beauty, handbags & more!
OpenCart Version 1.5.4.1

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:56 am

allaroundfem wrote:Hello All,

I think this mod is great...so far. I have it half together. I have a slight problem. I am using OP version 1.5.4.1.
I do have Vqmod installed 2.2.0 version.
Prob:I have no open to select the import/export from the User Group permissions.
I do, however have the import /export mod available under 'Settings'
Prob:I also get a blank file when I download the export of products in excel format.

Any ideas?

Anyone have this error before?

Thanking you in advance for your technological prowess,
Kristi
Looks like you haven't uploaded all the files, that's why you can't set the user group permissions for 'tool/export'.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by allaroundfem » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:06 am

Hi JNeuhoff,

I thought that was the issue, so I downloaded the extension again and check all my files and re-uploaded the files...Still the same. I can't figure out what could be missing.
JNeuhoff wrote:
Looks like you haven't uploaded all the files, that's why you can't set the user group permissions for 'tool/export'.

All Around Fem
OpenCart Version 1.5.4.1

Post by allaroundfem » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:01 am

Okay, great news. Now I see the permission, but the file downloads blank. I also manually edited the admin files per your installation guide.

All Around Fem
OpenCart Version 1.5.4.1

Post by Runes » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:41 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:Hi Runes,

According to your error message it already fails at around 64M, not the 256M. Ask your webhost to resolve this, as your PHP settings seem to indicate that the memory_limit is 256M, not 64M.
You know what?

After the 4. time I turned to my webhost provider this came up:

Yes 256 M for the front store BUT NOT for the administrator- side. So, another round of changes in some of the files to get 256 and not 64M for administrator-side and whoops- IT WORKS.

As I have seen others getting the same errors as I have, this has to be useful information.
Thanks
RS

Now I hope for some trouble- free time building the store...

Post by dstegall » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:30 am

tigerclubwear wrote:I've installed VQMOD 2.2.0 from the vqmod.com website and installed this mod onto a shop running OpenCart 1.5.4

I've given the top admin account permissions but when I go to the option in the admin area, I get the following error message :

Notice: Error: Could not load language tool/export! in /home/sites/tigerclubwear.co.uk/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 41

The only language installed in English and it is set to default.

Have installed VQMOD Manager and that shows the import / Export tool as having vqmod 1.1.0 even though the core shows 2.2.0 ?
Did you figure this out? I have the same error.

Post by thecapguy » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:10 pm

Hi,

I have tried and install the extension, but when I click on the Import/ Export tab in my back office I get the following error:

Undefined variable: export in <b>[mysite]/admin/view/template/common/header.tpl</b> on line <b>156</b>

I am using OpenCart 1.5.4 and have installed the right version of the extension. Maybe you can point me into the right direction of fixing this?

EDIT:
have manually edited the files. On line 156 from admin/view/template/common/header.tpl I have added:

<li><a href="<?php echo $export; ?>"><?php echo $text_export; ?></a></li>

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:41 am

thecapguy wrote:Hi,

I have tried and install the extension, but when I click on the Import/ Export tab in my back office I get the following error:

Undefined variable: export in <b>[mysite]/admin/view/template/common/header.tpl</b> on line <b>156</b>

I am using OpenCart 1.5.4 and have installed the right version of the extension. Maybe you can point me into the right direction of fixing this?

EDIT:
have manually edited the files. On line 156 from admin/view/template/common/header.tpl I have added:

<li><a href="<?php echo $export; ?>"><?php echo $text_export; ?></a></li>
Please follow the instructions in the readme.txt. You need to upload all files, and you also have to install VQmod.
Last edited by JNeuhoff on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Guru Member

Post by dstegall » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:07 am

I'm sorry I'm new to this. :choke: I get the following error when trying to import.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method PHPExcel_Reader_CSV::setReadDataOnly() in /home/faithful/public_html/Cart/admin/model/tool/export.php on line 1629

It is an excel .csv file.

Faithfully,

Dawn

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:16 am

dstegall wrote:I'm sorry I'm new to this. :choke: I get the following error when trying to import.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method PHPExcel_Reader_CSV::setReadDataOnly() in /home/faithful/public_html/Cart/admin/model/tool/export.php on line 1629

It is an excel .csv file.

Faithfully,

Dawn
Only XLS is supported.

Guru Member

Post by imugli » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Hi There,

New here so please be kind :-)

I'm using this plugin and can export all products / categories successfully, but cannot seem to import successfully.

When I select the file and press import, I get taken to a blank white page and nothing happens. Have created php.ini in admin folder with all values as per readme.txt file.

Am using product via mijoshop for Joomla.

Any assistance would be great.

Cheers,

J.

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:57 pm

Hi imugli,

Check your server's error_log (ask your webhost for a copy if needed), and also check OpenCart's system/logs/error.txt. Might be an issue with a timeout, or your file size.

Guru Member