Post by pk7677 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:15 am

I can only upload images one by one right now and its very slow. I don't need to upload 4000 images just couple at a time would be fine. Currently using 1.5.0.

Cheers.

Post by Xsecrets » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:39 am

there is a free mod around somewhere I think it's called rapid upload or something like that which allows you to upload multiple images at the same time. Otherwise you can just upload via ftp and use one of the import scripts to import the product data.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Location - London, UK

Post by fpdesign » Thu May 10, 2012 8:58 pm

We have released a new vQMOD extension which allows drag and drop, multiple image upload, folder management, image search, and many other functions. Check out the links in my signature. We also provide installation support at no extra charge.

DakotaQ Internet Services
"We Build Websites that Do Something!"
OpenCart Extensions, Installation Support, and Customization
Multi Image Management for 1.5.2+ and 1.5.3.1
Multi Image Management for 1.5.0+

Post by sensa » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:32 pm

ksharlandjiev wrote:checkout this: http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=3453
it is a image uploader with drag&drop images to the browser feature
Hi I bought this extension and it is no good to myself as i have no VQMod on my server, I can't get it installed as my server is shared as told by my hosting company,

This is what i told them, that these are the instructions I need to follow
"If you don't have installed vqMod to your system, please copy vqmod folder which is outside "upload" folder to your server root directory"

can the person who actually designed this product help or any one else who has more knowledge than me.

regards

Post by sensa » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:33 pm

Oh and they did say that there was no VQMod ion my server,

Post by ksharlandjiev » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:38 pm

Hi sensa, just write me an email (it is included in the readme.txt) and i will send you the non-vqmod version ;-)

Power Image Manager | Multi Image uploader | Bulk Update Products to Categories | Bulk Update Orders
NEW! Bulk add options | New! Bulk add attributes | NEW! Keep it Simple Checkout!

Location - London, UK

Post by sensa » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:25 am

hi sent you an email and thanks

Post by sensa » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:26 am

I have not received any attachments, I have also asked if you could re-send it as i have not got it please can you answer my emails,

Post by sensa » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:38 pm

okay everything is place and I have uploaded the stock picture to the items.
When i click on th image in my store front so that i can see the image and be re-directed to the product, the pictures don't come up. It does not redirect the page just freezes, can any one help am i doing something wrong. :bash: