Post by nodric » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:37 pm

I have been notified by a customer that the links that are sent in notifications to customers to check their order status results in this error.

I have a number of VQMods in place, and realize it could be one of those causing the issue, but some help in understanding what to look for would be gratefully received ;D
Notice: Undefined variable: order_id in /home/users/html/twperformanceparts.com/catalog/controller/account/order.php on line 110Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/users/html/twperformanceparts.com/index.php:104) in /home/users/html/twperformanceparts.com/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 28Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/users/html/twperformanceparts.com/index.php:104) in /home/users/html/twperformanceparts.com/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 29

The Best 4x4xfar

Location - UK

Post by rph » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:59 pm

It's not VQMod. You're using an old version of OpenCart which has a bug in it. Upgrade to OpenCart 1.5.1.3 (or later) if you can.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by nodric » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:38 pm

This fixed it :)

Thanks for the link...

The Best 4x4xfar

Post by nodric » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:40 pm

rph wrote:It's not VQMod. You're using an old version of OpenCart which has a bug in it. Upgrade to OpenCart 1.5.1.3 (or later) if you can.
I know, and it is on the schedule. Change logs and time make it painful to do, but it will get done.

The Best 4x4xfar