Post by stakinc » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:09 pm

Hello! I was wondering if anyone found strange things happening with their newly added products and categories?
I've been battling with this all day: after updating my spreadsheet with new categories and new products, and importing it into my shop, this happens:

NEWLY ADDED CATEGORIES appear in my shop right away. However, on the admin side, the newly added categories can't be found.
NEWLY ADDED PRODUCTS do not appear in my shop right away. However, on the admin side, the newly added products are there.

Am I crazy or has this happened to anyone else??

Post by nimrodeshel » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:17 pm

I've installed the export/import tool for opencart 1.5.4 (I have Shoppica 2 theme), copied all folders, assigned users etc but getting no menu option for it under System ...
Any ideas anyone?

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:07 am

Have you also installed VQmod on your server?

If the Export/Import still doesn't show up then it might be a conflict with the Shoppica theme. Please bear in mind that many VQmod scripts, including this one for adding the Export/Import tool into the admin menu, may have problems with Shoppica. See this forum discussion for more details.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by PhoneMainiac » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:35 am

Hey,

I've got this module installed and is great but the problem i'm having is that i'm running out of memory, i've managed to get to 15000 products uploaded but have about 10000 more.

Any idea on when the incremental upload will be available?

Cheers

Post by timalcoc » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:54 am

Hi there,

I have recently installed this great extension for OpenCart 1.5.4 (the Opencart version I'm running) and independently updated the VQMod to the latest as instructed. However I am getting some strange behavior.

The export/import is working just fine and at first it updated just nicely. I had 2 new categories with their respective products. But it was only showing up in the shopfront, not in the products or categories admin. Also, any imports since do not update even on the shopfront.

This is the first time I've developed an Opencart shop and help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much!

Post by timalcoc » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:00 am

Hi there,

I recently installed this great extension for OpenCart 1.5.4 (the version I am running) and I have also independently installed/updated the VQMod on my server.

I imported/exported and no new products or categories showed up in my admin areas. However, they did show up in the live shopfront. Since then whenever I import a new database nothing updates and I still can't see anything in my admin area.

I would appreciate ANY help on this as it's the first time I've ever created an OpenCart shop.

Thanks very much!

Post by tigerclubwear » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:27 pm

I've installed VQMOD 2.2.0 from the vqmod.com website and installed this mod onto a shop running OpenCart 1.5.4

I've given the top admin account permissions but when I go to the option in the admin area, I get the following error message :

Notice: Error: Could not load language tool/export! in /home/sites/tigerclubwear.co.uk/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_language.php on line 41

The only language installed in English and it is set to default.

Have installed VQMOD Manager and that shows the import / Export tool as having vqmod 1.1.0 even though the core shows 2.2.0 ?

Post by Runes » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:36 am

PhoneMainiac wrote:Hey,

I've got this module installed and is great but the problem i'm having is that i'm running out of memory, i've managed to get to 15000 products uploaded but have about 10000 more.

Any idea on when the incremental upload will be available?

Cheers
First i'd like to say i found this module easy to install & it worked right away.

However I have run into trouble. The Excel- file is not 15000 long; only 500! 320 kb file, and still I get the message

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4 bytes) in /home/54/w189558/rseuroford/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Cell.php on line 494
Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4 bytes) in /home/54/w189558/rseuroford/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Cell.php on line 494"

Any settings I need to check?

Thanks
RS

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:38 am

Runes wrote:
Any settings I need to check?

Thanks
RS
It's all in the readme.txt file.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Runes » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:58 am

JNeuhoff wrote: It's all in the readme.txt file.
That might be.... But where? It cannot be the PHP- settings with such a small file? 320 kb? 500 products, 30 categories?

It will have to be: Either a bug: For instance; I have two languages installed. No problem as the products and descriptions goes into the main language. However, if I try to edit a product in my shop admin, I have to write a prduct name in the english language.... May this mess up things? I could delete the english language, but there are some sying that is not good... I have disabled the english however. (So why do I still have to write product names in english???)

