Post by Maansy » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:20 pm

Daniel wrote:all the other people including you have cuase the problem your selfs! its not a error that happens with a default installation of opencart!

why should i be the one fixing problems you have caused!

and it was one person who they went back a version by overwriting the files. this means they changed some code for the error to happen in the first place.
I have lots of vqmods.
It only happened after installing the latest addon I mentioned before.
So I deleted it and re uploaded all the checkout folders again. And now it's ok. I can checkout normally.
Regarding the error I posted last, maybe the cache still puling some codes. I will try to delete the cache and vqmod cache and hopefully the error won't come back. And if it did, oh well i will bug you again and next time I will make sure I bring you ENGLISH breakfast tea :D

ALL Templates :: 1.5.1+ Templates :: 50%-75% PRICE DROP ONLY at OpencartStuff.com

Post by Daniel » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:58 pm

also make sure your emails are being sent out.

if the email settings are incorrect there will be errors that ajax won;t show.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by Maansy » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:57 pm

I have no problem with emails. Thanks thu :)

ALL Templates :: 1.5.1+ Templates :: 50%-75% PRICE DROP ONLY at OpencartStuff.com

Post by sonico67 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:16 pm

Add button on Modules > Carousel doesn't add the correct fields, I used the famous "Search" and found a topic on this but the issue is still present on current version of OC which was released after this topic was started.

viewtopic.php?f=161&t=41091

Post by sonico67 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:23 am

I did another search to find if this was fixed but got too many results and I don't feel like going through them. :joker:

Admin > Catalog > Products ... it seems to only return any "visible" results when the keyword matches the first word of the product name, if it matches anything else it will not show the products but it will show the quantity on lower right. I tried "Pro" on the opencart demo and only got Product 8, there's 2 more hidden.

Post by yest » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:22 am

sonico67 wrote:I did another search to find if this was fixed but got too many results and I don't feel like going through them. :joker:

Admin > Catalog > Products ... it seems to only return any "visible" results when the keyword matches the first word of the product name, if it matches anything else it will not show the products but it will show the quantity on lower right. I tried "Pro" on the opencart demo and only got Product 8, there's 2 more hidden.
just want to say that i read it and nothing help:

http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... id#p201465

Post by sonico67 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:45 am

Nevermind about the last 2 posts, this is fixed on the newer version. I was using .2 and it seems the demo has not been updated yet. The product search on admin > products still won't show results unless you look up the first word though.

Post by az-vm » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:05 am

az-vm wrote:Hi people,

I'm having a situation here that I am not understand why is happening

When the client logs you out of your account, the utf-8 is lost, and is this the symbol of the Euro: €.
and all the text whit ç ~ ....

But that's happening in the logout page when changing pages is fine.

I also note that in the browser, there it changes the encoding for the European Windows.

Does anyone know what I do to fix?

OC: 1.1.5.3
What files are implecated to the "LOGOUT" from a costumer side ?

I´m having a problem whit this... some one???

Thank´s

Location - Men at Work @ It´s a Mistake

Post by Daniel » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:54 pm

sonico67 wrote:Add button on Modules > Carousel doesn't add the correct fields, I used the famous "Search" and found a topic on this but the issue is still present on current version of OC which was released after this topic was started.

viewtopic.php?f=161&t=41091

works for me. maybe just you!

this is version 1.5.1.3 not 1.5.1.1

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:55 pm

sonico67 wrote:I did another search to find if this was fixed but got too many results and I don't feel like going through them. :joker:

this is how you think something should work. it works how it should work.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:58 pm

az-vm wrote:

When the client logs you out of your account, the utf-8 is lost, and is this the symbol of the Euro: €.

I also note that in the browser, there it changes the encoding for the European Windows.

Thank´s

re add your currency code.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by az-vm » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Daniel wrote:
az-vm wrote:

Thank´s

re add your currency code.

