Post by baillie11 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:51 pm

Awesome,
Thanks for the reply grivates. Gotta save my pennies and get this Perfect Mod.

Post by misterstefi » Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:11 am

Hello,
i am willing to run a multi-site install. i will have the installation made on a main domain. The question is: do the other domains wich i want to run on the same install have to be subdomains or parked domains of the maine domain on which the installation is made?
I would like each domain to have their own cpanels and be standalone domains. Is this possible?

Best Regards

Post by fido-x » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:22 am

Your sub-stores can be their own domains, although you will have to have separate SSL for each domain (if you're using SSL).

Each domain can have their own cpanel, but remember, they will all have to point to the same IP address, and to the same root folder (that of your main store).

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia

Post by bashlyner » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:32 am

Hi,

I've purchased this extension, however I've found that store owner doesn't have permission to use most of the module, I keep getting this error "You do not have permission to access this page, please refer to your system administrator.". Any setting which can be done to overcome this problem?

Btw I've download the pollplus and news module from your website, and I think it doesn't integrate with this extension as well, since I couldn't set individual poll or news for each store. Any idea how to overcome this? I'll need some guidance if I gonna code it myself.

Thanks

Post by fido-x » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:16 am

The Store Manager module creates an admin group called "Store Managers" and sets appropriate permissions. These permissions are set for all BUILT-IN modules. It does NOT set permissions automatically for 3rd party modules.

For 3rd party modules, you have to set permissions manually. Log into your administration as the top-level admin and select "System->Users->User Groups" from the menu. Edit the entry for "Store Managers" and tick the checkboxes in the access and modify lists for those modules you want store managers to use.

The Store Manager provides support for all built-in modules and does not "out-of-the-box" provide support for any 3rd party module (including my own).

Send my your contact details via PM and I'll build the necessary support for the pollplus and news modules.

Multistore Extensions

Expert Member

Post by fido-x » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:49 am

@ bashlyner
PM received.

Multistore Extensions

Expert Member

Post by misterstefi » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:02 am

fido-x wrote:Your sub-stores can be their own domains, although you will have to have separate SSL for each domain (if you're using SSL).

Each domain can have their own cpanel, but remember, they will all have to point to the same IP address, and to the same root folder (that of your main store).
Hello,
i am very thankful for your response.
I am a newbie and would need some on instructions on the process which i have to make in the cpanel of each domain which i want to add as sub-store. Do i also have to make any changes to the main domain cpanel settings?

Kind regards

Post by grivates » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:59 am

Hi fido-x,

I just got 1 issue. When I try login from substore the address will be directed to main store admin address.

Let say main store address www.domain1.com, sub-store address: store1.domain1.com.

When I login to admin of sub-store: http://store1.domain1.com/admin, after login the address will be directed to http://www.domain1.com/admin.... can you fix some where so that after login into sub-store admin, the address still under sub-store address http://store1.domain1.com/admin...

Hopefully you can help. Thanks

Post by baillie11 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:19 pm

Hi FidoX,

I hope you are feeling better (re-hospital stint).

I have purchased your module, but am struggling setting it up!

I have installed all OK, but when I go to start setting up some test sites, I keep locking myself out.

Is there a preferred step by step process one should follow ie step 1 setup cart Store details, Step 2 Setup Admin User etc.

I think I also read somewhere in this forum about directing the domain/sub-domain to the folder where Store Manager is installed. Is that correct?

Any help you can provide would be wonderful.

Thanks

Post by iDanny » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:09 am

Hi,

Is this extension still supported ?

I'm looking to build a solution something similar to Etsy.com and this seems to be the one for it but the fido-x.net website seems offline ?

Essentially; I am looking for a multivendor solution which

a vendor manage his products and product categories
a vendor sell physical good and define his shipping fees / terms
a vendor have his own payment processor

Please advise,
Thanks
Danny

Post by mastersquall » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:12 pm

Hi there,
your module is perfect but before i buy i need answer
i am looking for multivendor module which work with multistore

what actually i want is that i create store using multistore with different domain and let vendor control it like adding category and products and printing invoice .

let me control payment and shipping option to be available at his store . All payment i will receive and then later i will pay him using cheque after deducting my commission

http://www.store.com is my store
http://www.store1.com is vendor store

Also is this possible hide header and footer where opencart is written ?

please reply as soon as possible

http://www.mastersquall.com

Location - Delhi,India

Post by amitparmarindia » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:32 pm

Hi!

Please let me know where I can buy it and where to find a demo site. Can it support OpenCart 1.5.5.1, the latest vesion? Please write to me on amitparmarindia@gmail.com

Awaiting your reply,
Thanks,
Amit Parmar.

Post by mytindahan » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:27 am

where's fido-x now?

http://www.mytindahan.net

Post by Meimoo » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

Hello there,

It seems to be a great work, i search that kind of solution since 2 months!

Same question as before. Is this possible to have a demo account and how can we purchase this extension?

Thanks!

Post by uncommonhound » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:27 am

I realize that Fido-x is not active on the forums right now... and wish him all the best in his recuperation! I was hoping there was still a way to but this extension though. It's perfect for what I need. Is it available anywhere???

Post by cases4u » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:10 am

Hi

This module is available on the Opencart Extensions under Multi Seller

Regards

Post by JadieNaicker » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:30 pm

fido-x wrote:Now available at: This "plug-in" provides full multi-vendor and proper multi-store support, allowing you to use your OpenCart system as a "mall", with users (vendors) managing their own products, categories, downloads, etc., and provides proper multi-store support with independently configurable modules, shipping methods, payment gateways, order totals and product feeds.

How Does It Work?
At it's heart is the "Store Manager" module. This module allows you to manager your stores and users more efficiently.

Stores created/managed through the "Store Manager" module, will be allocated a user to "manage" the store from a pool of "store managers". This pool of "store managers" are admin users who are members of the Store Managers admin user group. These users have a restricted view of the administration, with access only to their own categories, products, downloads, information pages, etc.

When a "store manager" logs in to the admin, they are presented with a tailored view, starting from the dashboard page. All information here (summary, statistics graphs, last 10 orders) is specific to the store(s) owned by the logged in user. They will only be able to access their own categories, products, downloads, informations and reviews on their products. All built-in reporting is also tailored to the user's store(s).

Users can create their own categories/sub-categories which will appear as sub-categories/sub-sub-categories (etc) under their category on the main site (if the default store is selected) and/or as categories/sub-categories (etc) on the user's site (if their store is selected).

OpenCart compatibility: Built and tested on version 1.5.1.3.1, although should work with all 1.5.1.x releases.

Demo at: http://dev151.fido-x.net/.

Documentation included.
Hi Fido

Where can I buy this mod from? Thanks