Post by Qphoria » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:58 am

2012-Mar-26 - New 152x Patch:
Follow all directions in pink!
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 04#p258004

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:53 pm

I've cleaned the hell out of this thread.
  • Removed all the duplicate posts
  • Removed all the non-bugs
  • Removed all the upgrade confusions
  • Removed all the off topic commentary
From 15 pages initially, We are left with just over one page... EFFING AMAZING![/highlight][/size]

All confirmed bugs are listed in the first post of this thread.
All confirmed bugs are fixed in the latest patch linked in the first post of this thread.

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY BUGS UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE FIRST POST!

Administrator

Post by Johnathan » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:02 pm

The customer form IP list needs to be changed from a 3 colspan to a 4 colspan when there are no results:

IN:
/admin/view/template/sale/customer_form.tpl

REPLACE:
colspan="3"

WITH:
colspan="4"

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by kpeu3u » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:23 am

Hello,
i get an Warning error at admin page when i make a copy of product.

1. FIX:
Open to edit: /admin/controller/catalog/product.php
2. FIND:

Code: Select all

if (isset($this->request->get['filter_name'])) {
				$url .= '&filter_name=' . urlencode(html_entity_decode($this->request->get['filter_name']), ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');
			}

if (isset($this->request->get['filter_model'])) {
				$url .= '&filter_model=' . urlencode(html_entity_decode($this->request->get['filter_model']), ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');
			}
3. REPLACE WITH:

$url .= '&filter_name=' . urlencode(html_entity_decode($this->request->get['filter_name'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8'));
			}

$url .= '&filter_model=' . urlencode(html_entity_decode($this->request->get['filter_model'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8'));
			}

Post by Qphoria » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:38 am

Johnathan wrote:The customer form IP list needs to be changed from a 3 colspan to a 4 colspan when there are no results:

IN:
/admin/view/template/sale/customer_form.tpl

REPLACE:
colspan="3"

WITH:
colspan="4"
Thanks, fixed.

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:49 am

kpeu3u wrote:Hello,
i get an Warning error at admin page when i make a copy of product.

1. FIX:
Open to edit: /admin/controller/catalog/product.php
2. FIND:

$url .= '&filter_name=' . urlencode(html_entity_decode($this->request->get['filter_name']), ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');
			}

$url .= '&filter_model=' . urlencode(html_entity_decode($this->request->get['filter_model']), ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');
			}
3. REPLACE WITH:

$url .= '&filter_name=' . urlencode(html_entity_decode($this->request->get['filter_name'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8'));
			}

$url .= '&filter_model=' . urlencode(html_entity_decode($this->request->get['filter_model'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8'));
			}
Fixed. Thanks

Administrator

Post by dry_flood » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:17 am

I have posted this on the bug tracker http://code.google.com/p/opencart/issues/detail?id=845 but thought I would put it here too.

When manually adding an affiliate to an order, when you click on add commission, it says it has added it but the value remains at 0.

Post by Qphoria » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:55 am

2012-Apr-03 - New 152x Patch (r990):
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 20#p270599

Administrator

Post by Johnathan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:06 am

Just found a bug that has apparently existed since at least 1.4.1:

When deleting a category in the admin panel, it doesn't delete any data in the product_to_category table, which means functions like getProductCategories() return values that no longer exist. If you're using this data to determine something based on the categories to which the product belongs, it can mess up the results.

The fix should just be a one-line database query added to the /admin/model/catalog/category.php file in the deleteCategory() function.

Also, just so I don't lose it, the database query I worked out to fix this issue for someone is as follows:

DELETE FROM product_to_category WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM category WHERE category_id = product_to_category.category_id)
Use at your own risk. :)

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:26 am

Johnathan wrote:Just found a bug that has apparently existed since at least 1.4.1:

When deleting a category in the admin panel, it doesn't delete any data in the product_to_category table, which means functions like getProductCategories() return values that no longer exist. If you're using this data to determine something based on the categories to which the product belongs, it can mess up the results.

