Post by chapstick » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:07 am

I recently migrated my store from one server to another, and from OC v1.3 to 1.5. The store seems to be working fine, except for an oddity in the order history. I'm logged in as a valid user via the front end who has made real purchases and in my order history it shows the product name, model, quantity, subtotal, and total correctly. But the price of each item and the line item total shows 0.00. From what table does the price and total pull? When I look at the tables in phpadmin, they all look fine as though the data import worked properly.

Can anyone give me a place to look in order to fix the order history in the frontend?

Thanks,
Michelle

Post by uksitebuilder » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:28 am

the table is the order_totals table

Guru Member

Location - United Kindgom

Post by chapstick » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:42 am

Thanks Simon. When I review the order_total table, it shows 2 rows for each order: subtotal and total. And those are showing correctly on the order history. What is not showing correctly are the price of each item and the line item total as those both show 0.00. Do those 2 items pull from a different table? Possibly order_product? If so, order_product table looks to have the quantity, price and the total price, so I'm not clear on why the order history isn't showing the price of each item and the line item total properly.

Any insight?

Michelle

Post by uksitebuilder » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:12 am

Hi Michelle,

I just checked my order_product table and the rows in there do show the correct item amount/price

So it seems something has gone amiss with the update possibly

Guru Member

Post by chapstick » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:10 am

Hi Simon,
Likewise, in my order_product table, the totals are correct as well.

What is not correct is when the user is logged into the front end and they retrieve their order history.

Here is a screen shot of what I'm talking about:
http://dpca.org/history.jpg

Michelle

Post by uksitebuilder » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:22 am

Oh right, I see what you mean now.

Fortunately, it does not seem to be a database problem then.

Can you tell me what version of OC you are using so I can check on one of my demos with the same version.

Guru Member

Post by chapstick » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:34 am

Thanks Simon - Looks like it's 1.5.0

Post by uksitebuilder » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:44 am

Hi,

I have just placed an order on my 1.5.0.5 store and it all shows correctly.

Alas I dont have 1.5.0 installed, but I have compared the files between 1.5.0 and 1.5.0.5 and there doesn't seem to be much different in that areas of the site.

Can you upload the default files from your download archive for the following to see if it corrects the problem.

catalog/controller/account/order.php
catalog/model/account/order.php

Guru Member

Post by chapstick » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:57 pm

Simon, thank you for your help.
The problem ended up being that in the old install's "order" table, the fields for currency and value were called 'currency' and 'value' while in the new install, those same fields are called 'currency_code' and 'currency_value'. Once I loaded the correct data to those 2 fields in the 'order' table, the order history is now correct and complete.

Again, thanks for your help.

Post by uksitebuilder » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:34 am

Great Stuff and glad you got it solved.

Guru Member