Post by ltoso » Tue May 22, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi,
i want to change the text that is visible on the contact us page, and the text that is displayed after the contact us form is submitted, please tell me which file i should be modifying

Plzz help

Post by bigchili » Tue May 22, 2012 4:55 pm

catalog/language/YOURLANGUAGE/information/contact.php

Post by ltoso » Tue May 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Thanx for the prompt reply,
one more issue i am facing with my opencart install is that no email is being sent from the install, what do you recommend

Post by MarketInSG » Wed May 23, 2012 4:05 pm

ltoso wrote:Thanx for the prompt reply,
one more issue i am facing with my opencart install is that no email is being sent from the install, what do you recommend
This is currently a problem faced by many users. You will have to wait for a fix I guess

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by StormDesigner » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:43 am

My search was to Edit Content on the Contact Page - What I was seeking was a way to have an additional text message on the Contact Us page and also the success page. ??? This was easy to do once I located the correct files and techniques. I needed to create HTML Content for two text areas (one I called Contact Text" the other I named "Success Text". I then had to add the HTML Content area to the Contact Page in the Layouts and also create a new layout which I named "Success". For the New Layout I made the route "information/contact/success" which matches what OC 3.x required. ;D

So:
1. Extensions/Extensions/Modules :: HTML Content (create and enable the desired content)
2. Design/Layouts/Contact :: Add Module (Content Top - select the Contact Text Module)
3. Design/Layouts :: Add New (I named mine success and routed per above - and edit similarly to Step 2.

O0

StormDesigns, Inc. Website Design and Web Application Development - plus graphic design and print media.

www.StormDesigns.com