Post by Daniel » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:58 pm

ok thanks for your help!

I wioll have to remove the encription.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:12 am

Additionally,
I'm not sure that it matters, but it seems like the final process could be a lot cleaner if you did the full fgets before attempting to check post vars, as the way you are doing it calls the switch for each 1024 bytes of data returned in the while loop.

Change:

Code: Select all

if (strcmp($response, 'VERIFIED') == 0) {
	$this->model_checkout_order->confirm($order_id, $this->config->get('config_order_status_id'));

switch($this->request->post['payment_status']){
		case 'Completed':
			$this->model_checkout_order->update($order_id, $this->config->get('pp_standard_order_status_id'), '', TRUE);
			break;
		case 'Canceled_Reversal':
}
fclose($fp);
TO:

if (strcmp($response, 'VERIFIED') == 0) {
	$this->model_checkout_order->confirm($order_id, $this->config->get('config_order_status_id'));
}
fclose($fp);

switch($this->request->post['payment_status']){
	case 'Completed':
	$this->model_checkout_order->update($order_id, $this->config->get('pp_standard_order_status_id'), '', TRUE);
	break;
	case 'Canceled_Reversal':
}
That way the switch only gets called once, after the fgets is done and the response is verified.

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:20 am

I understand now the idea behind having all the different order states in the code now. For automatic update when the paypal status changes. In that case, it might be nice to keep that.

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:21 am

I just bloody removed it!

I have changed the order id to be in a custom filed now instead of being appended to the callback url.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Leon » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:25 am

Qphoria wrote:
Daniel wrote:did you remove the spaces at the side of the page when you copy and past the code fromt he forum?
I'll try to be modest, but cmon.. It's me ... Qphoria!

Anyway, I've figured out the problem... the encryption class
I have "xyz123" set for my encryption code
I added a fwrite under the callback function to log some of the data. Then I ran through the order process multiple times.

This is what is being returned by the notify_url $_GET for the encrypted order id.
------- August 11, 2009, 10:19 am -------
ZK y

------- August 11, 2009, 10:22 am -------
Zmlj

------- August 11, 2009, 10:27 am -------
ZLCr

------- August 11, 2009, 10:29 am -------
ZLCs

------- August 11, 2009, 10:33 am -------
ZD k
In the 2 cases where there was a "space" in the encrypted order id, the script dies when it reaches this line:
$order_id = $encryption->decrypt(@$this->request->get['order_id']);

Which tells me the encryption class threw an error and stopped the script.

This would never be seen since its the background ipn process.

Post by Qphoria » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:37 am

@Leon.... Elementary my dear!

Administrator

Post by blueantz » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:34 am

I edited the pp_standard.php file as you said and got this message:

Fatal error: Class 'Modelpaymentppstandard' not found in /system/engine/loader.php on line 28

Any ideas?

Post by Daniel » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:51 pm

wenalin wrote:Hi,im having the same prob,i'ved tried already all the suggestions posted here but still nothing happened. Hope to hear more suggestions soon. Thanks!

Regards,
wenalin
Placement financier

you know when you post somethign like this and never even bother posting what version you are using then don't expect to get it fixed!

It works for a lot of people. only people who have not configrued there servers properly are know having this problem!

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:52 pm

I think you are yelling at a bot dude. He's just advertising

Administrator

Post by decavolt » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:12 am

Looks like I'm having this same issue running 1.3.2
PayPal is doing its thing and orders are appearing there, but every order is dropped under Missing Orders in OpenCart.

I've traced it back to inside the callback function in pp_standard.php at:

if ($order_info) {
which is returning false. So neither the curl or header/POST portions of the callback are happening at all.

This is with PHP5.2.10 w/ Zend Engine 2.2.0, mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.81

Any suggestions?

Post by decavolt » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:29 am

Scratch my last. I wasn't trying the updated PayPal code in this thread because it was listed as being for 1.3.0. I've just dropped it in to my 1.3.2 install and it's working.

Is it possible to add the updated PayPal Standard module to the Contributions section of the site? It would make things a lot easier for folks trying to solve this issue.

Thanks for your work on this.

Post by DLeon » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:54 am

I'm having the same exact problem with oc 1.3.2

My site is not ready to be live yet and i'm working on it at localhost.. when I try to pay via Paypal Sandbox the payment is done and it goes back to the store but there are no new orders on My Account page nor in Admin page.. do you already find a solution for this??

Administrator

Post by bildos » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:05 pm

I have the same issue with 1.4.8b :(

Administrator

Post by ha33y » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:52 am

Well guys i am having the same problem with 1.4.9.1

I am using the Paypal standard plugin. I tried an order using cash on delivery and the order appears on OC orders section.

We then tried 2 orders with live Paypal, all went through, came back to OC which said order success and received Paypal's emails to both customer and OC accounts but nothing in OC no order shows up at all anywhere. it is oblivious to any order having been made.

I am new to all this so am not very technical but see that I am not the only one has experienced this, however all posts above refer to earlier versions. Surely this must have been fixed?

Anyhow i just checked the Paypal plugin and saw something about the PDT and debug mode. I must admit as a newbie I am rather in the dark about these but have gone ahead and enabled them and got the token from Paypal which i have now inserted, did i do right? It asks for a return url should I input the main site url or a special page for the incoming Paypal confirmation details?

I will check all this again tomorrow, in the meantime guys if you could please throw some words of wisdom my way and shed some light on this to get my going incase what I just did is not the answer.

I must have site up and running in the next day or 2.

Many thanks in advance.

Post by Qphoria » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:27 am

enable the debug mode on the new paypal and check the system error log

Administrator

Post by ha33y » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:04 pm

enabled and i get is this:

looks like all the info is there but not appearing in my "Orders" section. If you need the complete code let me know and I will send it to you

Post by Qphoria » Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:39 am

ha33y wrote:enabled and i get is this:

looks like all the info is there but not appearing in my "Orders" section. If you need the complete code let me know and I will send it to you
Looks like the IPN Init is working but not the verification step. Does your host have curl installed as a php extension?

Administrator

Post by ha33y » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:00 am

apparently they do have curl, I don't know much about it but i will email them now and have an answer for you within a few mins hopefully.

I have somehow managed to get the emails to work with Hotmail and Yahoo but not with live.com..could be a hosting issue? They asked me to enable domain keys and SPF records from cpanel which I have done and still nothing with live.com... could be it needs more time to propagate...we will see. . The other MAIN problem is I have no email notification to customer from the orders page. I have updated a message and checked notify customer and nothing. I have tried to all email accounts this way and nothing!

I notice there have been issues on this before but never found a satisfactory fix, is there?

I will come back soon as soon as i get an answer from my host (webhostingpad.com) regarding the curl question....stay tuned to this channel ;D

Thanks