Post by mdarmistead » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:02 am

After experiencing this problem doing an upgrade from 1.28 to 1.30 I completely wiped my store directory, deleted the database and did a fresh install of 1.3. Everything worked fine in the demo store. I then used the admin page to delete all demo products, manufacturers, and categories.
I deleted all demo images.
I uploaded all my images to the image directory.
I used Backup/Restore to restore my data and the problem happened again:

Front page displays fine. Click on a product and a bunch of PHP errors appear at the top of the page with the product page displayed below it.

Error Messages are:

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions in /home1/armistea/public_html/ats_store/system/library/image.php on line 73

Warning: imagecolorallocate(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home1/armistea/public_html/ats_store/system/library/image.php on line 75

Warning: imagefilledrectangle(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home1/armistea/public_html/ats_store/system/library/image.php on line 76

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home1/armistea/public_html/ats_store/system/library/image.php on line 78

Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home1/armistea/public_html/ats_store/system/library/image.php on line 43

Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home1/armistea/public_html/ats_store/system/library/image.php on line 50

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions in /home1/armistea/public_html/ats_store/system/library/image.php on line 73

Warning: imagecolorallocate(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home1/armistea/public_html/ats_store/system/library/image.php on line 75

Warning: imagefilledrectangle(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home1/armistea/public_html/ats_store/system/library/image.php on line 76

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home1/armistea/public_html/ats_store/system/library/image.php on line 78

Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home1/armistea/public_html/ats_store/system/library/image.php on line 43

Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home1/armistea/public_html/ats_store/system/library/image.php on line 50

Has anybody come up with a reason/fix for this?

Post by robbercrombie » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:31 pm

you need to go to Admin>settings>image and enter the images dimensions

~ Robbercrombie

Post by Daniel » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:19 pm

ths is not a 1.30 Problem. its a bd upgrade problem!

search the forum this has been anwsered 7 times now!

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by mdarmistead » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:44 pm

Daniel wrote:ths is not a 1.30 Problem. its a bd upgrade problem!

search the forum this has been anwsered 7 times now!
Daniel,
I never said it was a 1.3 problem. I said I was having trouble upgrading to 1.3. I had searched the forums and found several answers. I may not have properly implemented the fixes recommended because they didn't work so I asked again.

Matt