The fix should just be a one-line database query added to the /admin/model/catalog/category.php file in the deleteCategory() function.

Also, just so I don't lose it, the database query I worked out to fix this issue for someone is as follows:

DELETE FROM product_to_category WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM category WHERE category_id = product_to_category.category_id)
Use at your own risk. :)
Thanks
Fixed. r991

Administrator

Post by ccM » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:42 pm

Has anyone tested their gift voucher purchase since r973? The update changed this

$this->data['amount'] = '25.00';
to

$this->data['amount'] = $this->currency->format(25);
On a clean install of 1.5.2.1 plus latest patch I am getting $25.00 entered in to the amount field (including the dollar sign) which it won't accept when submitting the form.

ccM

Location - QLD, Australia

Post by Qphoria » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:08 pm

ccM wrote:Has anyone tested their gift voucher purchase since r973? The update changed this

$this->data['amount'] = '25.00';
to

$this->data['amount'] = $this->currency->format(25);
On a clean install of 1.5.2.1 plus latest patch I am getting $25.00 entered in to the amount field (including the dollar sign) which it won't accept when submitting the form.

Confirmed..
Fix:
1. EDIT: catalog/controller/account/voucher.php

2. FIND:

$this->currency->format(25);
3. REPLACE WITH:

$this->currency->format(25, $this->config->get('config_currency'), false, false);
4. Be sure you set a Voucher Min and Voucher Max in your System Settings on the option tab

Administrator

Post by labeshops » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:01 am

moneycarlo wrote:I just upgraded to 1.5.2.2 and noticed when I went into the Admin to edit an order, I received an error:

Use of undefined constant HTTPS_CATALOG - assumed 'HTTPS_CATALOG' in /admin/controller/sale/order.php on line 756

I then went into the admin/config.php and added the HTTPS_CATALOG entry into the HTTPS section and it got rid of the error.

define('HTTPS_CATALOG', 'https://www.domain.com/');
Here's to hoping that was the right move ;)
Definitely the right move! It finally fixed my issue too!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:17 am

Looks like there are quite a few bugs which I reported in the 1.5.1.3 bug thread, which are still around in 1.5.2.1. So I start with this one again, more to come later:

The admin backend and the frontend use product query caching which can cause clashes between the two:

admin/model/catalog/product.php:

$product_data = $this->cache->get('product.' . (int)$this->config->get('config_language_id'));

if (!$product_data) {
				$product_data = ......;
				$this->cache->set('product.' . (int)$this->config->get('config_language_id'), $product_data);
			}
catalog/model/catalog/product.php:

$product_data = $this->cache->get('product.' . (int)$this->config->get('config_language_id') . '.' . (int)$this->config->get('config_store_id') . '.' . (int)$customer_group_id . '.' . $cache);

if (!$product_data) {
			$product_data = .......;
			$this->cache->set('product.' . (int)$this->config->get('config_language_id') . '.' . (int)$this->config->get('config_store_id') . '.' . (int)$customer_group_id . '.' . $cache, $product_data);
		}
The admin backend can potentially retrieve product data from the cache which was set in the frontend.

I suggest this bugfix:

admin/model/catalog/product.php:

$product_data = $this->cache->get('admin_product.' . (int)$this->config->get('config_language_id'));

if (!$product_data) {
				$product_data = ......;
				$this->cache->set('admin_product.' . (int)$this->config->get('config_language_id'), $product_data);
			}

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Daniel » Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:19 am

added to svn. thx

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:47 pm

I think the following code in catalog/controller/product/product.php should be chnged from

foreach ($option['option_value'] as $option_value) {
						if (!$option_value['subtract'] || ($option_value['quantity'] > 0)) {
to

if (!$option_value['subtract'] || ($option_value['quantity'] > 0) || ($this->config->get('config_stock_checkout'))) {
because we still want to see out of stock options on the product page when the 'Stock Checkout' in the store settings is set to 'Yes', that is, allow customers to still checkout if the products they are ordering are not in stock.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:58 pm

In file admin/model/report/sale.php, in function getTotalTaxes, the following line

if (!is_null($data['filter_order_status_id'])) {
should be replaced with

if (!empty($data['filter_order_status_id'])) {
as is the case in function getTaxes.

