Post by ncdad2four » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:40 pm

All:

Visitor Tracker v2.7.0 is almost ready for release. This update includes a completely rewritten frontend. Some of the major changes include:

- Local bot, operating system, and browser detection. Updates to the detection database will be provided by me and not an external site

- Removed most of the session variables that were being set as they were no longer needed with the new frontend coding. This resulted in less memory usage and much quicker response times on the frontend

- Added the IP address for the visitor/customer in the Abandoned Cart popup window (requested by several users)

To get the latest update when it is release, register an account at http://www.justimagine-crafts.com/software. Send me an email at develop@justimagine-crafts.com with the username you used to purchase the software from Opencart and I will add you to the group to allow free downloads of the updates. If you have already registered and been added to the special group, you will be notified via email when the update has been released.

Post by ncdad2four » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:11 am

Visitor Tracker v2.7.0 has been released! Testing went well and speed increase on the frontend is noticeable. I have re-listed the extension on Opencart. If you can't get the extension update from the Opencart website (still waiting to have it re-enabled), you can visit my website and get it there. You will need to create an account and send me your username that you used to purchase on Opencart. I will add you to the group where you will then be able to get the extension for free. The website is listed in the post above.

Post by robster » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:30 pm

I am using this extension but I am seeing hige levels of generated php session files (measured in thousands per day). Is this an issue or error or should it be behaving this way?

Thanks
Rob

I know my place...!

Location - North Yorkshire, UK