Post by mybaysix » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:19 am

i don't think this isn't an open cart question but i am not sure. my problem is i do not know where my name servers are managed. i thought they were at vps or godaddy but they are not. someone who is no longer with us set them up and we have no way of finding out. is there a way to find that out?

Post by merry » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:36 pm

mybaysix wrote:i don't think this isn't an open cart question but i am not sure. my problem is i do not know where my name servers are managed. i thought they were at vps or godaddy but they are not. someone who is no longer with us set them up and we have no way of finding out. is there a way to find that out?
Sure, just go to whois.net and type the name of your domain. At the bottom of the results page there should be a section that says Other Whois Data: with the name of the registrar.

Merry

Most answers are from my OpenCart 1.5 User Manual CURRENT TO 1.5.5.1 and includes free updates.
FREE HELP! 60-page user guide with OpenCart Admin Menu Cheatsheet, Install Guide & 30 Minute QuickStart Guide: http://showmeguides.com/

Location - Mexico and sometimes Texas