Post by minikits » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:19 am

An update to the Paypal Standard Payments problem.

I have done further testing, & this does not appear to be a Tax issue. The problem is with item prices entered as ex Tax prices that are not round numbers. In Australia our websites must show GST Tax inclusive pricing so we like to have whole numbers for prices.

An example of this, is an item with a Tax included price of $0.50 is entered into Opencart as an ex Tax price of 0.4545454. Opencart rounds this to 0.4545 which is fine but, Paypal then rounds this for some reason to 0.45 & then multiplies it by the quantity ordered & shows a sub total for that item.

An example is an item that a customer ordered that was 0.4545 ea x 86pcs =$39.09. In Paypal this was calculated as 0.45 x 86 = $38.70 which causes big headaches for me.

The easy way to address this problem is for Opencart to add the option of just sending the Cart total to Paypal as a single item for payment. This could be done possibly as a tick box in the Paypal standard payment module.

Regards mark

Post by atomikarts » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:14 pm

Further to the affiliate issue mentioned in this thread, Step 6 of the checkout process (the final step before being taken to PayPal) doesn't show a confirm button when checking-out an item that originated from an affiliate link.

Furthermore, this final checkout step also doesn't work if one logs-out, logs-in again and adds any item like normal (without any affiliate link.)

I've found that clearing the cache (Chrome, IE and FF) brings Step 6 back to normal when adding items to cart the usual way.

What's the fix for this affiliate link issue?
The affiliate feature is vital for a website I'm working on :s

Any help much appreciated, cheers!
Adam

Post by Daniel » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:27 pm

there is nothing that would block the confirm link from appearing. if you have a problem with it it must be something you have done!

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by eledesmaj » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:31 am

Is there a fix for the issue with the same subcategory once SEO url's are enabled.

Ex
Men
Men----->Shoes

Women
Women----->Shoes

once enabled a 404 request not found occurs

Post by Johnathan » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:03 am

You'll need to use different SEO keywords, such as:

men-shoes
and
women-shoes

Yes, this means the URL will show up as /men/men-shoes, but the reason for this is because the canonical URL for each category is its base URL:

http://www.mydomain.com/men-shoes

I haven't seen an extension that modifies this functionality, but you can try looking in the extension store.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by kristoz » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:46 pm

Hello I am running on 1.5.4.1, and if customer order something I am getting to my error log this line: 2012-11-13 22:54:18 -

PHP Notice: Undefined index: last_order_id in /data/catalog/controller/checkout/success.php on line 68

What could be the problem?

Post by ADD Creative » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:29 pm

The easiest way to get rid of the error is to use the following files from the 1.5.3.1 install.
upload/catalog/controller/checkout/success.php
upload/catalog/language/english/checkout/success.php

The code that causes the error has been removed from the latest development source on GitHub anyway.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by kristoz » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:38 am

I changed these files to 1.5.3.1 but now getting this error -

2012-11-14 20:32:51 - PHP Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /data/catalog/controller/checkout/success.php on line 53

Post by ADD Creative » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:35 pm

Check you have replaced upload/catalog/language/english/checkout/success.php and any other language's checkout/success.php file.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Post by Ed_Rolla » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:13 am

ADD Creative wrote:Check you have replaced upload/catalog/language/english/checkout/success.php and any other language's checkout/success.php file.
didn't work for me either... :-\

WIP Design Publicidade e Marketing Digital

Location - Brazil, Rio de Janeiro

Post by atomikarts » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:22 am

Daniel wrote:there is nothing that would block the confirm link from appearing. if you have a problem with it it must be something you have done!
Ok, in that case, what have I possibly done that would affect this functionality?
I've replaced any related files with original files, just in case and still doesn't work ???

Post by tolinho » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:23 am

Hello.
Im running Opencart 1.5.4.1.
I think I have found a bug.

Opencart 1.5.4.1. enables/disables COD (Cash On Delivery) taking in account customers billing address and NOT shipping address has I think it should.

