Post by bingo » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:31 am

Greatest update to separate URL.
Support more OpenCart version - OpenCart 1.4.9 to OpenCart 1.5.1.3.1
Support VQMod.No OpenCart Core Files Replace.
Support Shoppica theme.
Support coupon and gift voucher,reward pionts.

Front office demo: http://www.backonoc.com/demo/oc1.5.1.1/
Back office demo:http://www.backonoc.com/demo/oc1.5.1.1/admin
demo/demo

Shoppica theme demo:
http://www.backonoc.com/

1.4.9.x demo: http://www.backonoc.com/demo/oc1.4.9.6/

Just in case,another 2 demo:
http://www.backonoc.com/demo/oc1.5.1.2/
http://www.backonoc.com/demo/oc1.5.1.3/

Extension also can be bought here:
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=3922

Key Features:Support all opencart shipping method,payment method,feel free to test it!

1, One Page --- Retrieve all customer data on one page (Payment, Address, E-mail, etc.)
2, No Data Loss --- After install you still have all settings and products!
3, No Back end Changes --- Everything that you would normally change in the back-end will have the same affect. (shipping rates, Payment Method etc.)
4, Increase Sales --- Study's have shown that one page checkouts increase conversion up to 70%

Award Winning Checkout Experience

Our professionally designed one page checkout features high user friendly interface. Where the customer can enter in all required info on just one page!

Satisfied Customers

The quality of your products and services is not the only deciding factor for sales. A fast secure transaction checkout process is absolutely necessary to bring to an end of over 45% of abandoned carts and increase sales!

Less Time Consuming

Our one page checkout gives your customers a single platform where they provide all information, including billing, shipping and credit card details. This encourages them to finish the process as well as saves time. Your customers will no longer need to submit information and than wait for next web page to open in your browser.

AJAX

Our one page checkout uses advanced AJAX (Asynchronous Javascript And XML) technology to communicate with your server during the checkout. Even slower server will benefit from our AJAX technology as it allows customer to remain and wait until the whole checkout page is loaded.

More Conversion

Multi-page checkout annoy users enough to leave your store. You are here to make sales and having checkout that is fast and easy will ensure people actually buy the products.

install instructions is included in the package
Any questions,feel free to contact me.
yuyamu@hotmail.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:
v1.9.2&v2.9.2(02/02/2011)
-Improve payment method view that extra field or information is needed(matches OpenCart original checkout view,so there is no need to modify other payment method files)

v1.9.1&v2.9.1(31/01/2011)
-Improve source code display.(matches OpenCart Original source code so vqmod can find the code,NOT important if there is no conflict with other extension)

v1.9&v2.9(18/01/2011)
-Fix small bug:shipping method error if not shipped to country.

v1.8&v2.8(14/01/2011)
-(v1.8)Fix small bug:checkout will not work if login in.
-Improve css view.

v1.7&v2.7(09/01/2011) - If you did not use shoppica theme,you can ignore this update.
-Fix shoppica bug:shoppica cart popup isnt refresh when user log in on onepagecheckout, there might be some products from previous session to show.

v1.6&v2.6(07/01/2011)
-Another greatest update.Improve to set admin setting panel in the back office,NO need to manual modify any files any more!
-Fix ideal bank not show bug.

v1.5v2.5(29/12/2011)
--Fix bugs that do not auto update login and shopping cart.

v1.4&v2.4(27/12/2011)
-Greatest update to separate URL,support more opencart version,support VQmod,support shoppica theme.

v1.3&v2.3(11/12/2011)
-Improve to support coupon and gift voucher.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v1.2/v2.2(01/12/2011)
-Fix bugs:If the only item in shopping cart doesn't need shipping , and login using the form in the checkout page, then get an error with tax and stuff).
-Improve to support more shipping method.
-Improve view.
v1.1/v2.1(16/11/2011)
-Improve payment method parts,support all opencart payment modules,also support multi payment fee.

v1.0/v2.0 (11/11/2011)
- Initial release
Last edited by bingo on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:15 pm, edited 11 times in total.

One Page Checkout Professional - More flexible and powerful one page checkout solution.
One Page Checkout Standard - Best one page checkout solution,separate module,no core files replace.
Product Import Export - Bulk insert update download product excel format.
Order Manager - help you manage orders more effectively.

Post by karlpers » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Very nice looking checkout page!

I have some questions though..

1. If I first have an address which allows me to use the shipping method "per item", and then change into another geozone. My shipping selection "per item" is still selected even when its not even available for the current geozone. Maybe the shipping alternative with lowest sort order should automatically be selected when updating geozone/reaching the checkout in the first place?

2. Some payment methods are using extended input/information which is displayed at the checkout, eg offline credit card which shows input fields, or bank transfer which shows payment instructions. Would this be possible even in your checkout?

3. There are some confusing visual effects when placing an order. The address area is changing into a logged in view where address list pops up etc. Would it be possible to have the loading image during the loading time?

4. Some payment methods are having extra fees. I have a local payment processor which includes fees. Another pretty common extension is the Multi Payment Fee. Would that be compatible with your checkout?

This one really looks amazing, but before I can buy it I really need to know if my payment alternatives are compatible..

Post by Qphoria » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Very nice. One thing.. I see when you choose shipping, it updates the totals.
But when you choose different payments, no updates are made. Keep in mind there are mods out there that apply based on payment changes like the "Payment Type Fee" mod that adds a fee based on the payment type. Also there are some payment extensions that add an additional order total fee when selected. So you should do an update after payment change as well.

Administrator

Post by bingo » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:35 am

karlpers wrote:Very nice looking checkout page!

1. If I first have an address which allows me to use the shipping method "per item", and then change into another geozone. My shipping selection "per item" is still selected even when its not even available for the current geozone. Maybe the shipping alternative with lowest sort order should automatically be selected when updating geozone/reaching the checkout in the first place?

2. Some payment methods are using extended input/information which is displayed at the checkout, eg offline credit card which shows input fields, or bank transfer which shows payment instructions. Would this be possible even in your checkout?

3. There are some confusing visual effects when placing an order. The address area is changing into a logged in view where address list pops up etc. Would it be possible to have the loading image during the loading time?

4. Some payment methods are having extra fees. I have a local payment processor which includes fees. Another pretty common extension is the Multi Payment Fee. Would that be compatible with your checkout?

This one really looks amazing, but before I can buy it I really need to know if my payment alternatives are compatible..
Hi,karlpers,
Thank you for your concerns.
1,shipping will not be a problem.The default shipping was set to uk.After you change another country and zone,then the shipping method will be changed too.According to geozone you set.Also the payment method.
2,I miss this part!We just test it with paypal standard and free checkout,COD,cheque and thought it was only a radiobutton...I will continue to work with this.
3,I don't understand.Can you give me a screenshot?
4,I don't understand too.What payment methods needs to have extra fees?Please tell me one,See if I can test it(after we complete the answer 2 ;) ).

One Page Checkout Professional - More flexible and powerful one page checkout solution.
One Page Checkout Standard - Best one page checkout solution,separate module,no core files replace.

Post by bingo » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:41 am

Qphoria wrote:Very nice. One thing.. I see when you choose shipping, it updates the totals.
But when you choose different payments, no updates are made. Keep in mind there are mods out there that apply based on payment changes like the "Payment Type Fee" mod that adds a fee based on the payment type. Also there are some payment extensions that add an additional order total fee when selected. So you should do an update after payment change as well.
Hi,Qphoria,
Yes,this part is neglected.My mistake!I did not think about payment methods change will causing tatals change.
Also,I miss other parts(when I choose bank transfer and other like paypal pro) too.

But I don't understand why some payment extensions cost additional fees.
Any example payment extensions?

Bingo

Post by karlpers » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:08 am

Well, in our case its the cash on delivery which adds an extra fee to the order total. Also, a pretty common way of paying in scandinavia is Klarna, which is a sort of third party invoice service which adds an invoice fee. If you want, you can try it out by downloading it at:
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... order=DESC

Post by bingo » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:29 am

Qphoria wrote:Very nice. One thing.. I see when you choose shipping, it updates the totals.
Hi,again,Qphoria,
I saw search Payment Type Fee,and see your extension another one.
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... ion_id=196

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... ion_id=704

Did you change the code of checkout?
I think,if you did not change the code,then we can manage to do the one page checkout based on original opencart.
If you had changed the code,that means,we need to customize one page checkout based on which "Payment Type Fee" extension that website uses.
Am I right?

Please give me advice.

Bingo

Post by OliGoesToWar » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:55 am

Can you please incorporate auto account feature as seen on:

http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=131&t=26937

That would make me a buyer for sure!

Post by bingo » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:23 am

OliGoesToWar wrote:Can you please incorporate auto account feature as seen on:

Hi,OliGoesToWar,
I don't think it necessary.
Since some buyer did not want to create account.
Let' let our customer decided.

Bingo

Post by bingo » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:46 am

karlpers wrote:Very nice looking checkout page!

Hi,karlpers,
Thank you for your help.
The new version had been realeased.
Here is your answer:
1,shipping method will be changed according to geozone,also,total will be changed to when shipping method changes.
2,No problem now(we neglected this parts in the early version).We had solved this problem.
3,Don't understand what you mean.
4,Thank you very much.We test this extension(http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... d=2142),no problem.Other multi payment fees I think will be compatible,do not test.

Bingo

Post by Qphoria » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:11 am

bingo wrote:
Hi,again,Qphoria,

I think,if you did not change the code,then we can manage to do the one page checkout based on original opencart.
If you had changed the code,that means,we need to customize one page checkout based on which "Payment Type Fee" extension that website uses.
Am I right?

Please give me advice.

Bingo
No.. no code changes are made to checkout to support payment type fees. They are simply order totals like low order fee, etc

Administrator

Post by bingo » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:18 am

Qphoria wrote:
bingo wrote:
Hi,again,Qphoria,

Am I right?

Please give me advice.

Bingo
No.. no code changes are made to checkout to support payment type fees. They are simply order totals like low order fee, etc
Yes,I also found that in that extension.I just this type of extension will not be a problem.
Then Qphoria's multi payment fee extension should also supports.
But just in case,Qphoria, can you send me your extension and let me check?
Since the first multi payment fee we test got some problem in one page checkout.
Like session shipping address id,country id and zone id.

Bingo

Post by karlpers » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:17 am

Did you update your demo store?

I cant see the additional information regarding bank transfer instructions. I guess all payment methods with additional information works the same, and those additional information need to be loaded in the checkout page..

Kind regards

Post by bingo » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:23 am

Yes,I know.After you confirm order and you will see.

Post by karlpers » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:50 am

Hmm, that doesn't sound optimal. I know bank transfer instructions isn't a big deal, but what about credit card fields? Wouldnt it be possible to load these informations before the confirm button?

Post by bingo » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:48 am

Support all payment modules,including offline credit card.
As far as I know,it is very very hard to load credit card fields before the confirm button.
So what I do is,clikc confirm order,then credit card fields will be shown by ajax,then go to pay.
Very simple.
Try it.

Post by bingo » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:22 pm

karlpers wrote:Hmm, that doesn't sound optimal. I know bank transfer instructions isn't a big deal, but what about credit card fields? Wouldnt it be possible to load these informations before the confirm button?
Hi,karlpers,
It is very easy to show the credit card fields before confirm button using ajax.
But if we do this in the current opencart checkout system,then it will be a bug.
Why?
The current checkout system is a step by step system(also one page checkout too,but several step to do it),the precious will affect next step.
And the payment part is the most important,like input credit card fields,the address and order information must be correct before the customer put the credit card information.
So,when we actually step to the payment parts,the precious steps had verified the information that checkout systems need.
Once you understand this,then you will know why it is impossible to list credit card fields before the confirm button.
If do this,error might be occured in the opencart checkout system.

Then let's go back to this extension.
Go to the demo,try to pay for it by selecting the payment method required input credit card fileds,after you click confirm order,the fileds will be auto shown ajax right next to confirm order.

bingo

Post by OliGoesToWar » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:07 pm

I just bought this and it does not work ok with the iDEAL payment gateway.

I now have all three versions of one page checkout:
- simplified checkout
- one page checkout from aliwister
- one page checkout from bingo

Bingo's looks nicest, but iDEAL does not work on it and that is a huge problem.

Simplified checkout is what it is, great because it is simpler, but it is not a one page checkout.

SO bingo, if you could please provide a solution for the iDEAL payment gateway, that would be awesome!

Thanks

Ollie

Post by OliGoesToWar » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:43 pm

bingo wrote:
karlpers wrote:Hmm, that doesn't sound optimal. I know bank transfer instructions isn't a big deal, but what about credit card fields? Wouldnt it be possible to load these informations before the confirm button?
Hi,karlpers,
It is very easy to show the credit card fields before confirm button using ajax.
But if we do this in the current opencart checkout system,then it will be a bug.
Why?
The current checkout system is a step by step system(also one page checkout too,but several step to do it),the precious will affect next step.
And the payment part is the most important,like input credit card fields,the address and order information must be correct before the customer put the credit card information.
So,when we actually step to the payment parts,the precious steps had verified the information that checkout systems need.
Once you understand this,then you will know why it is impossible to list credit card fields before the confirm button.
If do this,error might be occured in the opencart checkout system.

Then let's go back to this extension.
Go to the demo,try to pay for it by selecting the payment method required input credit card fileds,after you click confirm order,the fileds will be auto shown ajax right next to confirm order.

bingo
I would like to question the conclusion that this would lead to a bug, because I think there is NO added value in this extra step, on the contrary, it will confuse the customer, especially since this extra step now also adds a changed address field with a NEW question about which shipping address to use, and confusion is what you do NOT want on a checkout page. NEVER ever add questions after something is clicked, on a one page checkout you just want all filled in and if needed checked via ajax, but once the customer clicks all should just work in one go.

I do not understand the logic re creditcards checking of address. If opencart needs verification of the fields, let ajax take care of that before confirm can be clicked. When I order something on the internet I use my full first name, but on my creditcard it just uses the first letters of my first names. so I would always need to change that for creditcard payment anyways.

I bought this module yesterday and with the biggest payment provider of the country of one of my shops, iDEAL, everyone is accustomed to seeing the choice of banks when the ideal payment option is chosen. The current logic in this one page checkout is that the customer has to first click, but in the netherlands people know that before you click on continue when ideal is chosen, you should enter your bank, that is what people expect, and anything that is not in agreement with expectations will lead to higher shopping cart abandonment rates.

But ok, I click on continue, and after a while I see the ideal bank choice but I also see something else, which is not good at all, I now see a NEW question, asking me if I want to use the current address, or a different address.

This should really not be there, all the customer needs now is trust, he or she might not even remember the address, if it was correct and now the customer gets a new question.

So bingo, I would really like to see the one page checkout just be that, everything on one page and once someone clicks go, it goes!

On a final note, I have been selling stuff for over 9 years now on the internet and there are a few lessons I learned out of all that:
Regarding abandonment I learned - the hard, costing you money, way:
- every step you take out of a checkout procedure leads to more money
- every step you add to a checkout procedure leads to more shopping cart abandonment
- every time you confuse a customer, you end up losing some
Regarding programmers I learned:
- programmers tend to think inside out, by which I mean, they start with the logic of the software and want customers to abide by that, and most programmers just find it hard to make the switch to: F' what the software wants ... I will find a way to do things so it is easier on the visitor, period!

And great things are made by programmers who find ways to do things the easiest and best way for customers.

Bingo, hope this makes sense and even more so, I hope you will change the logic in your checkout page in 2 ways:
- pull in iDEAL banks and creditcard stuff before the customer clicks
- NO adding of new question regarding the shipping address, just show the address details that the customer already filled in.

Thanks

Ollie

Post by OliGoesToWar » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:08 pm

bingo wrote:
OliGoesToWar wrote:Can you please incorporate auto account feature as seen on:

Hi,OliGoesToWar,
I don't think it necessary.
Since some buyer did not want to create account.
Let' let our customer decided.

Bingo
Hi Bingo,

My reason for asking this is not about letting the customer decide whether he wants an account or not, it is about making things simple for a customer to buy. The customer wants to buy, that is why they got on the page in the first place, why should the customer have to now make an extra decision whether to make an account or not, that does not make sense.

If I ask the customer if he wants to make an account, immediately he or she starts thinking, what is an account? What will they do with it? And why is there a difference between an account and no account?

Here is the psychological impact on my customer, he or she has just finished reading about the product and is willing to buy and clicks on add to cart, then gets to a page where she now gets asked another question about an account, and any step you add, leads to higher abandonment of the cart.

The logic of asking this question is not clear to me, it is definitely not driven by what a customer wants.

OK what was the beauty of the auto account feature?
- customer who has bought before, just fills in details and expects to be able to order and pay, but now the FFing system of this stupid shop owner apparently has my email on file and now refuses to continue with the order and now throws me a message in my face that I already have an account on this shop and that I should first check in...

Now why SHOULD a customer first check in? Only because we do not want a second account of the customer on the server, but the customer might not know his or her password for this shop, then what?...

Many, or some will just jump ship and leave the cart. But who cares about an extra account on your server? Memory is cheap, customers are expensive!

The auto account feature in my opinion looks at what is nice for customers:
- it checks the filled in details and if it finds the email, it just appends the order to the customer and changes the password.

I know, this is a long story, but my intention is to help make this the best checkout system there is. And in the end we all benefit from something that is the easiest on our customers, they will thank us with lower rates of shopping cart abandonment.

Thanks

Ollie