Post by chiefk » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:09 am

swc wrote:hi, i got this error whenever I try to import my previous database into 1.32 it show this error when i go to index.php

Error: Unknown column 'price' in 'field list'
Error No: 1054
SELECT price FROM product_discount WHERE product_id = '76' AND customer_group_id = '0' AND quantity = '1' AND ((date_start = '0000-00-00' OR date_start < NOW()) AND (date_end = '0000-00-00' OR date_end > NOW())) ORDER BY priority ASC, price ASC LIMIT 1

http://echic.co.cc/shop/index.php
Yeah me too .Anyone with a solution???

Post by jules_nz » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:43 am

ChiefK if you are still having issues PM me and I will help you get through it

Post by Beckie » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:34 pm

I am using 1.3.0 and was using it quite successfully last night, apart from some images not uploading, but for some reason I can't get on my website or admin centre this morning. Is there a problem with Opencart? I can access other websites but not my own!

Post by Qphoria » Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:43 pm

uhhh.. ? Maybe the internet is broken!!!! OMG!1!!1!!

or maybe your site is down. contact your webhost

Administrator

Post by kdmp » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:35 am

chiefk wrote:
swc wrote:hi, i got this error whenever I try to import my previous database into 1.32 it show this error when i go to index.php

Error: Unknown column 'price' in 'field list'
Error No: 1054
SELECT price FROM product_discount WHERE product_id = '76' AND customer_group_id = '0' AND quantity = '1' AND ((date_start = '0000-00-00' OR date_start < NOW()) AND (date_end = '0000-00-00' OR date_end > NOW())) ORDER BY priority ASC, price ASC LIMIT 1

http://echic.co.cc/shop/index.php
Yeah me too .Anyone with a solution???
Sounds like you are updating to 1.3.2 from a 1.2.x version. If this is the case try the 'one version at a time' upgrade. Instructions for upgrading from version to version can be found here:

http://wiki.opencart.com/index.php?titl ... _Procedure

Kevin Davidson
Purolator Shipping Module
Canpar Shipping Module
VQMod - Paypal Transaction ID to Payment Details

Location - Ontario, Canada

Post by kdmp » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:38 am

Beckie wrote:I am using 1.3.0 and was using it quite successfully last night, apart from some images not uploading, but for some reason I can't get on my website or admin centre this morning. Is there a problem with Opencart? I can access other websites but not my own!
Aside from Qphoria's humorous response, lol, do you receive a page cannot be displayed error or is it just a blank page?

Kevin Davidson
Purolator Shipping Module
Canpar Shipping Module
VQMod - Paypal Transaction ID to Payment Details

Location - Ontario, Canada

Post by ad1945 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:01 am

hcamelion wrote:Ok here are my steps for a smooth upgrade from 1.3.0 to 1.3.2 with an attached sql file to run....
(Im not sure if this will work from 1.3.1 to 1.3.2 you will have to do a diff on the three schemas)
1.3.0 > 1.3.2

To Upgrade:
1. First off backup your site.
2. Goto your opencart's store admin and download a backup of your database.
3. Delete the files in your hosting directory. **SEE NOTE AFTER LAST STEP**
4. Upload the files from the download.
5. Go through the install as normal but use a new database while keeping the old intact.
6. Once the install is done run the attached file db_changes.sql in your database administrator on the old database.
7. Goto the image directory from the backup and copy all the image and upload to the image directory on your hosting.
8. Goto the download directory from the backup and copy all the downloads and upload to the download directory on your hosting.
9. Go to the administration and give Top Administrator access to customer groups and modify abilities.
10. Change to the old database in both the admin and catalog config files.
11. Load the site and test everything.

**If you have tons of large images and downloads you may choose not to delete the downloads and images folders**
Note: this assumes you do not have a database prefix. If you do you will have to add the prefix to the sql commands in the sql file.

Let me know how it works for everyone. ^-^

PS: Yes the new version did fix the pagination issue. :)
Hello,

For step 5, when I install 1.3.2.
Then it will create a database of 1.3.2. to override into 1.3.0 database
But 1.3.2 have not prefix. Because 1.3.0 prefix is "oc_"
Need I add prefix "oc_" on installation action.

For step 6, am I run sql of db_changes.sql on phpmyadmin.

But is occur error as :
error
SQL :

--
-- Dumping data for table `measurement_rule`
--
/*changes to customer table*/ ALTER TABLE `customer` ADD COLUMN `customer_group_id` int( 11 ) NOT NULL AFTER `status` ;

MySQL return:

#1146 - Table 'opencart.customer' doesn't exist

Would you mind tell me the detail instruction of step 5 and step 6?

Or
1. I need install 1.3.2 to new database and keep 1.3.2 database.
2. run sql of db_changes.sql on phpmyadmin. ( but shows some error as above)
3. Change the config file to old database such as step 10.

Please give me some advise.

Best Regard
William

Post by ad1945 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:04 am

Some error of my v1.3.2

When I go to payment procedure, the error as:

Notice: session_start() [function.session-start]: ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/tmp) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/opencart/system/library/session.php on line 10

But when I reload the browser, the error is disappeared.

Thank
William

Post by Daniel » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:44 pm

ad1945 wrote:Some error of my v1.3.2

When I go to payment procedure, the error as:

Notice: session_start() [function.session-start]: ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/tmp) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/opencart/system/library/session.php on line 10

But when I reload the browser, the error is disappeared.

Thank
William
This is not an opencart bug!

your tmp directory on your host permissions has chnaged or your hosting space is full.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by MikoElSuperbeasto » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Daniel is right... i was having the same problem about tmp session and mail bug... my webhosting gave me more space and all is oki !

Post by ad1945 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:33 am

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for your reply. I will contact my web hosting.

My existing storage is 1.2G . My hosting package is 10GB.

Is /tmp under opencart directory? Or it is in my hosting .

Best Regard
William

Post by TAurus » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:02 am

After the upgrade from 1.3.0 to 1.3.2 I noticed that the following record is missing:
Table: settings
Key: config_stock_display

Because of the missing record the stock quantity cannot be displayed. I added the record and the stock are now displayed. Please modify the db_changes.sql file from the upgrade steps.

Post by hcamelion » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:35 am

Thanks TAurus,

I did not check for new records...only structure changes.

If you already use my instructions to upgrade then run this sql:

Code: Select all

INSERT INTO `setting` (`setting_id`, `group`, `key`, `value`) VALUES ('', 'config', 'config_stock_display', '0'),
('', 'config', 'config_error_filename', 'error.txt'),
('', 'config', 'config_error_log', '1');

INSERT INTO `order_status` (`order_status_id`, `language_id`, `name`) VALUES ('', 1, 'Chargeback');

If not and you need to then use the updated file attached.

I did my best to find record changes by doing a diff between the database sql file in the 1.3.0 and 1.3.2 packages. You will have to do your own due diligence to make sure you have everything.

Henry Weismann
877.44.MY.WEB (877.446.9932)
We can help with your Opencart Site - Opencart Web Developer

Location - Albany, NY, USA

Post by Beckie » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:45 am

kdmp wrote:
Beckie wrote:I am using 1.3.0 and was using it quite successfully last night, apart from some images not uploading, but for some reason I can't get on my website or admin centre this morning. Is there a problem with Opencart? I can access other websites but not my own!
Aside from Qphoria's humorous response, lol, do you receive a page cannot be displayed error or is it just a blank page?
Thanks for replying. Not sure what happened but shortly after posting it all got working again. It was a cannot be displayed error. I just panicked after reading some of the problems ppl are having.

Post by Beckie » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:58 am

hcamelion wrote:Ok here are my steps for a smooth upgrade from 1.3.0 to 1.3.2 with an attached sql file to run....
(Im not sure if this will work from 1.3.1 to 1.3.2 you will have to do a diff on the three schemas)
1.3.0 > 1.3.2

To Upgrade:
1. First off backup your site.
2. Goto your opencart's store admin and download a backup of your database.
3. Delete the files in your hosting directory. **SEE NOTE AFTER LAST STEP**
4. Upload the files from the download.
5. Go through the install as normal but use a new database while keeping the old intact.
6. Once the install is done run the attached file db_changes.sql in your database administrator on the old database.
7. Goto the image directory from the backup and copy all the image and upload to the image directory on your hosting.
8. Goto the download directory from the backup and copy all the downloads and upload to the download directory on your hosting.
9. Go to the administration and give Top Administrator access to customer groups and modify abilities.
10. Change to the old database in both the admin and catalog config files.
11. Load the site and test everything.

**If you have tons of large images and downloads you may choose not to delete the downloads and images folders**
Note: this assumes you do not have a database prefix. If you do you will have to add the prefix to the sql commands in the sql file.

Let me know how it works for everyone. ^-^

PS: Yes the new version did fix the pagination issue. :)

I'm sorry, I am new to this. Step 2.....where am I downloading the copy of the database to and from?

Post by Beckie » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:56 am

Sorry again but I am feeling quite intimidated by this upgrade as I have never done one before. I don't understand any of the steps which refer to a database. I cannot find a database to download and how do I use a new one still keeping an old one intact?

Can someone talk me through steps 2, 3, 5 and 6 in a bit more detail please. I appreciate that they are probably VERY self explanatory to someone who knows what they are doing or even someone who has done this before, but I messed up last time by reading the install rather than upgrade instructions and had to do the whole website agin. Something I do not wish to have to do again.

Thanks in advance.

Post by Daniel » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:21 am

really you should be able to just replace the files then using a db manager just manually add in any missing fileds.

I have been thinkng about creating a universal upgrade script and have some good ideas of how to implement something like this for future releases.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by ocsinet » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:44 am

Daniel wrote:I have been thinkng about creating a universal upgrade script and have some good ideas of how to implement something like this for future releases.
That's a good idea!

Location - Italy

Post by jamieleshaw » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:36 am

Daniel wrote:really you should be able to just replace the files then using a db manager just manually add in any missing fileds.

I have been thinkng about creating a universal upgrade script and have some good ideas of how to implement something like this for future releases.
YAY! :)

Post by zeevy » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:26 pm

Is there any fix for gmail SMTP for mails ?

thanks