Post by Daniel » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:17 am

menorcarob wrote:hi
not sure if this is a bug, but when i login as a customer and view list of orders, if i click on the "re order" button to the right of the order, i get a blank page, if i click on view order i can see the order, any ideas?

here is what i get in the error log
2012-06-19 9:20:06 - PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/public_html/mshmenorca.com/newrob/catalog/language/english/account/order.php:73) in /home/public_html/mshmenorca.com/newrob/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 29

TURNED OUT TO BE THERE WHERE TWO LINES UNDER THE ?> ON LINE 71

thanks
robin

this is a problem with the extension you installed. ask the developer for help.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by ecoleman » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:02 pm

I'm not sure if this is correct behaviour but it certainly shouldn't be.

If I have SEO URL turned on but do not enter a SEO Keyword for a category, then the URL returned for that link is the current URL.

This only seems to be an issue with the categories as the products on that page are not effected.

eg. (I have tested this with 1.5.1.3, 1.5.2.1 and 1.5.3.1 and get the same results. these are clean installs.
http://www.ecommercechat.co.uk/demos/oc1513/desktops

If you hover over the PC and Mac links you will see that the URL for the PC link is /desktop/pc
This is correct as I have the SEO keyword set to "pc"

If you hover over the Mac link you will see that the URL is /desktop
This is not correct. I have no SEO keyword set for this category and therefore the URL should be index.php?route=product/category........etc. and should not be /desktop

Colour Code you orders by Order Status

Post by Daniel » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:42 pm

ecoleman wrote:I'm not sure if this is correct behaviour but it certainly shouldn't be.

If I have SEO URL turned on but do not enter a SEO Keyword for a category, then the URL returned for that link is the current URL.

This only seems to be an issue with the categories as the products on that page are not effected.

eg. (I have tested this with 1.5.1.3, 1.5.2.1 and 1.5.3.1 and get the same results. these are clean installs.
http://www.ecommercechat.co.uk/demos/oc1513/desktops

If you hover over the PC and Mac links you will see that the URL for the PC link is /desktop/pc
This is correct as I have the SEO keyword set to "pc"

If you hover over the Mac link you will see that the URL is /desktop
This is not correct. I have no SEO keyword set for this category and therefore the URL should be index.php?route=product/category........etc. and should not be /desktop

its pretty obvious you have to add a seo key word for all categories if you have a seo keyword for one in the path of the other categories.

how hard is it for you to do this?

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by ecoleman » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:56 pm

Wow, that was abrupt.

Unfortunately as your cart does not add this automatically it is easy to overlook this field in error. After all we are all human.

Is it so hard to look for an SEO keyword and if it doesn't exist then revert back to the default URL. After all this is how your products work.

But hey, I don't want to put you out, I'll come up with my own solution.

Thanks for your time.

Post by Avvici » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:48 am

ecoleman wrote:Wow, that was abrupt.

Unfortunately as your cart does not add this automatically it is easy to overlook this field in error. After all we are all human.

Is it so hard to look for an SEO keyword and if it doesn't exist then revert back to the default URL. After all this is how your products work.

Thanks for your time.
if you have 1.5.1.3 or earlier there are plenty of free extensions out there like this one: http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=4709

Run search for more recent extensions.

Expert Member

Location - Asheville, NC

Post by ALandi » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:53 am

mickmickmick wrote:Hi,
version 1.5.3.1, fresh install. I get this error message:
Undefined index: company_id in catalog/model/account/address
Undefined index: tax_id in catalog/model/account/address
when trying to add a new shipping address during checkout.

FIX:
1. EDIT: catalog/model/account/address.php

2. FIND (TWICE):

Code: Select all

company_id = '" . $this->db->escape($data['company_id']) . "', tax_id = '" . $this->db->escape($data['tax_id']) . "',
3. REPLACE BOTH WITH:

company_id = '" . $this->db->escape(isset($data['company_id']) ? $data['company_id'] : '') . "', tax_id = '" . $this->db->escape(isset($data['tax_id']) ? $data['tax_id'] : '') . "',
[/color][/b]

Hi mick. I've done the change above but did not result on my website. I still have the problem with company_id and tax_id. I have version 1.5.3.1. installed.
Any idea?
Thanks

Post by ecoleman » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:18 pm

avvici wrote:
ecoleman wrote:Wow, that was abrupt.

Thanks for your time.
if you have 1.5.1.3 or earlier there are plenty of free extensions out there like this one: http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=4709

Run search for more recent extensions.
Thanks Avvici,

I have the ability to sort this out myself. It just seems a bit strange that the code has been written in a way that if you forget the SEO keyword, the link fails.

In an ideal world I would just add the SEO keyword to every category, that was never the issue, but I do work for various shops where they have different people maintaining the categories and products and I came across this problem where somebody had obviously forgotten to add the SEO keyword.

It was never a case of to much trouble, but human error does happen.
The attitude I got from the developer stinks quite frankly, and I will never report a bug again.

Post by yadav771 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Hi Daniel
Firstly i want to thanks to you for such a great e-commerce script and best part of it is that it is open source.
i have just installed 1.5.3.1 and i found and error in the script
as when i insert a new product and fill up all the details and inserted options in the product regarding Size of the product
it's working perfectly fine
inserting new.png

these are the option that i have filled up - inserting new.png (14.69 KiB) Viewed 9769 times

and click on save will save the product
but the actual problems comes after that as if i need to edit that product than i click on edit
and when i made the changes and then i saw option were damaged as in image below
error in editing.png

this what i see when i clicked on the edit i saw this - error in editing.png (15.08 KiB) Viewed 9769 times

and to fix that error i need to remove all the option again and insert all the options again

and i need to make sure that i don't click on edit of that particular product

Sir i Request you to fix that issue as soon as you can

Post by Solarxp » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:06 am

Hi

I've gotten this error and I'm not sure how to fix it. All PayPal settings are correct.

