Post by Qphoria » Thu May 17, 2012 11:26 pm

if it no longer writes to vqmod.log then that should mean it is working.
Can you PM me a link to your site

Administrator

Post by fairmount » Mon May 21, 2012 5:55 am

Hi Qphoria,

I am using your price update redux in my 1.5.1.3 oc. I have slightly modified your code so that the stock gets updated as well when an option is chosen (I also use your options boost).

But, as soon as I add the products, the quantity that I get back from your code becomes 0. All I did was included a line

Code: Select all

$stockqty = $qr['quantity']; //*K Added to update qty
and assigned it as

$data['stock'] = $stockqty.' In Stock';
Am I missing something? Should I be doing something else too? If it is ok with you, I can send you the modified files of the options boost and price update redux.

Thanks in advance.
FM

Post by jthrongard » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:55 am

mamacass wrote:I am running OpenCart 1.5.1. I have successfully installed this mod (awesome mod it is!).

Our storefront sells product by weight and I am using the options to represent each weight available for a particular product. Since each product weight has a distinct price, there is no addition or subtraction from a base price, the "option price" is the price of the weight selected in the option. I have commented out the prefix in the option dropdown, and I have also commented out the "Please Select" text, so that the first weight and its corresponding price show in the option box.

The problem is that the price displayed on the page when initially loaded says "$0.00". Is there some way to get the displayed price to default to the first option in my list (the one displayed in the option box)?

Thanks in advance for your guidance!
I am running into the exact same problem but I can't find a solution. Does any one have an idea?

Small Business Joomla! Website Design - Simple CMS Design
http://www.simplecmsdesign.com

Location - Boise, ID

Post by jthrongard » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:26 am

Qphoria wrote:
Aldo wrote:Hi Qphoria, this plugin is great. It is working perfectly with options (options boost) but with Quantity it updates only when clicking outside the Qty input box or when hitting Enter. Is it possible to make it update just when typing quantity?

Last Opencart and vqmod versions installed and Themeglobal Free theme.
Try this.
1. EDIT: vqmod/xml/option_price_update_redux.xml

2. FIND:

// Update whenever the triggerable page inputs are changed
$(':input[name^="option"],:input[name^="quantity"]').change(function(){
	updatePx();
});
3. REPLACE WITH:

$(':input[name^="option"]').change(function(){
	updatePx();
});

$(':input[name^="quantity"]').keypress(function(){
	updatePx();
});
I did this and it works well...ish. It doesn't look like it is working with a minimum order number. It looks like this method is ignoring the minimum of 100 units I have specified as 1000 units ordered shows the price of 100...help?

Small Business Joomla! Website Design - Simple CMS Design
http://www.simplecmsdesign.com

Location - Boise, ID

Post by redsea2010 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:29 pm

Our new OpenCart shop will sell many products that have price options - like sterling silver or 14k gold pendants - and we really needed to display the product price as customers selected multiple price dependent options. Qphoria's module extension was just the tool for us but we did not know how to adapt our custom template for comparability. Qphoria quickly solved the template issue and we really appreciate the amazing support shown by the Open Cart community.

We had started to develop the e-commerce site using a commercial, expensive store front package and host but we did not have the flexibility, options or even support. We highly recommend this extension for all shops with price based product options.

Post by netops » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:17 am

Hello,

Q... your extension works well and adjusts the price as advertised.

What all needs to be modified to update reward points?

Post by alan_82 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:30 am

Hi Qphoria,
Thanks for sharing such a great extension, its really made a great difference to my site.

Can i have some help with a problem please?
I'm trying to fix the update price function so that when one field is changed, all fields are re-checked before updating the price.

Im using rph's dependent options plugin, with another vqmod which replaces the please select text with the first dropdown field. The problem is that when a parent field changes another field's value the new price doesn't take this into account.

Can you point me in the right direction please?
Any help would be awesome!

Post by tragetaschen » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:26 pm

My problem:

When i select the products for the first time the price-update is correct. If i change the first option the price-update selcect automatically the XX€ from option 2. This will be change when you selct the 2nd option again but i need to fix the update-problemen when i change the product in option 1!

Here " Link " you can see what i mean. Select a produkt -> Format -> 18x24+8cm = 96,00€ then select the 2nd option -> Gebühr: 2,11€ now it´s a total of 98,11€ and OK... now change the "Format" to "22x29+10cm" and you will see that the Price is updated totaly wrong 87,11€! there must be 85€ without "Gebühr" but it´s updated with the "Gebühr" from the the task before... pls help.

It will be updated if i choose the 2nd option but for our customers it must be updated exactly!!! it is necessary that the price is always correct shown on the top!

Is it possible that the update is reset when another size (options1)is selected?!

Cheers

www.bag-stage.de

Location - Germany

Post by tragetaschen » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:06 pm

HEEELLLOOOO???? ...is it possible to reply to my request?!!
Last edited by tragetaschen on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

www.bag-stage.de

Location - Germany

Post by alan_82 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:22 am

tragetaschen wrote:HEEELLLOOOO???? ...is it possible to reply to me request?!!
I would also be very grateful for a fix for this.
Kind regards

Post by Qphoria » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:10 am

tragetaschen wrote:My problem:

When i select the products for the first time the price-update is correct. If i change the first option the price-update selcect automatically the XX€ from option 2. This will be change when you selct the 2nd option again but i need to fix the update-problemen when i change the product in option 1!

Here " Link " you can see what i mean. Select a produkt -> Format -> 18x24+8cm = 96,00€ then select the 2nd option -> Gebühr: 2,11€ now it´s a total of 98,11€ and OK... now change the "Format" to "22x29+10cm" and you will see that the Price is updated totaly wrong 87,11€! there must be 85€ without "Gebühr" but it´s updated with the "Gebühr" from the the task before... pls help.

It will be updated if i choose the 2nd option but for our customers it must be updated exactly!!! it is necessary that the price is always correct shown on the top!

Is it possible that the update is reset when another size (options1)is selected?!

Cheers
Your problem is due to you using the "Dependent Options" mod. Options price update doesn't support Depending options.

Administrator

Post by tragetaschen » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:34 pm

Thx Qphoria!

I understand that the Mod did not work with your Price Update, but is ther a chance that this will be fixed?! I´m not the only one who would be very happy if this problem will be solved! ;)

Cheers

PS. Maybe "you" and "rph" connect together and try to find a way to get this issue fixed?!

www.bag-stage.de

Location - Germany

Post by Qphoria » Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:06 am

tragetaschen wrote:Thx Qphoria!

I understand that the Mod did not work with your Price Update, but is ther a chance that this will be fixed?! I´m not the only one who would be very happy if this problem will be solved! ;)

Cheers

PS. Maybe "you" and "rph" connect together and try to find a way to get this issue fixed?!
There are no plans for that. rph has even begun dropping support for options boost support because on top of all these horribly coded themes, making two mods work together is yet another pain.

Administrator

Post by rbareiro » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:14 am

I have version 1.5.1.3 Opercart themed Sportstore installed Redux and the price did not change when the selection changed.

I edited the file catalog / view / theme / sportstore / template / product / product.tpl and made a small change.

On line 51 is

<div class="price"> <? Php echo $ text_price;?>
change to

<div class="price"> <? php echo $ text_price;?>
For me it worked.

Sorry my english

dunn123 wrote:Hi
Iam using this mod on a site build using the SportsStore Theme from Theme Forest.

When I look at the source code for the product page the vqmod seems to being pulling in the javascript but not the class around the price. hence the price doesnt change.

This is the last log from vqmod

---------- Date: 2012-05-15 08:22:03 ~ IP : 80.6.2.48 ----------
REQUEST URI : /diamonds/index.php?route=product/option_price_update/updatePrice
MOD DETAILS:
modFile : /home/sites/savenraise.com/public_html/diamonds/vqmod/xml/options_price_update_redux.xml
id : Options Price Update Redux
version : 1.0.1
vqmver : 2.1.3
author : qphoria
Could not resolve path for [diamonds/catalog/view/theme/sportstore/template/product/product.tpl]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

And this is the address in the xml file
<!-- CHANGE 'default' TO YOUR THEME -->
<file name="catalog/view/theme/sportstore/template/product/product.tpl">

The store is running a is sub directory of /diamonds/

Link to product page - http://www.savenraise.com/diamonds/ring ... luxe-court

Any help would be appreciated.

Chris

Post by Smirnovich » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 am

Hello, Qphoria!

I'm using your mods Option boost and Option price update (reduxe).

Can you help me to make it working with theme SimpleGreat.
http://themeforest.net/item/simplegreat ... me/4792599

1. Price don't update at product page

2. Price is not update at QuickView window

Post by Smirnovich » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:25 am

Hello!

I'm testing 1.5.6 with your mods Option Boost, Option price update reduxe.

Can you help me to integrate this mods to the theme http://themeforest.net/item/simplegreat ... me/4792599

Right now it dose not working - the price is not update on product page when selecting product options. Also there is no price update at the Quick View page.

I can send you tpl files (product.tpl, quickview.tpl)

Also you have made price by option mod - can you apadte for this theme. It's very important for me, because all my products has a 'zero' price - only option hase a price

Post by Qphoria » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:15 pm

There is no value linking me to a theme on theme forest. They obviously won't have Options Price Update on their demo.
You need to link me to your site where it is currently having the issue.

This is a product page only mod... there is no quickview piece and I won't be making one at this time.

Administrator

Post by Smirnovich » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:13 pm

http://light911.ru/axo-light-pl-muse-60.html

This is the link to the product page.

Post by storm-cloud » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Deleted

Post by storm-cloud » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:42 am

Qphoria wrote:Try this.
1. EDIT: vqmod/xml/option_price_update_redux.xml

2. FIND:

$(':input[name^="option"],:input[name^="quantity"]').change(function(){
	updatePx();
});
3. REPLACE WITH:

$(':input[name^="option"]').change(function(){
	updatePx();
});

$(':input[name^="quantity"]').keypress(function(){
	updatePx();
});
For those using the code above in order to trigger a price update as soon as the quantity is entered (without having to click the mouse outside of the quantity box), you will need to change keypress to keyup. If keypress is used jQuery will attempt to manipulate the DOM when the key is down which hasn't allowed enough time for the quantity to register. Using keyup waits for the key to be released.

Use this code instead:

$(':input[name^="quantity"]').keyup(function(){
	updatePx();
});