Post by sonicsk8 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:57 pm

I am having the same problem with Authorize.net payments going into "Missing Orders" , can we get a moderator in here to clear this up already???

Post by timselatyjr » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:08 pm

/catalog/controller/payment/authorizenet_aim.php

Comment out this (line 137):

Code: Select all

if (strtoupper($response_info[38]) == strtoupper(md5($this->config->get('authorizenet_aim_hash') . $response_info[6] . $this->currency->format($order_info['total'], $order_info['currency_code'], 1.00000, false)))) {
And comment out this (line 164):

}
The issue is that

$this->model_checkout_order->update($this->session->data['order_id'], $this->config->get('authorizenet_aim_order_status_id'), $message, false);
is not being executed because the MD5 hash doesn't match up.

After hours and hours and hours of searching and trying people's solutions, I spent like 10 minutes var_dumping everything sending and receiving on the final step, and that seemed to be the problem. It's a temporary fix for those who're are hard up on making sure their sales work with Authorize.NET until a real patch or solution is identified.

I'm tagging this for future searches: opencart authorize.net orders hidden , opencart authorize.net order status , opencart authorize.net md5 failed wrong mismatched , opencart authorize.net no order, opencart authorize.net not working .

Post by sbkoenig » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Does anyone have an update to this issue? I believe I'm having the same problem.

I'm using Authorize.net and Opencart 1.5.4.

When an order is placed it does not send the Opencart confirmation to the customer or to the admin. Pending orders will go to canceled and can only be found under "missing orders". Authorize.net is sending out the email confirmation but it's not marking the order as pending, or complete in the orders section. So it gets dropped and found only under missing orders.

I checked my authorizenet_aim.php file like HomesteadGenStore said but there was nothing to change. So I'm back at square one. Anyone?

Post by sbkoenig » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:55 pm

timselatyjr nailed it! Commenting out the lines in the authorizenet_aim.php file worked like a charm!

Thank you so much!

Post by kherndon » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:19 am

Thank you for that, timselatyjr! It works now.

Since the MD5 hash line is commented out now, I am slightly bothered that the store is no longer checking the authenticity of the response. Hopefully an OpenCart guru will be able to address this sometime soon.

BTW, this is version 1.5.4 (YMMV for other versions :)

Post by jmagro » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:51 am

OMG you're a lifesaver! This is the ONLY fix that has worked. Thank you thank you thank you!

Post by Bigtoy302 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:22 am

Sorry newb here. I am having the same issue with not having Authorize.net orders show up. I do not know what commenting these lines out is. I have search and came up empty. I am using 1.5.4

Location - Eugene Or

Post by websiteworld » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:03 am

A little unreal this issue hasn't been addressed. We have several customers that use AN.

Post by websiteworld » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:31 am

I just submitted this as a bug, did anyone else report this?

https://github.com/opencart/opencart/issues/212

Post by Discwog » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:44 am

I've tried all the fixes and I still don't have a working Authorize.net payment gateway. Every order comes in as a missing transaction. Thinking the problem was my fault I have created a brand new installation of OpenCart and manually updated the authorizenet_aim.php from github posted above. Unfortunately nothing has changed.

Can someone please point to a location where I can see what error might be occurring or help me modify the file to provide some debug output?

Thanks

Post by kikimax » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:36 am

Same here... Authorize.net is one of the main payment gateways we can use in the US. Brand new site trying OC for the first time. The clients already started screaming that there is no integration between the data on the site and the data that comes back from Authorize.net. I am in the midst of trying commenting out the lines for the hash. Will confirm soon if this worked or not. It makes me very weary about using the OC next time on any new Website payments' systems. ???

Post by HoodLaces » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:53 am

My experience is the Authorize.net is still completely flawed with the MD5 hash in place. I'll be spying GITHUB daily until some sort of fix happens since I really don't care to be filtering orders and changing "Missed" to "Processing" on a daily basis.

Please someone fix this... I'd pay for it if that motivates anyone.

Post by kikimax » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:27 am

timselatyjr wrote:/catalog/controller/payment/authorizenet_aim.php

if (strtoupper($response_info[38]) == strtoupper(md5($this->config->get('authorizenet_aim_hash') . $response_info[6] . $this->currency->format($order_info['total'], $order_info['currency_code'], 1.00000, false)))) {

}
The issue is that

$this->model_checkout_order->update($this->session->data['order_id'], $this->config->get('authorizenet_aim_order_status_id'), $message, false);

After hours and hours and hours of searching and trying people's solutions, I spent like 10 minutes var_dumping everything sending and receiving on the final step, and that seemed to be the problem. It's a temporary fix for those who're are hard up on making sure their sales work with Authorize.NET until a real patch or solution is identified.

I'm tagging this for future searches: opencart authorize.net orders hidden , opencart authorize.net order status , opencart authorize.net md5 failed wrong mismatched , opencart authorize.net no order, opencart authorize.net not working .
I have to share with everyone that after commenting the lines mentioned above AND adding a title string inside the MD5 Hash field, the data get populated. Ran several tests, and all purchases show up.

Once again, the above solution has been confirmed.

Post by draysniro » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:47 pm

I'm glad someone figured this out for the Authorize.net users. However, I'm not seeing a fix for the Paypal Standard users. I, along with many others it seems, have verified the settings in both Paypal and OC, but have yet to see the orders show up normally. They are showing up under "missing" as "cancelled". I went into the Paypal IPN history and tried resending the IPN, but it still doesn't show up. The customers and I also get the emails from Paypal, but not OC. I've found other threads that discuss this issue, but none seem to have a solution. Can someone please help?

Post by HoodLaces » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:30 am

kikimax wrote:
timselatyjr wrote:/catalog/controller/payment/authorizenet_aim.php

}
The issue is that

I have to share with everyone that after commenting the lines mentioned above AND adding a title string inside the MD5 Hash field, the data get populated. Ran several tests, and all purchases show up.

Once again, the above solution has been confirmed.
On the second edit, are you sure that's line 164? My line 164 is blank, but that same bracket shows on line 163. Thanks for figuring this out this has been kind of a nightmare for myself as well.

Post by rmsgroup » Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:38 am

I have trying to fix this for a couple days. I am so glad I found this post.

Post by webigon » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:22 am

Thanks for figuring this out! This is a HUGE bug!!! Fix worked great!! :)

Post by rfollett » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:55 am

Bit confused. Get same issue. Working with Paypal Standard and my orders turn up in Missing Orders with status Cancelled.

So do I apply the authorizenet_aim.php fix or is there a different fix for Paypal Standard ???

Post by deforce » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:03 pm

Can someone help? I have followed the instructions to comment out the 2 lines but the problem still exists, the orders are not showing up in admin or in the customers account. Do I still need to enter something in the MD5 Hash field, if so then what do I put? I'm using OC 1.5.4.1