Post by June Stone » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:55 pm

I failed submitting a theme to Extension, in zip, less than 5 MB.

I finished all other information. When i upload the documentation, it warns that "Please select a file"

Could anyone help? Many thanks.

Edited:
Later I tried submitting the theme in less than 1 MB, and succeeded!
Last edited by June Stone on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Free and Premium OpenCart templates provided

Post by gob33 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:01 am

Would like to notice some misfunctions in extension shop:
1) When uploading a file, a panel say it is uploaded but then the input case stay empty.
2) The check box "Notice me when comments are done by users" save always to false.

All my extensions

Location - France

Post by Qphoria » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:18 am

gob33 wrote:Would like to notice some misfunctions in extension shop:
1) When uploading a file, a panel say it is uploaded but then the input case stay empty.
2) The check box "Notice me when comments are done by users" save always to false.
1. It isn't supposed to change the input box. It is uploaded in the background and works fine when people need to buy it.
2. Seems to be working fine. It might not update properly when refreshing the page which is a small issue, but as long as it is checked when you save it.. it will work

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:14 am

New feature.
I've added a new "Downloads" column to your extension list so you can see exactly how many "successful" orders have been made for your extensions.

Things to note:
There was already a download tracker assigned to individual download files. However, if you upload a new version of the file, it resets the counter, so it is useless for this process. Instead I added a new column assigned to the extension itself so even if you update the zip file, it will still maintain the count. This technically means that the download count thus far has not been tracked.

However, I can cross populate the order count for each extension and use that to populate the download count. So I will do that for commercial extensions. Free extensions, however, have no order and no other existing tracking so their download count will start at 0.

Currently you will see ALL ZEROES for now until I run the populate script later this evening.

Administrator

Post by Johnathan » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:33 am

Cool! Nice work :)

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by justinv » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:55 am

Very cool, thanks a lot.

Documentation: OpenCart User Guide
Mods: Total Import PRO | CSV Import PRO | Ecom Tracking | Any Feed | Autosuggest | OpenCart CDN

Post by Qphoria » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:04 pm

Ok, the populate is done. All commercial mods should have there correct download count now.
To be clear, a download means a successful purchase, not failed orders or repeated downloads from the same member.

Administrator

Post by Johnathan » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:02 pm

Qphoria wrote:Ok, the populate is done. All commercial mods should have there correct download count now.
To be clear, a download means a successful purchase, not failed orders or repeated downloads from the same member.
Shouldn't it say "Purchases" then, instead of "Downloads"? ;D

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Johnathan wrote:
Qphoria wrote:Ok, the populate is done. All commercial mods should have there correct download count now.
Shouldn't it say "Purchases" then, instead of "Downloads"? ;D
SHUT UP! :laugh:
Free ones would be downloads :)

Administrator

Post by Johnathan » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:42 am

Qphoria wrote:Free ones would be downloads :)
Ah, I see you've already thought this through. Always a step ahead. :D

Administrator

Post by Qphoria » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:58 am

Johnathan wrote:
Qphoria wrote:Free ones would be downloads :)
Ah, I see you've already thought this through. Always a step ahead. :D
lol just got lucky :) Surprised you aren't recommending "Purchased/Downloads" for the title just to cover all bases :D

Administrator

Post by harryo40 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:03 pm

One of my Mods is showing '19' times it has been downloaded but the total sales is only '11' ?

I added the mod on 19/01/12 & the 1st sale shows it was made on the 19/01/12 & the 11th sale shows it was made on the 31/01/12 of which is strangely showing as 'Reversed' in the status box, but where is the '19' count from in the downloads column ???

btw, this is the only paid mod I have that has had any downloads.

Add To Cart Confirm Ajax Popup for OC 1.5.1.3 --> 1.5.5.1 - Add to Cart Confirmation Popup
Image Map Banner Module - Image Map Banner Module
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Womens Famous Name Fashion Clothing at bargain prices - Next2nowt.com

Location - Blackburn, Lancashire

Post by Qphoria » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:31 am

harryo40 wrote:One of my Mods is showing '19' times it has been downloaded but the total sales is only '11' ?

I added the mod on 19/01/12 & the 1st sale shows it was made on the 19/01/12 & the 11th sale shows it was made on the 31/01/12 of which is strangely showing as 'Reversed' in the status box, but where is the '19' count from in the downloads column ???

btw, this is the only paid mod I have that has had any downloads.
hmm.. not sure. The logic I used was count the number of orders with a completed status and put that as the total number of downloads. I can look into it further if you PM me with the extension id

Administrator