Or some other kind of setting. I don't use vQMOD. I did all the "manual" changes to the files as described in the readme- file. And As I said, everything has been working smooth, until this happens.

Can you tell me if it's any settings I can change or if it's my shop- host that allows too little memory when I get this message:
2012-11-10 16:55:02 - PHP Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /home/54/w189558/rseuroford/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/CachedObjectStorage/CacheBase.php on line 130?

JUST DISCOVERED:
If I download the excel- file to my disc it's 391 Kb. If I open it and save it (no changes done) the file now is 314 Kb. AND if I try to import the file, still not changed, it wont work and the same error- message as above wil show up.

Maybe excel is doing some changes I'm not aware of?

Thanks for looking

Regards
RS

Post by Runes » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:16 am

HI.

Well. The host for my opencart store has been upgraded to 256MB of memory allowed. So today I tried uploading with hopes... But it still does not work.

2012-11-14 21:00:13 - PHP Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /home/54/w189558/rseuroford/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/CachedObjectStorage/CacheBase.php on line 130

And this is what I find in this file:
Line 130: return array_keys($this->_cellCache);

Does anyone have any clue?

Do I install vQmod and all my misery will be gone?

Regards
RS

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Runes wrote:HI.

Well. The host for my opencart store has been upgraded to 256MB of memory allowed. So today I tried uploading with hopes... But it still does not work.

2012-11-14 21:00:13 - PHP Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /home/54/w189558/rseuroford/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/CachedObjectStorage/CacheBase.php on line 130

And this is what I find in this file:
Line 130: return array_keys($this->_cellCache);

Does anyone have any clue?

Do I install vQmod and all my misery will be gone?

Regards
RS
Change your PHP setting 'memory_limit' to the allowed 256M.

Guru Member

Post by Runes » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Thanks, Jurg.

This was done, but unfortunately it still does not work... the support- section at the hosts are looking into it it.
We'll figure it out.

regards
RS

Post by kfc0209 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:44 am

Great work! Thanks for this.

Wonder if there is an expected time frame for Multi-lingual support and Incremental Import?

Post by Runes » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Yeah- it IS great.

However- when it does not work, it's frustrating! I have my host provider confirm there's 256MB of aviable memory and I still get the same error. I have verified that the cells format have not been changed and I do not have a clue what's causing the trouble.

I'm more than willing to pay some to get modules that work. So, if anyone have any suggestions to where to turn to get problem- free up & downloading- please give me a hint...

Thanks

RS

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:53 pm

Runes wrote:Yeah- it IS great.

However- when it does not work, it's frustrating! I have my host provider confirm there's 256MB of aviable memory and I still get the same error. I have verified that the cells format have not been changed and I do not have a clue what's causing the trouble.

I'm more than willing to pay some to get modules that work. So, if anyone have any suggestions to where to turn to get problem- free up & downloading- please give me a hint...

Thanks

RS
Your PHP setting is not yet set to 256M. Create a admin/php.ini and set it in there, google for the exact syntax.

Guru Member

Post by Addgod » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:53 pm

Hi.

I just installed the latest version of opencart ( 1.5.4.1 ) And the version of the Export/Import tool that matches.

Problems is when I do an export, I get an error inside the xls files, that says the opencart_tags table does not exist.

Addgod

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:49 am

Addgod wrote:Hi.

I just installed the latest version of opencart ( 1.5.4.1 ) And the version of the Export/Import tool that matches.

Problems is when I do an export, I get an error inside the xls files, that says the opencart_tags table does not exist.

Addgod
You are not using the correct matching version of the Export/Import tool for OpenCart 1.5.4.1.

Guru Member

Post by Runes » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:15 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:Your PHP setting is not yet set to 256M. Create a admin/php.ini and set it in there, google for the exact syntax.

?

There has to be more to it, I'm afraid. If not this phpinfo is totally screwed.

regards
RS

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:43 pm

I am afraid I can't help you then, even 256M doesn't seem to be enough then.

Guru Member