Post by i2Paq » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:40 pm

wernerrenrew wrote:Nothing preventing users to use duplicate seo_urls or forgetting the seo url.

admin/model/catalog/product.php add function

Code: Select all

public function isSeoDuplicate ($keyword, $product_id) {
            $query = $this->db->query("SELECT keyword FROM " . DB_PREFIX . "url_alias WHERE keyword='" . $keyword . "' AND query != 'product_id=" . $product_id . "'");
            if (empty($query->row)) {
		return false;
            } else {
                return true;
            }
        }
admin/controller/catalog/product.php inside private function validateForm() add

if (isset($this->request->get['product_id']) && $this->model_catalog_product->isSeoDuplicate ($this->request->post['keyword'], $this->request->get['product_id'])) {
            $this->error['seo'] = $this->language->get('duplicate_keyword');
        }

if ($this->config->get('config_seo_url') && (utf8_strlen($this->request->post['keyword']) < 1)) {
      		$this->error['seo_empty'] = $this->language->get('seo_empty');
    	}
inside private function getform()

if (isset($this->error['seo'])) {
			$this->data['error_seo'] = $this->error['seo'];
		} else {
			$this->data['error_seo'] = '';
		}

if (isset($this->error['seo_empty'])) {
			$this->data['error_seo_empty'] = $this->error['seo_empty'];
		} else {
			$this->data['error_seo_empty'] = '';
		}
admin/language/enlish/catalog product.php

$_['duplicate_keyword']    = 'Warning: Duplicate SEO url!';
$_['seo_empty']    = 'Warning: SEO url required!';
Regards Werner

Maybe change this too for SEO in admin/view/template/catalog/product_form.tpl so people can find it:

Change this:

<td><?php echo $entry_keyword; ?></td>
              <td><input type="text" name="keyword" value="<?php echo $keyword; ?>" />
              </td>
into this:

<td><span class="required">*</span> <?php echo $entry_keyword; ?></td>
              <td><input type="text" name="keyword" value="<?php echo $keyword; ?>" />
                <?php if ($error_seo_empty) { ?>
                <span class="error"><?php echo $error_seo_empty; ?></span>
                <?php } ?></td>
Replaced "leeg" for "empty" so others understand it better as most of us here do not speak Dutch ;)

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by OCyvon2 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Yep that's right ;D

OpenCartstore
Gebruikersgids (admin handleiding)

Location - Zaandam, The Netherlands

Post by rph » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:09 am

Breadcrumb is missing page/filter info in orders.

admin/controller/sale/order.php

$this->data['breadcrumbs'][] = array(
    'text'      => $this->language->get('heading_title'),
    'href'      => $this->url->link('sale/order', 'token=' . $this->session->data['token'], 'SSL'),                         
    'separator' => ' :: '
); 
to

$this->data['breadcrumbs'][] = array(
    'text'      => $this->language->get('heading_title'),
    'href'      => $this->url->link('sale/order', 'token=' . $this->session->data['token'] . $url, 'SSL'),                         
    'separator' => ' :: '
); 

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by rph » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:37 am

Unless I'm missing something the product_attribute and product_related delete queries are unneeded in admin/model/catalog/product.php -> addProduct.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by Simplicity » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:26 am

In admin panel we have CATALOG > MANUFACTURERS.
We are allowed to assign image for manufacturer, but I can't find where this image is being used.
At thirst I thought it's meant for carousel, but it's not. SO what's the purpose of these manufacturer images?

Few words about banner design feature. ADMIN>DESING>BANNERS
It doesn't translate "/index.php?route=product/manufacturer/product&manufacturer_id=8" to SEO url "/apple". You need to point to SEO url @ system>desing>banners manually. (And once again if you go from SEO to regular URL)

Post by asphole » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:06 pm

I couldn't find any fix for this on the forums so apologies if it has already been posted elsewhere.

I am running multistore which so far has been great. I have set up a wholesale account and set the store to auto-approve:no / Login Dsiplay Prices: Yes.

