Post by ncdad2four » Thu May 03, 2012 2:33 am

I have released a new version of this extension, v1.2.0. Now includes credit card processing for your Admin using Paypal Web Pro US and UK versions. I will be adding others very soon. I am waiting on Paypal to integrate my test UK Paypal account into my sandbox account so I can utilize the test services on the demo site for the UK version. The US version is working and requires the following credit card information to process an order:

CC#: 4002517853696998
Expire: 5/2017
CVV2: Any 3 digit number

I added this one first figuring it was probably the most widely used. Which would you like to see added next? Please PM me at develop@justimagine-crafts.com.

Post by ncdad2four » Tue May 08, 2012 7:33 pm

Update:

You can now process credit card payments through your admin using the following payment processors:

Paypal Pro US
Paypal Pro UK
Authorize.Net
Cash Flows (Perpetual Payments)
SagePay Direct

You can also now edit any order created using Order Entry regardless of order status. I am still working on the complete order editing system which will let you edit any order regardless of how it was entered (Frontend, Admin, Order Entry).

Features:

1) Add Retail and Wholesale orders from your admin using AJAX (no page reloads)
2) Process credit card payments from your admin using the following payment methods:
* Paypal Website Payments Pro US
* Paypal Website Payments Pro UK
* Authorize.Net
* Perpetual Payments
* SagePay Direct
* More coming soon
3) All default Opencart shipping methods are auto-calculated during the order process for you. You can override the
shipping charges by choosing the Custom Shipping method and entering the shipping method and cost manually
4) Tracks the user that enters the order (useful if you have more than one person entering orders) and displays the
user's name or username on the Order Information screen
5) Edit any orders that were created using the Order Entry system regardless of order status. A complete order editing
system is coming in the very near future which will allow you to edit any orders regardless of how it was entered
(Frontend, Admin, Order Entry)
6) Accept Purchase Order orders. Order Entry adds the following Payment Methods:
* Payment Pending
* PO Pending (Purchase Order, pending payment)
* PO Paid (Purchase Order, paid)
7) Apply coupons, reward points, and store credits to the order
8) Automatically calculates all default Opencart totals that you have setup for your store:
* Sub-total
* Total
* Taxes
* Shipping
* Customer Store Credits
* Customer Rewards
* Handling Fee
* Low Order Fee
9) Follows your tax, shipping, and payment rules and configurations. Allows you to override tax rules with a tax-
exempt checkbox for customers that aren't required to pay taxes
10) Automatically does post order processing following the rules you have setup for stock subtraction, reward points,
etc. Removes products from stock when order is processed and adds back the stock if the order is cancelled or
changed
11) Supports multi-store configurations

Demo can be found at http://www.justimagine-crafts.com/demos/store150/admin
Username: admin_oc
Password: admin_oc

To test the payment processing methods, use the following credit card details:

Paypal Pro US - CC# 4002517853696998, Expire Date: 5/2017, CVV2: Any 3 digit number
Paypal Pro UK - CC# 4713580618376462, Expire Date: 5/2017, CVV2: Any 3 digit number
Authorize.Net - CC# 4007000000027, Expire Date: Any future date, CVV2: Any 3 digit number
SagePay Direct - CC# 4111111111111111, Expire Date: Any future date, CVV2: Any 3 digit number

Post by ncdad2four » Thu May 10, 2012 6:34 pm

Next release coming today!!

New Feature: Issue refunds from Order Entry to your customers - Available refund methods are:

* Back to credit card used (if credit card is processed using one of the supported processing methods in Order Entry)
* Store credit
* Check/Money Order
* Bank Transfer

Other options can be added by request, if you have a different refund method than listed above. If you use a payment processor that is supported, you can issue the refund or void the transaction from Order Entry and do not need to go to your merchant website to issue a refund. You can also choose to "accept/claim" the payment if you are required to do so before it posts to your merchant account.

Post by ncdad2four » Tue May 22, 2012 12:34 pm

New version released! Version 1.4.0

New in this version:

- Edit ANY order created AFTER installation of Order Entry including orders placed by your customers on your storefront
- Order filtering and pagination added for the orders list
- More payment gateways added - the following gateways are now supported for payment processing in the Admin:
** Authorize.Net
** Cardsave Direct
** PaymentSense Direct
** Paypal Pro US
** Paypal Pro UK (Payflow Pro)
** Perpetual Payments (CashFlows)
** SagePay Direct
- Add a shipping tracking number to the order and notify the customer of the tracking number. Also shows up on the invoices
- Email invoice to your customer with one click
- Drop-ship without saving all the drop-ship addresses (unless you choose to save them)