Hi Daniel,

Now i know way this is happend.... i made this modifications on the header... it worked on the version 1.5.1.1
now its doing this strange caracters when logout

On The file catalog/controller/common/header.php

i made this alteration on the line 75:
$this->data['text_logged'] = sprintf($this->language->get('text_logged'), $this->url->link('account/account', '', 'SSL'), $this->customer->getFirstName(), $this->url->link('account/logout', '', 'SSL'));

to:

$this->data['text_logged'] = sprintf($this->language->get('text_logged'), $this->url->link('account/account', '', 'SSL'), $this->url->link('account/logout', '', 'SSL'));

on the lang file:

/common

$_['text_welcome'] = '<a href="%s">ENTER</a> / <a href="%s">REGISTER</a>';
$_['text_logged'] = '<a href="%s">MY ACCOUNT</a> | <b>(</b> <a href="%s">LOGOUT</a> <b>)</b>';
Last edited by az-vm on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by gosulove » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:51 am

Tested on localhost and server and confirm this is an bug....

I finished a few checkouts for testing. When i login the admin i can see the orders are pending and then ....

Reports- Sales - Orders no results are shown at all....

Any idea?

Post by az-vm » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:58 am

gosulove wrote:Tested on localhost and server and confirm this is an bug....

I finished a few checkouts for testing. When i login the admin i can see the orders are pending and then ....

Reports- Sales - Orders no results are shown at all....

Any idea?
I have the same on my OC 1.5.1.3 fresh install

Post by JayJay » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:26 pm

Hello,

I did a default install of v1.5.1.3 and had an issue where I couldn't create an account during the checkout process.
Found the issue listed on this bug thread.
Uploaded controller/checkout folder again (local/remote directories were not same size. Assume ws_ftp did it again)
Account creation on checkout page issue resolved.

I'm really new to opencart but so far I'm impressed. Thank you Daniel and the rest of the Dev Team for your hard work and dedication. This is my first post, and I didn't want it to be all negative.

Post by okmarket » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:51 pm

Daniel wrote:
okmarket wrote:Fatal error: Call to undefined method ModelSaleOrder::getOrderOption() in public_html/xxxxxxl/admin/controller/sale/order.php on line 1794

This is what I get when loged in as admin and do a SALES/ORDER/VIEW/products selection and than click on an uploaded picture

pls help

will post a fix on svn. when its available again.
Daniel, can you give me this bugs svn links for modify my code, thank you.

China Wholesaler
http://www.okmarket.com

David Wei

Location - Guangzhou,China

Post by rph » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:08 pm

Very minor issues.

catalog/language/english/checkout/success.php

Code: Select all

$_['text_customer'] = '<p>Your order has been successfully processed!</p><p>You can view your order history by going to the <a href="%s">my account</a> page and by clicking on <a href="%s">history</a>.</p>If your purchase has an associated download, you can goto the account <a href="%s">downloads</a> page to view them.</p><p>Please direct any questions you have to the <a href="%s">store owner</a>.</p><p>Thanks for shopping with us online!</p>'; 
The opening paragraph tag is missing for the downloads paragraph. "goto" should also be two words.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by FFJim » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:32 am

Issue: Admin > Catalog > Products. When I type in the Product Name to filter products, if I use my mouse to select from the choices it works as expected, but if I use my up or down arrows in the list, the product_id appears in the textbox instead of the description. Since I'm already typing, using the arrows just seems the nature way to select an item.

Post by nyltak » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:17 pm

werepair wrote:Hi, and thanks for the update,not sure if its a bug but i have the following errors in my error logs

2011-10-02 20:26:11 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: shipping_address_id in /home/wwwxxxxx/public_html/catalog/controller/checkout/shipping.php on line 11
2011-10-02 20:41:09 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: payment_address_id in /home/wwwxxxxx/public_html/catalog/controller/checkout/payment.php on line 11

THIS IS line 11

Code: Select all

$shipping_address = $this->model_account_address->getAddress($this->session->data['shipping_address_id']);
best regards
has this been fixed? I am getting this error messege in 1.5.1.3 clean install

Post by bull5-i » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:38 pm

I don't know if it is a bug or not, but on the OC documentation page you have the following:
To award Reward Points, go to SALES - Orders, select an order and click the far right EDIT Link. Then on the ORDER DETAILS Tab, find REWARD POINTS and click the (+) Button.
Unfortunately I do not see the Edit link, only View is there. And when I view the Order I can't seem to find the (+) button anywhere on the Order Details tab to add rewards points for the registered customer.

|V|355 \/\/17|-| 7}{3 |3357, ... [you know the rest]

Commercial mods: New! Questions & Answers PRO - Admin Quick Edit PRO - Product Downloads PRO - Custom Product Tab PRO - New! Product Quick Edit Plus

All mods & extensions by me