If a customer registers on the wholesale site their account stay unapproved until I approve it. However the customer can then go into one of my other multistore shopfronts and login using the same details they used for the wholesale storefront and are able to purchase products at the wholesale amount. (Despite the account never being approved) I assume this is because the other storefronts are set to auto-approve:Yes so no check is done on the status of the user account status during login?

Is there any way to resolve this. ie: stop a customer who registered on one site who is not yet approved from logging into another site with the same credentials?

Post by huntr77 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:07 pm

If you go to Admin - Products - Insert - Data Tab - Image - Upload - Browse Files and then upload a file with an ampersand (for example brown&blackwidget.jpg) the image won't upload. Obviously it won't display on the product page either.

Version 1.5.1.3

Post by Renato Frota » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:20 am

modules best sellers and latest products do not consider user group promotional prices (it actually considers, but it's cached after each order, then everyone see the prices of Default group when the last order was made by a Default user and everyone see Wholesale prices when the last order was done by a Wholesale customer).

fix here: http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 05#p248705

Post by Daniel » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:20 pm

fixed it on svn.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by ames » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:41 pm

has this been fixed. i'm getting error, i replaced on line 10 as described above...

replaced

if ($this->customer->isLogged()) {	
with...

if ($this->customer->isLogged() && isset($this->session->data['shipping_address_id'])) {

i still get error when i click paypal express checkout button

anyone got any idea why?

Post by ezblue » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:53 pm

Are we getting any closer to a new release that incorporate all the bug fixes? Any update would be helpful.

Thanks

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Not sure if it is designed like this on purpose, or whether it is a bug, anyway here it goes:

In version 1.4.8 the following logic was applied for the product price during checkout:

If there is a quantity discount, use that one for the price, else if there is a special price use that one, else use the normal price.

In version 1.5.1.3 the following price calculation is used for a product during checkout:

Get the normal product price. If there is a quantity discount, overwrite it with that one. Finally, if there is a special price, overwrite it with that one.

That means, if you have both a special price and a quantity discount price, Opencart 1.5.1.3 uses the special price and ignores the quantity discount, whereas Opencart 1.4.8 uses the quantity discount price.

Personally, I think the 1.4.8 logic used to make more sense, and quantity discount prices should be less than the special price, and the special price should be less than the normal price. It's all in the system/library/cart.php, in function getProducts.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Daniel » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:01 am

designed like that on perpose.

why can;t people just be careful of which discounts they use together.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by alex1 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:06 am

Post by Daniel » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:09 pm

HorseMagic wrote:
adwordsvouchersshop wrote:I also saw this errors when i access the index.php?route=checkout/confirm of any store, including demo.opencart.com.
Have a look: http://demo.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... ut/confirm. I also get them on my store.

Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 120Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 121Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 122Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 123Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 124Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 125Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 126Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 127Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 128Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 129Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 130Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 131Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 185Notice: Undefined variable: payment_address in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 185Notice: Undefined index: comment in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 259Notice: Undefined index: customer_id in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/model/checkout/order.php on line 4Notice: Undefined index: customer_group_id in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/model/checkout/order.php on line 4Notice: Undefined index: firstname in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/model/checkout/order.php on line 4Notice: Undefined index: lastname in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/model/checkout/order.php on line 4Notice: Undefined index: email in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/model/checkout/order.php on line 4Notice: Undefined index: telephone in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/model/checkout/order.php on line 4Notice: Undefined index: fax in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/model/checkout/order.php on line 4Notice: Undefined index: payment_method in /home/opencart/public_html/demo/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php on line 358Error: Could not load controller payment/!

Yes I have the same, I looked all day to find what was going wrong with shipping and at least i now find one more with same issues only I don't understand what we are supposed to do to fix it?

nobody sees this page so it doesn't;t matter.

just set error display to no.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Renato Frota » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:27 pm

Daniel wrote:designed like that on perpose.

why can;t people just be careful of which discounts they use together.
Daniel, I went here exactly to point the same thing.