In model\payment\cod.php
This code:

$query = $this->db->query("SELECT * FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "zone_to_geo_zone WHERE geo_zone_id = '" . (int)$this->config->get('cod_geo_zone_id') . "' AND country_id = '" . (int)$address['country_id'] . "' AND (zone_id = '" . (int)$address['zone_id'] . "' OR zone_id = '0')");

Can this be fixed or changed?

Other subject.
Coupons.
If a customer has a coupon and applys it to see the discount, but before he completes the order he decides to keep the coupon for the next order, there is no option or code to remove the coupon
“Example: type “reset” to keep you coupon for later.

Thanks

Post by captainmorgan0 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:15 am

When you check out as a guest, after clicking continue under billing details, I get the following messagebox that appears:

Code: Select all

SyntaxErrorL Unexpected token <

OK

<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: company_id in <b>/home/
XXX/public_html/catalog/controller/checkout/guest.php</b>
on line <b>269</b><b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: tax_id in 
<b>/home/XXX/public_html/catalog/controller/checkout/
guest.php</b> on line <b>270</b>[]

Post by ADD Creative » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Ed_Rolla wrote:
ADD Creative wrote:Check you have replaced upload/catalog/language/english/checkout/success.php and any other language's checkout/success.php file.
didn't work for me either... :-\
Does your store use any other languages than English?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Post by santoshm » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:55 pm

envong wrote:I find a bug about the output of the results of clicking on a tag in product pages.
when I add some tags for a product and then click the tag from product pages, and I got an empty result.
So, I think this is a bug.
Please have a check and fix it.
Your tags need to be in all lowercase.

Post by ivanse » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:04 pm

In admin / reward point, when you try to filter out reward by selected start/end dates, I get:

Code: Select all

Notice: Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'DATE(cr.date_added) >= '2012-11-21'DATE(cr.date_added) <= '2012-11-30' GROUP BY ' at line 1
Error No: 1064
SELECT cr.customer_id, CONCAT(c.firstname, ' ', c.lastname) AS customer, c.email, cgd.name AS customer_group, c.status, SUM(cr.points) AS points, COUNT(o.order_id) AS orders, SUM(o.total) AS total FROM customer_reward cr LEFT JOIN `customer` c ON (cr.customer_id = c.customer_id) LEFT JOIN customer_group_description cgd ON (c.customer_group_id = cgd.customer_group_id) LEFT JOIN `order` o ON (cr.order_id = o.order_id) WHERE cgd.language_id = '1'DATE(cr.date_added) >= '2012-11-21'DATE(cr.date_added) <= '2012-11-30' GROUP BY cr.customer_id ORDER BY points DESC LIMIT 0,20 in /home/w00t/public_html/oc/system/database/mysql.php on line 49

Post by fume711 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:03 pm

Not sure if this is a bug with 1.5.4 specifically, or a bug in all previous versions as well

Admin -> catalog -> product -> "add discount" and "add special" tab

If you have a customer group name with an apostrophe in it, it'll terminate the javascript code early so that the buttons "add discount" and "add special" don't work anymore. (since those are the two buttons that load the customer group names in the javascript).

Not sure if this is a bug, as it might not be possible to allow an "apostrophe" in the name and not end the javascript code early. And can't find any threads on it before that described this as the cause, just that people "reinstalled" the cart and it fixed itself.

Post by wescrape » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:08 pm

This may not be a bug, but looks somewhat odd to me :

The product_description table has product_id as the first field and it is an AUTO_INCREMENT value. Isn't it a reference to the primary key of product table ?

Post by opencartdev » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:43 am

Australia Post wont calculate my shipping costs correctly? I updated my auspost.php file with no positive effect as recommended earlier in this post.

Ive set a weight and size but it's like the aus post shipping module doesnt even recognise these details?

