Post by Qphoria » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:09 am

mstng67 wrote:Qphoria,

I can see exactly why the problem should be resolved, but for some reason it just won't. I decided just to hard code the module template file for the second store rather than spending more time with it at the moment.

Now to trouble shoot the next thing - Why would the store logo not appear? I have followed these instructions, and left the field blank. "If you have SSL on your site, and want to use your main site logo leave this blank." It would sure be nice if the logo appeared on the PayPal pages.
You are sure you have SSL on your site?
Try using the sslpic.com site and doing it that way for now.

Administrator

Post by mstng67 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:14 am

I have a wildcard SSL installed on the site so I could keep the baskets separate. Could any vQmod be conflicting with this extension? I'll look at the sslpic.com site later today. Something tells me that the two problems are related, and I sure would like to figure it out.

Post by mstng67 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:29 am

I am going to pm you a file to see if it could be causing the conflict.

Post by webstudent1 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:54 am

You will need vQmod for the one line change, or you can make the change manually in your header.tpl
Where is the code change? Thanks

Post by Qphoria » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:20 am

webstudent1 wrote:You will need vQmod for the one line change, or you can make the change manually in your header.tpl
Where is the code change? Thanks
Dunno where you are finding this... i removed all known entries of this old info.

Administrator

Post by teratyke » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:05 pm

HI Q
I've got a mangled transaction through. It seems two customers were checking out at the same time using PPX. I've got a payment with some other customers data - I've also got abandon orders that make very little sense - totals from one product that are linked to a differnet transaction. Very confusing, it looks like one customer has tried to check out several times and presumably been presented with the wrong order total (approx. £117 instead of £19), I've not tried to piece it all together yet, I'll have to speak to the customers today.

Is there anything that can explain this? Would it create a problem if two customers were checking out at the same time?
Since I updated to the latest version (ppx not opencart still on 1.5.1.3) I no longer have a ppx error log.

Any ideas?

Rob

Edit..Got these in the error log from the time ofthe transaction..

Code: Select all

2012-03-05 22:02:41 - PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  email in /home/sites/savethe.co.uk/public_html/catalog/controller/payment/paypal_express.php on line 754
2012-03-05 22:05:11 - PHP Notice:  Error: E-Mail to required! in /home/sites/savethe.co.uk/public_html/system/library/mail.php on line 58

Post by webstudent1 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:18 pm

Qphoria wrote:Dunno where you are finding this... i removed all known entries of this old info.
Readme_paypal_express.txt

Requirements:
==============
* You will need vQmod for the one line change, or you can make the change manually in your header.tpl file
* You will of course need to have a Free Paypal Business or Free Premiere Personal account as that is required to use Paypal Express.

Its not working right for me though that could be the problem.

Returns from PPX and makes the customer account.
Browser Returns this message.

Notice: Undefined index: email in /home/keydupes/public_html/catalog/controller/payment/paypal_express.php on line 754Notice: Undefined index: lastname in /home/keydupes/public_html/catalog/controller/payment/paypal_express.php on line 777Notice: Undefined index: telephone in /home/keydupes/public_html/catalog/controller/payment/paypal_express.php on line 779Notice: Error: E-Mail to required! in /home/keydupes/public_html/system/library/mail.php on line 58
OC ver1.5.1.3

Also Canada Post isn't doing all the rates properly. In another post. And the delivery times are no longer working.
Country 2 currency is far improved in the new version.

Post by Qphoria » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:17 pm

teratyke wrote:Since I updated to the latest version (ppx not opencart still on 1.5.1.3) I no longer have a ppx error log.
The ppx_debug log was moved to system/logs
Notice: Undefined index: email in /home/keydupes/public_html/catalog/controller/payment/paypal_express.php on line 754Notice: Undefined index: lastname in /home/keydupes/public_html/catalog/controller/payment/paypal_express.php on line 777Notice: Undefined index: telephone in
I cannot reproduce this error. The way this would happen is when checking out as a guest and it comes back to create the account, but the guest session is lost somehow. I've added some additional debug to that spot to try to track it down.

It will save the new log to system/logs/ppx_debug_create.txt

Administrator

Post by teratyke » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:24 pm

Qphoria wrote:The ppx_debug log was moved to system/logs
Got it, thanks.
No clues there though.

Post by Qphoria » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:35 pm

update 152.1b adds additional debug logging for the issue.

Administrator

Post by teratyke » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:42 pm

I've dropped that in. I'll see how it goes, I don't think I'm going to get the bottom of this. Fingers crossed it doesn't happen again.

Post by Qphoria » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:12 am

I've released another update:

v152.2 - 2012-Mar-06
- Fixed scenario where you get to last step of ppx checkout, logout, and log back in throwing error.
- Added error "tags" for easier error tracking on ppx checkout page
- Added more Logging for intermittent missing email error some are reporting.

