Post by Daniel » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:19 pm

R3aver wrote:Hi,
I've applied another theme from theme forest. The provider told me i should post this bug here.
Again, for example, on category "stickers", i have a product on first page, and when i go to second page same product appears here too.
I thought maybe this is related with the number of products i set to be shown on page, have no idea though, the fact is that on a category a product is shown on multiple pages, or it's not shown at all, although the product exists on canonical link.

Thanks,
this is a bug from 2 releases back. i think its fixed in the latest version.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by maccadon » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:13 am

I just upgraded from 1.5.2.1 where i used a vqmod to disable the product count. After the upgrade to 1.5.3.1 i deleted the vqmod. In the store settings is set the product count to NO but it still displays it. I tried to switch it to yes but it also shows it. I tried some more vqmod that are compatibel with 1.5.3.1 but they all give errors.

Is this because i upgraded? I searched but didn't see anyone else with this problem on 1.5.3.1.

Post by kess78 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:33 pm

I'm using 1.5.3.1 and there's a little cosmetic issue with IE9.
Solution:

File: catalog/view/theme/default/template/checkout/shipping_method.tpl
Find:

Code: Select all

<td colspan="3"><b><?php echo $shipping_method['title']; ?></b></td>
Replace with:

<td colspan="3"><b><?php echo str_replace(" ","&nbsp;",$shipping_method['title']); ?></b></td>
Hope this helps.
Bye Kess

Post by allenshea » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Not a real bug, but it need improve.

1st, this doesn't happen when our clients place the order and pay via Bank transfer.

If our clients order goods from store and paid it via paypal, after the order is placed, the items still in the shopping cart.

So every time our clients need to manually delete items one by one from the cart, and place new order with new items.

Can we have a button to empty the cart? Thanks!

I know nothing about PHP and SQL, but I still try my best to understand it.

Post by labeshops » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:11 pm

I discovered a bug in featured module using multistores - it limits it total on all stores instead of per store.

To replicate:

Assign featured to 2 stores and set a limit per store of 5 products. Add 5 products unique for each store to the featured list (total of 10 in the list). Save and view the stores.

OC will split them showing only 3 of the 5 on 1 store, 2 on the other, even though you have 5 for each store designated.

Change the limit for each store to 10 and each store will display the 5 you want, but naturally this isn't the way it's supposed to work.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by Daniel » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:50 am

featured products and products per page are different settings.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by labeshops » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:07 am

Daniel wrote:featured products and products per page are different settings.
I'm not talking at all about the products per page, I'm taking about the number of products setting within the featured module - the limit column in the featured product module. It's not working correctly like latest products do letting you set how many items the module shows on any particular store, but is setting a limit as to how many total products appear in the module across any and all stores you have featured set to show on. So you cannot set it to show 5 on store a, 10 on store b, whatever. If you set 5, it shoes 5 total across the 2 stores (3 on 1, 2 on the other) IN the featured module.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by mcurtis » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:24 am

Running into an issue where i can not save system settings. When i click save after a change... i get:
Warning: Please check the form carefully for errors!
Look at system error logs and nothing is in there.

This is just changing the state or a radio button. Any ideas.... Is this a permission issue?

Post by i2Paq » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:25 pm

mcurtis wrote:Running into an issue where i can not save system settings. When i click save after a change... i get:
Warning: Please check the form carefully for errors!
Look at system error logs and nothing is in there.

This is just changing the state or a radio button. Any ideas.... Is this a permission issue?
Your not filling in all the required fields.

It is NOT a bug.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by mcurtis » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:00 pm

I found it.. it didnt like the voucher number i put in. Sorry about that!

Post by Daniel » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:25 pm

labeshops wrote:
Daniel wrote:featured products and products per page are different settings.
I'm not talking at all about the products per page, I'm taking about the number of products setting within the featured module - the limit column in the featured product module. It's not working correctly like latest products do letting you set how many items the module shows on any particular store, but is setting a limit as to how many total products appear in the module across any and all stores you have featured set to show on. So you cannot set it to show 5 on store a, 10 on store b, whatever. If you set 5, it shoes 5 total across the 2 stores (3 on 1, 2 on the other) IN the featured module.
post it on the github tracker so i can please.

https://github.com/opencart/opencart/is ... state=open

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by daisybeedesign » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:45 pm

I have a wee daft bug on a 1.531 store.

