Post by joshgeake » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:33 pm

removed and pm'd.

Post by nopdesign » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:51 pm

Hi,

i have Shoppica 1 with opencart 1.5.1.3. I'm using your extension version 2.1.4 and when i'm updating to 3.4 i get an error on the productpages with options. Can you please help me?
error with 34.png

Error with 3.4 version - error with 34.png (31.62 KiB) Viewed 8600 times

ok with 214.png

Ok with the version 2.1.4 - ok with 214.png (19.54 KiB) Viewed 8600 times

Post by spitos » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:24 pm

I think I customised this for you back in March.

Can you PM me ftp details please and we can discuss further?

Thanks

Google Analytics Expert - Advanced e-commerce tracking, Product & options reporting, transaction/conversion reporting, Google Adwords conversion & profit reporting, goal & funnel reporting, event tracking, site search tracking, multi-store compatibility, EU Cookie Law compliance and works with any theme or checkout! Easy vqmod install. Get it here

Location - UK

Post by cdavies2003 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:52 pm

Hi I installed the main app all ok (i think anyway)

However when i installed the EU Cookie app sadly it does not work.

I followed the instructions and when i change the <script type="text/plain" class="cc-onconsent-analytics"> within the admin area i neither get any cookie message but this also stops google analytics from working!

Any idea what is going wrong?

Post by platypuspuzzles » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:16 pm

Hi Spitos
Thanks for the mod.

I have a few questions before I install, is it OK to email you?

Thanks in advance
Last edited by platypuspuzzles on Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by spitos » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:55 pm

Hi platypuspuzzles,

I've sent a PM.

Google Analytics Expert - Advanced e-commerce tracking, Product & options reporting, transaction/conversion reporting, Google Adwords conversion & profit reporting, goal & funnel reporting, event tracking, site search tracking, multi-store compatibility, EU Cookie Law compliance and works with any theme or checkout! Easy vqmod install. Get it here

Location - UK

Post by skookumrob » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:09 am

Hi Spitos,
Purchased and installed your module (with the help of Jay Gilford) in my 1.5.0 store at www.onlinesupply.ca
When I check Analytics I seem to be getting the vistitor goal tracking but not the Goal $ value.
Under "Ecommerce Overview" I have no data coming in at all. Can you help please?

Rob M
http://www.onlinesupply.ca 1.5.6.1 (an upgrade from 1.5.0)
http://www.webfilter.onlinesupply.ca 1.5.4

Post by bruno.arruda » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Hi,

i have a few questions before buying the extension:

1-Can I use with custom themes, and if yes, do I need to change any code?

2-I use 1.5.1.3 version, are there any features that this version would not support?

3-Buying the extension means I can download the extension for any version?

Thanks

Post by spitos » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:48 pm

Hi Bruno,

1. Yes you can use this with custom themes. Yes code will need to be changed in some circumstances depending on the theme but I will do this for free.

2. No, all of the features available in the extension are supported for all versions it works with, including 1.5.1.3.

3. Yes. Once you buy the extension you get upgrades for free and you can download any version as much as you like.

Hope this answers everything for you :)

Location - UK

Post by TToc » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Hi Spitos, first off, thanks for writing such a great extension. My question is, I'm currently looking into purchasing a one page checkout extension to make the purchasing experience easier for my customers. I've looked at a few of the options available for this, and I'm quite concerned as to whether a single page checkout would break the existing functionality I get from using Google Analytics Expert, could you possibly advise on this?

Many thanks.

Post by 77ideas » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Hi Spitos,

looks really great. I left a question on the opencart extension comment section. Don't know if you preferred to have it here. So i post it again, sorry if this creates confusion:
Hey,

looks promising. We have a modified Simple theme website, and also plan to integrate a new checkout solution like Uber checkout or the one-page checkout.

We have a bilingual site, 2 stores, 2 domains, one for each language & store

http://purenaturalcandles.com - http://bougienaturelle.com

Please tell me if this will work with our setup.

Florian

PS: Also, please let me know if you can install also ?

Post by cdamianou » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Is this a vqmod?

http://www.magictao.co.uk

Post by spitos » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:25 pm

cdamianou wrote:Is this a vqmod?
Yes it is

Location - UK

Post by arek » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:54 pm

stupid question: do i change the every star sign in xml paths to name of my custom theme?
Last edited by arek on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by platypuspuzzles » Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:07 am

arek wrote:stupid question: do i change the every star sign in xml paths (/theme/*/template/) to name of my custom theme?
Yes, I assume so

Post by spitos » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:45 pm

platypuspuzzles wrote:
arek wrote:stupid question: do i change the every star sign in xml paths (/theme/*/template/) to name of my custom theme?
Yes, I assume so
arek, stupid question indeed.
In both the extension page and the installation instructions in the download file I have requested that you don't post code related to the extension here or in the extension comments. If you have read the instructions, you cannot miss the help links and you will already have the answer to your question. I have provided links to my email and PM for you to request help.

What was the username or email you used to purchase the extension? Please PM me if necessary.

Location - UK

Post by arek » Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:57 pm

Sorry, my mistake, but the part I posted doesn't reveal any bigger part of a code and is a most common part of vqmod files. But once again sorry. Everything is working fine now so thank you for this very useful extension.

Regards,
Arek

Post by arek » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:45 am

I've noticed a difference between number of transactions showed in orders area in admin of OpenCart and in analytics stats. What can be the problem here? I've checked few things and it's not the matter of payment method ( I use only one) or shipping method.

Thanks in advance

Post by spitos » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:59 am

What payment method do you use?

Location - UK

Post by phonepartsusa » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:00 am

Hello,

Do you offer custom installation for this module? I am very interested.

Thank you