Post by dynamyt100 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:13 pm

I have added images for various colour options in a product but when clicking on the colour in the actual product dropdown menu I dont see the images ?

Post by wernerrenrew » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Hi,

I do not understand what you are going at please try to describe it a bit more or post a link to an exaxample page.
Maybe this is what you are looking for click on the demo link and click on one of the images of the image options.

Regards Werner

Location - Netherlands

Post by dynamyt100 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Take a look at this page

http://www.audicoonline.co.za/headphone ... Heartbeats

In the product admin I have loaded actual images for the various colour options as well as loading extra images in the "image tab". The images loaded in the "imgae tab" are showing as small thumbnails under the main image but the images I loaded as "options" are not showing, only the available colour options text

Post by labeshops » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:38 pm

By default, that is the way opencart works. There is an excellent mod I use on my stores called products options boost that does what you are looking for.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by wernerrenrew » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:36 am

Hi,

Your store is broken in many ways.

Note if you look at the demo you will notice image options / radio buttons with thumb images wich size you can set in your admin area these images are linked to the main image area (if you click on them the big image changes)this is part of the cloud zoom extention.

Regards Werner

Location - Netherlands