I keep getting standard post costs: $6.60 and express $9.90 regardless of the products weights, qty and size. :joker:

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks in Advance
Dean

Post by rmsgroup » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:06 am

My site hangs when I am in admin and select catalog/products. I end up having to restart mysql service for the server to unhang.

version 1.5.4.1

My hosting tech sppt sent me this:

You'll need to contact OpenCart support about this, it would seem that this query is hanging:

mysql> explain SELECT DISTINCT *, pd.name AS name, p.image, m.name AS manufacturer, (SELECT price FROM dbprefix_product_discount pd2 WHERE pd2.product_id = p.product_id AND pd2.customer_group_id = '1' AND pd2.quantity = '1' AND ((pd2.date_start = '0000-00-00' OR pd2.date_start < NOW()) AND (pd2.date_end = '0000-00-00' OR pd2.date_end > NOW())) ORDER BY pd2.priority ASC, pd2.price ASC LI MIT 1) AS discount, (SELECT price FROM dbprefix_product_special ps WHERE ps.product_id = p.product_id AND ps.customer_group_id = '1' AND ((ps.date_start = '0000-00-00' OR ps.date_start < NOW()) AND (ps.date_end = '0000-00-00' OR ps.date_end > NOW())) ORDER BY ps.priority ASC, ps.price ASC LIMIT 1) AS special, (SELECT points FROM dbprefix_product_reward pr WHERE pr.product_id = p.product_id A ND customer_group_id = '1') AS reward, (SELECT ss.name FROM dbprefix_stock_status ss WHERE ss.stock_status_id = p.stock_status_id AND ss.language_id = '1') AS stock_status, (SELECT wcd.unit FROM rm s_weight_class_description wcd WHERE p.weight_class_id = wcd.weight_class_id AND wcd.language_id = '1') AS weight_class, (SELECT lcd.unit FROM dbprefix_length_class_description lcd WHERE p.length_c lass_id = lcd.length_class_id AND lcd.language_id = '1') AS length_class, (SELECT AVG(rating) AS total FROM dbprefix_review r1 WHERE r1.product_id = p.product_id AND r1.status = '1' GROUP BY r1.pro duct_id) AS rating, (SELECT COUNT(*) AS total FROM dbprefix_review r2 WHERE r2.product_id = p.product_id AND r2.status = '1' GROUP BY r2.product_id) AS reviews, p.sort_order FROM dbprefix_product p LEFT JOIN dbprefix_product_description pd ON (p.product_id = pd.product_id) LEFT JOIN dbprefix_product_to_store p2s ON (p.product_id = p2s.product_id) LEFT JOIN dbprefix_manufacturer m ON (p.manufacturer_id = m. manufacturer_id) WHERE p.product_id = '10564' AND pd.language_id = '1' AND p.status = '1' AND p.date_available <= NOW() AND p2s.store_id = '0';
+----+--------------------+-------+-------+---------------------------------------------------+---------+---------+-------------+------+-----------------------------------------------------+
| id | select_type | table | type | possible_keys | key | key_len | ref | rows | Extra |
+----+--------------------+-------+-------+---------------------------------------------------+---------+---------+-------------+------+-----------------------------------------------------+
| 1 | PRIMARY | p | const | PRIMARY,product_id,status,status_2,date_available | PRIMARY | 4 | const | 1 | |
| 1 | PRIMARY | pd | const | PRIMARY | PRIMARY | 8 | const,const | 1 | |
| 1 | PRIMARY | p2s | const | PRIMARY | PRIMARY | 8 | const,const | 1 | Using index |
| 1 | PRIMARY | m | const | PRIMARY | PRIMARY | 4 | const | 1 | |
| 9 | DEPENDENT SUBQUERY | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | Impossible WHERE noticed after reading const tables |
| 8 | DEPENDENT SUBQUERY | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | Impossible WHERE noticed after reading const tables |
| 7 | DEPENDENT SUBQUERY | lcd | const | PRIMARY | PRIMARY | 8 | const,const | 1 | |
| 6 | DEPENDENT SUBQUERY | wcd | const | PRIMARY | PRIMARY | 8 | const,const | 1 | |
| 5 | DEPENDENT SUBQUERY | ss | const | PRIMARY | PRIMARY | 8 | const,const | 1 | |
| 4 | DEPENDENT SUBQUERY | pr | ALL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | 7 | Using where |
| 3 | DEPENDENT SUBQUERY | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | Impossible WHERE noticed after reading const tables |
| 2 | DEPENDENT SUBQUERY | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | NULL | Impossible WHERE noticed after reading const tables |