I found a good reason to modify the way it is now.

Default group product price: $100
Default group special price: $90
Default group discount (10+): $80

Wholesale group special price: $85
Wholesale group discount (10+): $75

In this scenarion, when a user of Wholesale group buy 10 itens, the total should be $750, but the total is currently $850.

---

Also, (another request):

Please notice there's no way to determine a $85 price for wholesale group, despite the "special" price. In a store where all products have special prices for wholesale customers, this does not make too much sense to see ALL products in a "special" position (special products module, i.e.). I think they should have a 'normal' price as well (and this is the reason for having that much discount/volume prices for the products). If the $85 price were a 'normal' price, it would not override the volume discount price for being a special at all.

These 2 problems and the last I fixed (bestsellers modules not considering groups prices) are a signal that customer grouping is just not being too much used. As more customers start to use, more bugs (or unexpected behaviours) are found (and new requests are made).

For the first case, a simple check like "discount price < special price ? discount price : special price" would do the trick.

Please consider these changes/requests.

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Renato Frota wrote: I found a good reason to modify the way it is now.

Default group product price: $100
Default group special price: $90
Default group discount (10+): $80

Wholesale group special price: $85
Wholesale group discount (10+): $75

In this scenarion, when a user of Wholesale group buy 10 itens, the total should be $750, but the total is currently $850.
We had exactly the same scenario when I had to upgrade a few older 1.4.8 OpenCart stores to the current 1.5.1.3 release. I ended up writing a simple VQmod XML script to restore the 1.4.8 behavior for the price calculation:

<modification>
	<id>Opencart core file modifications: Quantity discount</id>
	<version>1.5.1.3</version>
	<vqmver>1.2.3</vqmver>
	<author>mhccorp.com</author>

<file name="system/library/cart.php">
		<operation>
			<search position="replace"><![CDATA[if ($product_special_query->num_rows) {]]></search>
			<add><![CDATA[if (($product_special_query->num_rows) && ($product_discount_query->num_rows<=0)) {]]></add>
		</operation>
	</file>
</modification>

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Renato Frota » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:17 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:We had exactly the same scenario when I had to upgrade a few older 1.4.8 OpenCart stores to the current 1.5.1.3 release. I ended up writing a simple VQmod XML script to restore the 1.4.8 behavior for the price calculation:

<modification>
	<id>Opencart core file modifications: Quantity discount</id>
	<version>1.5.1.3</version>
	<vqmver>1.2.3</vqmver>
	<author>mhccorp.com</author>

<file name="system/library/cart.php">
		<operation>
			<search position="replace"><![CDATA[if ($product_special_query->num_rows) {]]></search>
			<add><![CDATA[if (($product_special_query->num_rows) && ($product_discount_query->num_rows<=0)) {]]></add>
		</operation>
	</file>
</modification>
This way you end up causing the opposite scenario:

when normal price is $100 and discount price is $85, even if the special price is $75, it will be ignored (and $85 discount price will be applied).

I suggest a direct check, to see if the the special is lower than the already set price (do not matter if it has been defined from a discount or is the normal product price):

if ($product_special_query->num_rows && ($product_special_query->row['price'] < $price)) {

Post by rocket » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:10 am

rocket wrote:I've got a bug where I can't get any Coupon reports!
As per my previous missed statement, my Reports > Sales > Coupon report is empty/doesn't work, and I've had sales with coupons used.

Plus, I can't see any information in customers details for orders or transactions, so if a customer orders more than once, I can't see any previous order details!

But, if I login to the store front and check a customers order history, the customer can see their order history, but I can't in the admin??

Any help on this one?

Post by ADD Creative » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Possible typing error on line 744 of catalog\view\theme\default\stylesheet\stylesheet.css

.category-list .div a {
Should the .div just be div or should it be there at all as the category-list links are just in unordered lists?

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom