Post by lemonie » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Hi

I need to find a way to email my invoices to my dropshipper. I 'sent a link' but this asked him for a password? I don't especially need it to be automated but can't find a way to just send it ?

Thanks
Last edited by lemonie on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by OpenCart Addons » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:56 pm

The easiest way I can think of is using the "Print Invoice" option found in the Sale / Orders section.

Print the invoice page as a PDF, and send the PDF to the supplier.

If you have adobe PDF viewer installed, this should be an option under your printers. If not there is lots of free pdf software out there.

Regards,

Joel

Canada's Leading Expert In OpenCart Development & Certified OpenCart Development Partner Image

Location - Canada

Post by lemonie » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:39 pm

Hi

Sorry am being a bit thick here. Do I have to actually print out the page and then scan and then email that to the customer?

Thanks

Post by OpenCart Addons » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:46 am

If you download a PDF converter (e.g. http://www.primopdf.com/) when you open your invoice in your shop, go to print (in browser settings), under your printers you'll see the name of the PDF Creator.

Select the PDF Creator as your printer, and it will prompt you to save the PDF file. Once you've saved the PDF, simply attach that to the email and you're all set.

*Edit: Attached example of what I mean

Joel.

Attachments

invoice.JPG

Example - invoice.JPG (41.06 KiB) Viewed 661 times

Canada's Leading Expert In OpenCart Development & Certified OpenCart Development Partner Image

Location - Canada

Post by lemonie » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:15 am

Thanks for that! Works perfectly and explained well.

Post by OpenCart Addons » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:44 am

Glad to help.

Joel.

Location - Canada