Administrator

Post by webstudent1 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:34 am

Qphoria wrote:
mstng67 wrote: Also, how can I include the PayPal Express button logo thingy after the text using the normal checkout option, other than calling for the image in the language file?
That's a limitation of opencart. The language file method is really the only good way.
Yes I have used the language file for Other Shipping modules to display a LINK and PICTURE in OC1.4.9
href and img src is ok in the language file.
Also you could display different logos for languages this way. Not so bad.

LASTLY "Q" Thank you
PaypalExpress_OCv152.2 tested and appears to be 100% working ok. Thanks

Post by scanreg » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Add Editable Shipping address to ppx checkout
What if cart admin would like to only display the paypal-verified shipping address before checkout but not allow editing, but allow customer to re-enter paypal to select a different paypal verified shipping address, trying to stay in compliance with the paypal seller's protection to ship to the verified address?

Would love to display the paypal address during checkout but before order completion so that customer can see that perhaps they have selected the wrong address (we find that about 20-30 percent of paypal shipping addresses have not been updated) so they can catch their error and select a different address back in paypal before completing their order.

guess the one wrinkle would be if the customer has no updated verified shipping addresses to choose from, what then? change payment method perhaps?

Post by scanreg » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:11 pm

will this also test the "Payer Email:" from paypal against the email account in opencart?

in other words, as an additional check, require that if paypal is used that the registered payer email from paypal match the email address on the opencart side

thanks

Post by scanreg » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:19 am

will this allow previewing the paypal shipping address before checking out?

Post by Herrie » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:03 am

We seem to have some problem with our custom theme SportStore after we return from PayPal Express.

I have tried it on the following setups so I know for sure that it's the SportStore template:
Vanilla OC: All OK
Vanilla OC with QuickCheckout: All OK
Vanilla OC with QuickCheckout + SportStore template: Not OK.

The errors we get after returning from PayPal Express are:

Notice: Undefined index: customer_group_id in /home/mcvacs/public_html/newshop/Dyson/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 132Notice: Undefined index: firstname in /home/mcvacs/public_html/newshop/Dyson/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 133Notice: Undefined index: lastname in /home/mcvacs/public_html/newshop/Dyson/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 134Notice: Undefined index: email in /home/mcvacs/public_html/newshop/Dyson/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 135Notice: Undefined index: telephone in /home/mcvacs/public_html/newshop/Dyson/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 136Notice: Undefined index: fax in /home/mcvacs/public_html/newshop/Dyson/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 137Notice: Undefined index: firstname in /home/mcvacs/public_html/newshop/Dyson/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 142Notice: Undefined index: lastname in /home/mcvacs/public_html/newshop/Dyson/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 143Notice: Undefined index: company in /home/mcvacs/public_html/newshop/Dyson/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 144Notice: Undefined index: company_id in /home/mcvacs/public_html/newshop/Dyson/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 145Notice: Undefined index: tax_id in /home/mcvacs/public_html/newshop/Dyson/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 146Notice: Undefined index: address_1 in /home/mcvacs/public_html/newshop/Dyson/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 147Notice: Undefined index: address_2 in /home/mcvacs/public_html/newshop/Dyson/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 148Notice: Undefined index: firstname in /home/mcvacs/public_html/newshop/Dyson/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 178Notice: Undefined index: lastname in /home/mcvacs/public_html/newshop/Dyson/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 179Notice: Undefined index: company in /home/mcvacs/public_html/newshop/Dyson/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 180Notice: Undefined index: address_1 in /home/mcvacs/public_html/newshop/Dyson/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 181Notice: Undefined index: address_2 in /home/mcvacs/public_html/newshop/Dyson/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 182
Does anyone have any idea what to fix in the template to sort these?

Post by iddy » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:35 am

Hi,
Using OC1.5.4 with paypal express as the only payment method.
A customer has just emailed me to let me know they cannot purchase gift vouchers. They keep getting redirected back to the cart.

I've verified that it only happens when the cart contains a gift voucher only.

I've searched the forum and it looks like this was originally an OC bug with catalog/controller/checkout/checkout.php http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?t=48269

from the other thread

if ((!$this->cart->hasProducts() && !empty($this->session->data['vouchers'])) || (!$this->cart->hasStock() && !$this->config->get('config_stock_checkout'))) {
change to

if ((!$this->cart->hasProducts() && empty($this->session->data['vouchers'])) || (!$this->cart->hasStock() && !$this->config->get('config_stock_checkout'))) {
ppx_checkout.php currently uses !empty in a few places so I'm assuming that this is causing the issue.

Can you take a look and let me know what needs to be changed.
Thanks

Post by Qphoria » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:45 am

ok I'll look into adding gift voucher support

Administrator