Post by arek » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:14 am

spitos wrote:What payment method do you use?
PyPal Standard so I guess it's the problem with customer not returning to the shop after payment. By the way is Opencart sending order alert mails after payment is done? I always thought it's in the moment when you reach success page.

Post by spitos » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:20 pm

phonepartsusa wrote:Hello,

Do you offer custom installation for this module? I am very interested.

Thank you
Yes if you need it please send me a PM

Google Analytics Expert - Advanced e-commerce tracking, Product & options reporting, transaction/conversion reporting, Google Adwords conversion & profit reporting, goal & funnel reporting, event tracking, site search tracking, multi-store compatibility, EU Cookie Law compliance and works with any theme or checkout! Easy vqmod install. Get it here

Location - UK

Post by spitos » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:23 pm

arek wrote:
spitos wrote:What payment method do you use?
PyPal Standard so I guess it's the problem with customer not returning to the shop after payment. By the way is Opencart sending order alert mails after payment is done? I always thought it's in the moment when you reach success page.
I'm not sure about the order alert emails but yes, the customer needs to return to the success page for the transaction to be sent to GA. You can try to set up auto return for paypal standard if it isn't already setup, which might help reduce the instances of this. You can find some info on auto return for paypal at the links below:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... ry-outside
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=37334
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=39871
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=66696

Google Analytics Expert - Advanced e-commerce tracking, Product & options reporting, transaction/conversion reporting, Google Adwords conversion & profit reporting, goal & funnel reporting, event tracking, site search tracking, multi-store compatibility, EU Cookie Law compliance and works with any theme or checkout! Easy vqmod install. Get it here

Location - UK

Post by arek » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:36 am

Hi,
thanks for reply. Client decided to change payment method to paypal pro so I will check if it was the reason of mising orders in GA. Thanks for great extension.

Post by LumenJunkies » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:33 am

Hi,

Just wondering if you can help. Ive got a problem with the mod - the orders are tracking fine with the goal urls but the value is always £0.00

Payment method is paypoint, i assume they are landing back on the success page since the numbers are coming back correct.. its just not tracking the value.

Is there anything I can be checking?

Thanks
Ryan

Post by spitos » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:53 am

Hi Ryan,

The value you are seeing as zero is not what you think it is!
Please go to the FAQ section of the installation instructions for the exact answer to your issue as I'm not at my pc to explain it properly and it's a pain to type this on my phone!

Feel free to post back here, email or PM me with any further questions or confirmation of resolution!

Thanks,
Spitos

Location - UK

Post by DefconRhall » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:28 am

On step 14 you have "To insert Google Adwords Goal tracking, add the generated code from the adwords site into"

What is the generated code we need to put before that entry mentioned?

Is this the same as the basic analytics tracking code?

Post by vivek_gupta88 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:12 pm

Hi

I bought this extension yesterday and implemented

I have below issues ?

1. In analytics under Goal3 I have created Purchase... It is not showing data
2. Funnel visualization is also not correct
3. I have got 2 orders from yesterday to today after implemeting the extension

Can you help ?

Vivek

Post by DefconRhall » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:32 pm

vivek_gupta88 wrote:
Are you using paypal standard for your payment system?

I know there is an issue with most tracking systems in that people don't go back to your page after they finish with paypal.

Post by vivek_gupta88 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:34 pm

Hi Not Paypal

I am using EBS and Bank transfer as payment method

Vivek

Post by vivek_gupta88 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:35 pm

My site woollen-wear.in

Post by vivek_gupta88 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:16 am

Hi

Waiting for reply

Vivek

Post by DefconRhall » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:05 am

I'm not familiar with those two, but hopefully the author will respond soon enough here and give you some input onto those.

Post by Karlitos » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:09 pm

Hi!
it looks like I have more orders submitted than Google Analytics is tracking.

For example, in october, I had more than 10 different orders from different customers, but Google Analytics ecommerce says 3 Transactions.

Something seems missing somewhere.

Also, the funnel doesn't seem to work well everytime. The last step is not always done for a purchase.

I am using the payment method Paypal standard.

Can the problem be when confirming the order, they go to the paypal page. If they complete the purchase and do not come back to the website?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Karl

Post by spitos » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:42 pm

DefconRhall wrote:On step 14 you have "To insert Google Adwords Goal tracking, add the generated code from the adwords site into"

What is the generated code we need to put before that entry mentioned?

Is this the same as the basic analytics tracking code?
I've sent a PM to clarify...

Location - UK

Post by spitos » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:43 pm

vivek_gupta88 wrote:Hi

I bought this extension yesterday and implemented

I have below issues ?

2. Funnel visualization is also not correct
3. I have got 2 orders from yesterday to today after implemeting the extension

Can you help ?

Vivek
Hi Vivek,

I've looked at your site and everything is setup correctly. I think you need to adjust your settings in analytics. I'll send a PM with more info.

Location - UK

Post by global-4u » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:34 am

realy nice module but i have a problem it workt in google analytics one week and now i does nothing any more and the cookies lugin never workt please help http://bit.ly/SSELhi

please help me

Post by spitos » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:27 pm

global-4u wrote:realy nice module but i have a problem it workt in google analytics one week and now i does nothing any more and the cookies lugin never workt please help http://bit.ly/SSELhi

please help me
I'm a bit confused... You don't have my module installed on the site.

Location - UK

Post by global-4u » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:40 pm

yes ofcorse i have but does not work :(

Post by heloug » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:37 pm

Hello,

we are using Opencart 1.5.1.3 with custom Template (yooblue) + VQMod 2.2.1 + Onepagecheckout Prof.

I changed in vqmod file the tpl directory from default to our template yooblue.

But on the checkout process i get this error message:

2012-12-06 7:32:08 - PHP Notice: Undefined variable: ua_tracking in /homepages/2/d389598042/htdocs/opencart/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_view_theme_yooblue_template_onecheckout_success.tpl on line 6

Please help us.

Best regards
Sascha