Post by kbswebs » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:31 am

Hey, I am having an issue with Version 1.5.1.3 in checkout. After my customer sumbmits an order it will freeze on them so it looks like the order did not process. On my end the order successfully submits and payment is made. This is a problem because my customers will submit one order several times and each of them process again and another payment is made. Then I have to go and refund each extra payment. Its a big pain. How can I resolve this? Thanks for helping me!

Post by kbswebs » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:45 pm

Anybody? I even tried contacting opencart via email and no reply. I really need this resolved. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Post by webpie it. » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:45 pm

Two things. Have you got a link as we can't do much until you provide a link. Secondly, I'm gonna sound like Daniel here, have you tried to re upload the files, or a better question, is this a custom template??

Regards

Chris

Post by kbswebs » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:21 am

My cart is at www.hotrodworks.com/catalog and I removed the template hoping to resolve the issue and it still happens. I have even completely re-done my cart from scratch starting with an earlier version, then upgraded to this newest version and still no luck. Please let me know if you need any other info. I really need this fixed quickly so i appreciate any help on this. Thanks!

Post by kbswebs » Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:10 pm

anybody? I am a web designer and this is critical for my customer. And I contacted opencart directly and they will not respond either. Please help.

Post by jcsmithy » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:06 am

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$RateReplyDetails in /home/hotrodwo/public_html/catalog/catalog/model/shipping/fedex.php on line 173Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/hotrodwo/public_html/catalog/catalog/model/shipping/fedex.php on line 173{"output":"
Re-upload your fedex extension, if you still have the problem, you'll have to get hold of the developer

Post by OpenCart Addons » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:16 am

Do you have any mods installed? What payment process are you using?

It could be the payment process hanging while waiting for a callback

Canada's Leading Expert In OpenCart Development & Certified OpenCart Development Partner Image

Location - Canada

Post by kbswebs » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:42 am

i am looking into the fed ex issue presented to me by jcsmithy. thanks for that reply. the payment is paypal so i can't see that being the issue. thanks you 2 for your posts.

Post by oc_rich » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:48 pm

In the admin panel : under system menu -> Error Logs

see if it has logged any php error or notice