The same bug exists in the functions getShipping and getTotalShipping.

The same bug also exists in the file admin/model/report/customer.php, for the functions getOrders and getTotalOrders.

The $data['filter_order_status_id'] is never null, but it can have the value '0', meaning to include all order statuses into the resulting list.

Guru Member

Post by Daniel » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:13 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:I think the following code in catalog/controller/product/product.php should be chnged from

if (!$option_value['subtract'] || ($option_value['quantity'] > 0)) {
to

if (!$option_value['subtract'] || ($option_value['quantity'] > 0) || ($this->config->get('config_stock_checkout'))) {
because we still want to see out of stock options on the product page when the 'Stock Checkout' in the store settings is set to 'Yes', that is, allow customers to still checkout if the products they are ordering are not in stock.
ok added

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:15 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:In file admin/model/report/sale.php, in function getTotalTaxes, the following line

if (!is_null($data['filter_order_status_id'])) {
should be replaced with

if (!empty($data['filter_order_status_id'])) {
as is the case in function getTaxes.

The same bug exists in the functions getShipping and getTotalShipping.

The same bug also exists in the file admin/model/report/customer.php, for the functions getOrders and getTotalOrders.

has been done for a while on the svn.

The $data['filter_order_status_id'] is never null, but it can have the value '0', meaning to include all order statuses into the resulting list.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by emmegi » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:55 am

Hi,
I'm a newbie. A few days ago I opened a new store with the wonderful OpenCart.
I think the following code in catalog/model/product/account/return.php should be changed from

$query = $this->db->query("SELECT r.return_id, r.order_id, r.firstname, r.lastname, r.email, r.telephone, r.product, r.model, r.quantity, r.opened, rr.name as reason, ra.name as action, rs.name as status, r.comment, r.date_ordered, r.date_added, r.date_modified FROM `" . DB_PREFIX . "return` r LEFT JOIN " . DB_PREFIX . "return_reason rr ON (r.return_reason_id = rr.return_reason_id) LEFT JOIN " . DB_PREFIX . "return_action ra ON (r.return_action_id = ra.return_action_id) LEFT JOIN " . DB_PREFIX . "return_status rs ON (r.return_status_id = rs.return_status_id) WHERE return_id = '" . (int)$return_id . "' AND customer_id = '" . $this->customer->getId() . "'");
to

$query = $this->db->query("SELECT r.return_id, r.order_id, r.firstname, r.lastname, r.email, r.telephone, r.product, r.model, r.quantity, r.opened, rr.name as reason, ra.name as action, rs.name as status, r.comment, r.date_ordered, r.date_added, r.date_modified FROM `" . DB_PREFIX . "return` r LEFT JOIN " . DB_PREFIX . "return_reason rr ON (r.return_reason_id = rr.return_reason_id) LEFT JOIN " . DB_PREFIX . "return_action ra ON (r.return_action_id = ra.return_action_id) LEFT JOIN " . DB_PREFIX . "return_status rs ON (r.return_status_id = rs.return_status_id) WHERE return_id = '" . (int)$return_id . "' AND customer_id = '" . $this->customer->getId() . 
		"' AND rr.language_id = '" . (int)$this->config->get('config_language_id') .
		"' AND ra.language_id = '" . (int)$this->config->get('config_language_id') .
		"' AND rs.language_id = '" . (int)$this->config->get('config_language_id') . "'");
modified to correctly display the labels in languages ​​other than English