If I edit an order the product quantity jumps up and the total is changed (despite the product not being touched) - for example if the order status is changed or a discount code is applied. I had the same issue with a 1.521 store - but I purchased an order editing module to get round this.

I've had a look but can't see a fix.

Thanks again Daniel and team for the best e-commerce software about - I love it and I am coming from a 7 year long zencart addiction!

Post by platypuspuzzles » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:54 pm

Hi
I've reinstalled 1.5.3.1 with shoppica 2 and have the following error that I've never had before

PHP Warning: utf8_to_unicode: Illegal sequence identifier in UTF-8 at byte 12 in /home/platypus/public_html/system/helper/utf8.php on line 707

I've tried searching, but can't find a solution. Please advise.

Post by ADD Creative » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:29 pm

Looks like you have a invalid character in your data somewhere. Have you pasted any text in OpenCart?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by platypuspuzzles » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Hi, yes, I had to make a manual change the other day.
It seems to have corrected itself, so maybe I just needed to clear my cache...

Post by world-of-satellite » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:40 pm

ADD Creative wrote:
teratyke wrote:After configuring TAX at 20%.
Create an order by adding a product twice in the front end. Complete Checkout.
Now use the order editor in the admin to create a similar order. i.e. quantity 2 of a product, save.

The order totals are correct, but the total for each line is different. As shown in this screenshot from the database.

The problem is that in the admin created order the tax field is the tax amount for both of the items(quantity 2) whereas it should be the tax amount for just one of the items as it is in the front end created order.

No one else has confirmed the bug, but I have recreated with a fresh install on another server, can't find any mention of this in the svn.
This was fixed in the svn. In catalog\controller\checkout\manual.php

replace

'tax'        => $this->tax->getTax($product['total'], $product['tax_class_id']),
with

'tax'        => $this->tax->getTax($product['price'], $product['tax_class_id']),
This fix only works if the order is put through manually through back-end. If customer places order through front end the bug is still there. Shop owner then has to manually edit the order, deleting products and re-adding them.

Post by ADD Creative » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:15 pm

world-of-satellite wrote:This fix only works if the order is put through manually through back-end. If customer places order through front end the bug is still there. Shop owner then has to manually edit the order, deleting products and re-adding them.
The original bug report said the front end was OK.
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 20#p329166

What steps can you do on a fresh install to recreate the problem in the front end?
Last edited by ADD Creative on Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by world-of-satellite » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:39 pm

ADD Creative wrote:
world-of-satellite wrote:This fix only works if the order is put through manually through back-end. If customer places order through front end the bug is still there. Shop owner then has to manually edit the order, deleting products and re-adding them.

What steps can you do on a fresh install to recreate the problem in the front end?
I'm afraid my cart is an upgrade from 1.4.9.5 to 1.5.3.1.

On my cart the customer simplay places the order, all looks ok from front end. Issues occures when viewing an order and printing invoice in back-end. However editing an order all looks ok, but only way to correct the order is to manually edit the order by removing and re-adding the products, then saving the order.

Post by world-of-satellite » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:12 pm

world-of-satellite wrote:
ADD Creative wrote:

I'm afraid my cart is an upgrade from 1.4.9.5 to 1.5.3.1.

On my cart the customer simplay places the order, all looks ok from front end. Issues occures when viewing an order and printing invoice in back-end. However editing an order all looks ok, but only way to correct the order is to manually edit the order by removing and re-adding the products, then saving the order.
Tracked it down to Uber checkout http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=161&t=81521

Post by jakuba » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:38 am

from demo.opencart.com error log:

2012-08-24 4:55:51 - PHP Notice:  Undefined index: country_id in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/cart.php on line 722
2012-08-24 15:31:34 - PHP Notice:  Undefined index: company_id in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/model/account/address.php on line 4
2012-08-24 15:31:34 - PHP Notice:  Undefined index: tax_id in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/model/account/address.php on line 4

Location - CZ-Prague