Fatal error: Call to a member function encrypt() on a non-object in /public_html/store/catalog/controller/payment/pp_standard.php on line 94

Post by Avvici » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:36 am

yadav771 wrote:Hi Daniel
Firstly i want to thanks to you for such a great e-commerce script and best part of it is that it is open source.
as when i insert a new product and fill up all the details and inserted options in the product regarding Size of the product
inserting new.png
but the actual problems comes after that as if i need to edit that product than i click on edit
and when i made the changes and then i saw option were damaged as in image below
error in editing.png
and to fix that error i need to remove all the option again and insert all the options again

Fresh install or upgrade?

Expert Member

Location - Asheville, NC

Post by michas18 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:32 am

Hi,

When i try to configure mail data in store and i pass wrong host i'v got this error :
Notice: Undefined variable: reply in /system/library/mail.php on line 173

line 173:

$reply .= $line;

this is first time when you use $reply

Regrads

Post by yadav771 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:26 pm

avvici wrote:
yadav771 wrote:Hi Daniel
inserting new.png
error in editing.png

Fresh install or upgrade?

i have installed a fresh Opencart on my server and still the problem occurs

Post by jty » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:44 pm

allenshea wrote:
2012-06-03 1:35:31 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: zone_id in /home/content/75/5336675/html/online/catalog/controller/account/register.php on line 423
Why I always got this error log, I dont' think it is the bug from OC, or someone already reported.
Can anyone tell me if this is about the server problem?
This problem has been reported (but not fixed) many times over a couple/few versions.
The problem is that we are losing orders because of this bug as buyers are not able to checkout and hence, just give up and go away.
I phoned a buyer about this just now and she told me that she was no able to select a zone_id at checkout, the select dropdown was blank. So this leads me to think that it is an ajax problem. Most times, ajax populates the zones but sometimes it's sleepy and doesn't want to do it.
I'm losing about 1-3% of orders due to this problem

jty

Post by mssigns » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:44 am

trait wrote:Add product(s) to order in the admin office will cause JS error, and the product you choosed can't not be added, this is because two of the variables is not defined in the JS

The file is "admin\view\template\sale\order_form.tpl"
1. find

product = json['order_product'][i];
and add var to the beginning, change to

var product = json['order_product'][i];
2. find

total = json['order_total'][i];
and add var to the beginning, change to

var total = json['order_total'][i];
And it work fine now:)
Have fun.
it not working for me does anyone have any ideas, also I'm not no shipping or payment options available on order total

Post by doomspace » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Daniel wrote: [*]Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. .....
in my case "Safe Mode" was disabled. But result

is_dir($dirAdmin)
was equal "/". I replace code (in install/model/upgrade.php) to

is_dir('../shop/admin/')
("shop" - opencart shop subfolder in my case). And upgrade was successful

Location - Internet

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:19 am

I file catalog/controller/model/free_checkout.php, the lines

if ($total <= 0) {
			$status = true;
		} else {
			$status = false;
		}
should be replaced with

if ($total < 0.01) {
			$status = true;
		} else {
			$status = false;
		}
to cater for possible rounding errors. For example, if in theory $total is zero, in practice it may well be slightly off zero, e.g. x.xxxxE-12, due to rounding errors.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by fido-x » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:56 am

Not a bug, as such, just a minor display issue.

In "admin/view/template/sale/customer_group_list.tpl", line 56 reads:

<td class="center" colspan="3"><?php echo $text_no_results; ?></td>
Should be:

<td class="center" colspan="4"><?php echo $text_no_results; ?></td>

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia

Post by jrotem » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:52 am

I am very new to OpenCart so I hope I am not wrong in posting here. After upgrading to OpenCart 1.5.3.1 I am getting the following error message in the error log:

PHP Notice: Undefined index: bottom in /xxx/catalog/controller/common/footer.php on line 26

Is it possible to get any help to fix this? This produces a blank page instead of the product administration page, so I cannot add or edit products.

Very much hoping you can assist with this so that a fresh install will not be necessary. Thank you.

UPDATE:
My problem is solved. I'll leave this here in case In case anyone has this same issue of not being able to insert of edit products (I actually was looking at the wrong error message.) Here's the fix that worked for me:
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=66072

yay!
Last edited by jrotem on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:47 am, edited 5 times in total.

Post by markeldridge » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:08 am

fullphat wrote:Has the issue regard coupons and paypal been fixed in this update?

I'm referring to the issue where if your coupon / gift card takes the carts value below 0, paypal standard ignores it.

And if the cart's value is 0, it still takes you through to a payment processor rather than giving an instant success page, (you can't pay for 0, which is an unnecessary process)

Thanks
Hey fullphat, have you installed the "Free Checkout" module? That solves this problem. Also, you have to set the paypal minimum to .01 cent to prevent it from showing. The option shown to the user will be "Free Checkout" and PayPal won't be visible.

Post by jrotem » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:12 am

I applied the fix below but I am still getting "Undefined index: bottom in..." errors What can I do next? I am not great at databases but there was no table called "bottom" in my MyPHPAdmin -- is this not correct or am I way off base here? Any help much appreciated.
amdev wrote:BUG:
Editing or Adding an information page throws this error:
Notice: Undefined index: bottom in xxxxxxx\admin\model\catalog\information.php on line 4

FIX:
1. EDIT: admin/model/catalog/information.php

2. FIND (TWICE):

bottom = '" . (int)$data['bottom'] . "',
3. REPLACE BOTH WITH:

bottom = '" . (isset($data['bottom']) ? (int)$data['bottom'] : 0) . "',