Post by tmart » Wed May 09, 2012 3:48 pm

Hi, I am running Opencart Ver 1.4.9.5 where I have re-named my admin folder. So, before uploading new ver folder files, shall I rename the admin folder to same as what is already running please? Thanks and regards / Tissy

Logo Printed / Embroidered T-Shirts
Polo Shirts, Sweatshirts & Hoodies

http://www.tmart.in

Post by platypuspuzzles » Wed May 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Thanks for all the guidance and script creations that have helped make the upgrade to 1.5.2 almost seemless to a novice.

I have upgraded to 1.5.2.2 patch and have one last error to sort out.

2012-05-11 3:24:55 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: scheme in /home/.../public_html/catalog/controller/common/seo_url.php on line 110

Line 110 in this file is:

return $url_data['scheme'] . '://' . $url_data['host'] . (isset($url_data['port']) ? ':' . $url_data['port'] : '') . str_replace('/index.php', '', $url_data['path']) . $url . $query;

Can someone please tell me what I need to do to fix this?

Post by platypuspuzzles » Sat May 12, 2012 6:50 pm

I have this error relating to product options too

http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 75#p287875

Post by Qphoria » Sun May 13, 2012 5:24 am

platypuspuzzles wrote:Thanks for all the guidance and script creations that have helped make the upgrade to 1.5.2 almost seemless to a novice.

I have upgraded to 1.5.2.2 patch and have one last error to sort out.

2012-05-11 3:24:55 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: scheme in /home/.../public_html/catalog/controller/common/seo_url.php on line 110
?
Did you make the config.php file changes to add HTTP_SERVER and HTTPS_SERVER? undefined schema means it can't find "http" or "https" on the url.

Administrator

Post by platypuspuzzles » Sun May 13, 2012 8:44 am

Ahh thanks Qphoria, that makes sense.

My last issue relates to products options and autocomplete not working:

I had Alreadymade.com's Global Mega Options, which carried over into 'attributes and options' when running the upgrade script to 1.5.2.2patch.

I have no errors relating to the product options, however I cannot get catalog>product>options to work as nothing will appear when I 'add option'

I have tried to remove the options in order to start again, however I get the warning message 'linked to 1 product' - however no options are appearing anywhere on my products.

I have also noticed the autocomplete doesn't work in products, or by changing the paypal status like it used to before upgrading. I have checked the header file, and we have the correct ....16..file included.

Also, when I create new options, I can't get these to link to the products, so 'ignoring' the original options isn't an option, pardon the pun

Please help as I can not receive orders until this is fixed.

Post by tenshimsm » Sat May 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Hi!
I upgraded from OC 1.4.9.4 to 1.5.1.2. Receive no error messages but when I finished the process there are no Categories and Products. They are in the database but are not shown in the admin page or in the store front.
What did I do wrong?

Post by HansGruber » Wed May 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Hi

i've followed the steps and all seemed to work ok. i'm fairly fresh at opencart so i'm no expert and have noticed the following problem.

this is from the notes in the upgrade.txt for version 1.5.2.1
STEP 9. Goto Admin->System->Settings.
- Be sure to set the "Use Store Tax Address" and "Use Customer Tax Address" to "Shipping Address" (for most users) to ensure taxes work
- Update any other fields and click save, even if nothing changed.
i do this but get a little red box appear above saying
"Warning: Please check the form carefully for errors!"

don't know what errors these might be but when i go to...
Step 10. Goto Admin->System->Localisation->Tax Rates->Edit Existing rates
- Be sure to add a Tax Rate Name if empty
- Be sure to check the boxes for the customer groups that are affected by this tax rate
i just get a blank white page with nothing. clearly i've missed something but been very careful to follow each step.

cheers for any advice.

Post by wbHH » Sat May 26, 2012 1:32 am

So far, everything went well. I ran the upgrade script and then the internal upgrade to the latest version 1.5.3.1.
And I can see the basic storefront: http://shop.wolfgangboenisch.de
But I can't go to the Admin-page (http://shop.wolfgangboenisch.de/admin/): Internal error HTTP500 - I cleared cache and cookies, pressed CTRL+F5 several times, but to no use.
Any idea how to fix it?
Thanks,
Wolfgang

Post by affordable » Sat May 26, 2012 10:12 pm

Hi,
Was upgrading for an old client who requires 2 sites upgraded

Received this error.

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/ireland5/public_html/mysite.com/config.php:2) in /home/ireland5/public_html/mysite.com/system/library/session.php on line 11

Thanks
Stephen

Location - Ireland

Post by Qphoria » Wed May 30, 2012 4:25 am

some extra space in the config.php file?

Administrator

Post by Webnet » Thu May 31, 2012 10:44 pm

-- REMOVED --
Last edited by Webnet on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by clarkie » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Qphoria wrote:
mohit11 wrote:Hi,

I am upgrading from v1.4.9.1 to v1.5.1.2 using the ugrade script .
I get a success and then upgrade
STEP 12. RUN THE BUILT-IN OPENCART UPGRADE FOR v1.5.1.3 or LATER by visiting:
http://mysite.com/install/index.php

The problem is that I am losing all my data.

Kindly guide
If you are going to
http://mysite.com/install/index.php it should redirect you to
http://mysite.com/install/upgrade.php

if it isn't then you didn't follow the steps about restoring your config.php and admin/config.php files
If those files are empty, it assumes new install.
If those files have data, it assumed upgrade.
Sounds like your config files are empty which is why its making you install new and overwriting your data.
This is my problem also
I have ran the upgrade several times and made the required changes to the config file but I always end up with a fresh install. I have checked the config after the upgrade also if only to check up on myself that I did replace with the originals and the required data is there as it should be.

The one deviation is that I had changed my Admin DIR to something less obvious but before each upgrade attempt I revert back to original AND make the required path changes in the config file checking the site runs before I go with the upgrade. I must have done this seven or eight times now and visted the forum to get some ideas but it always leads back to the config file problem.

I figure it has to be something really stupid that I am just not seeing so any pointers you can give would be appreciated.

Current version is 1.4.9.4

Thank you

Post by garulfo » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:37 am

Just did the upgrade - it appeared to work fine - except that my store front has gone nuts. I can't work out how to fix it. Any help gratefully received!

http://www.strasbulles.fr/boutique/

Post by Qphoria » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:02 pm

garulfo wrote:Just did the upgrade - it appeared to work fine - except that my store front has gone nuts. I can't work out how to fix it. Any help gratefully received!

http://www.strasbulles.fr/boutique/
Looks like you still have 1.4.x file. Did you upload the new 1.5.3.1 files? Did you change your theme? Did you read the steps at all?

Administrator

Post by garulfo » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Admin end looks fine and it says Version 1.5.3.1 at the bottom.

Next question (without the implied stupidity please).

Post by georgeb2005 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:29 pm

Error: Unknown column 'o.currency' in 'field list'
Error No: 1054
SELECT o.order_id, CONCAT(o.firstname, ' ', o.lastname) AS name, (SELECT os.name FROM _shoporder_status os WHERE os.order_status_id = o.order_status_id AND os.language_id = '2') AS status, o.date_added, o.total, o.currency, o.value FROM `_shoporder` o WHERE o.order_status_id > '0' ORDER BY o.date_added DESC LIMIT 0,10
What can i do.. please help me

Post by Qphoria » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:50 pm

georgeb2005 wrote:Error: Unknown column 'o.currency' in 'field list'
Error No: 1054
SELECT o.order_id, CONCAT(o.firstname, ' ', o.lastname) AS name, (SELECT os.name FROM _shoporder_status os WHERE os.order_status_id = o.order_status_id AND os.language_id = '2') AS status, o.date_added, o.total, o.currency, o.value FROM `_shoporder` o WHERE o.order_status_id > '0' ORDER BY o.date_added DESC LIMIT 0,10
What can i do.. please help me
That means you didn't upload the new files or are using a mod that only works with 1.4.x as it is still references the old query for "o.currency" but that has changed in 1.5.x

Administrator

Post by nikoloz » Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:37 am

Could you please help me?
I have blocked all my system, writes everywhere: Permission Denied! You do not have permission to access this page, please refer to your system administrator.
how can I remove this problem?
does not respond to user

Post by robster » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:41 am

I am trying to upgrade a 1.4.9 site to 1.5.3.1 (ultimately)

To start with I have used this upgrade script to upgrade to 1.5.1.3 and all seems to have gone ok, except that the tax is not showing correctly on the product pages. It shows ex tax and inc tax as same price - it should show tax at 10% as this is how the tax has been set. When I try to go through checkout it gets to step 4 and jumps back to step 3 so something is not quite right and I am not sure if the two things are connected.

I have checked that the tax settings are (I think) correct. What could I have done wrong?

Rob

I know my place...!

Location - North Yorkshire, UK

Post by robster » Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:58 am

OK it's official - I am a numpty. I forgot to add a Rule in the Tax rate section.

All issues now resolved - now to further upgrade to 1.5.3.1 - but that's a different thread.

Rob

I know my place...!

Location - North Yorkshire, UK