Post by TotalWeb » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:14 pm

One of the acquiring banks we work with - Streamline - has recently confirmed that they will now accept Internet Merchant Account applications for Sole Traders and Partnerships who operate using a personal account. Previously, a Sole Trader or Partnership would have needed to be operating a business account before they would be accepted so this will greatly increase the chance of smaller online traders being accepted.

As we have a direct relationship with the merchant services team at Streamline we can apply for an Internet Merchant Account account on any merchants behalf that wants to use our payment gateway for Ecom (website) and/or MOTO (mail order / telephone order) payment processing.

You can apply here for a no obligation Internet Merchant Account quote if you want to use our Payment Gateway.

For further details about our payment gateway click the link in the signature to visit our website.

Payment Gateway for UK Merchants - PCI Level 1 Compliant - Free OpenCart Module

Accept Credit and Debit cards for less (from just £12.00 per month with 500 transactions included)

Preferential Merchant Account rates from several leading acquiring banks.

Visit http://payments.totalwebsolutions.com/

Location - Stockport, England

Post by heloise » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:15 pm

Hi
Can You please let me know how do i use streamline in opencart.I am new to to opencart.Do i need a module for it?

Post by entozoon » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:25 am

Did anyone figure out how to use streamline with opencart? I need to know too.