Post by Brook » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:23 am

Thank you for your reply. Can you please post your code changes that I need to make. Just want to make sure that I make the right changes to my code. Thank you.

Post by jackelope » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:37 am

I just edited admin/controller/catalog/product_manager.php

find this code:

Code: Select all

'visible' => true
and change to this for all categories you do not want to appear

'visible' => false

Post by nyomanmusdina » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:11 am

I love this mod. Doest it work with latest OC. I intalled OC 1.5.1.1. Thankyou.

NyomanMusdina
http://bali2u.com

Nyoman BGC
Your Balinese Fellow
http://www.baligoodjewelry.com

Location - Bali, Indonesia

Post by victor.gatto » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:53 am

this would be great as a category manager, plus how do i change the product filter from 20 to 200?

Post by edouard » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:45 am

Hi , I also bought this module. I am working on opencart 1.5.0 and the category filter don't work. Anyone has an idea ?

Post by edouard » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Hi

I am working on opencart 1.5.0 and one of my module is using jquery 1.6.1. And when I tried to use your module the Advance filter is not working. This can be a confict between jquery 1.6.1 and 1.4.2 ?

Post by imadam » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:26 am

not sure if this'll get a reply but posting it here any way and hoping for the best.

i've installed it on the site in my sig and after a bit of messing around it finally worked.

the first issue though i've come across is i can't seelct the input field or the advanced filter link, as though there is something over it. i can select it only by clicking higher and then tabbing through but not ideal. any thoughts?

then the bigger issue. i can no longer update or insert new products through the standard method. when i submit to add new one or update existing i just get error page not found with the below link...

index.php?route=catalog/product_manager/update&token=

urgently need a fix as i can't currently do anything without using the script

my opencart carpet cleaning woking guildford and Office Cleaning Services in Guildford

Location - Surrey

Post by imadam » Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:27 am

oh and finally any simple way to get the weight to the quick edit lists?

my opencart carpet cleaning woking guildford and Office Cleaning Services in Guildford

Location - Surrey

Post by d7a7z7e7d » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:26 am

********* ANYONE USING OPENCART 1.5 ************

Search and Advanced Filter does not work due to a critical flaw in OpenCart 1.5. The only way to get this to work is to patch the flaw itself. Apply the following changes (AT YOUR OWN RISK) and Product Manager should work fine again:

Open /system/library/document.php and change line 53 from:

public function getStyles() {
return array_unique($this->styles);
}

TO:

public function getStyles() {
return $this->styles;
}

OpenCart Extensions, Technical Support & Custom Development | Have I helped you?

Location - USA

Post by d7a7z7e7d » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:30 am

imadam wrote:oh and finally any simple way to get the weight to the quick edit lists?
Not really a simple way. I tried doing this already, the complication occurs because weight can be in different formats (oz, lbs, etc). The solution would be to draw a dropdown next to the input but that would require some significant changes and so this feature has been put on the back burner for now.

OpenCart Extensions, Technical Support & Custom Development | Have I helped you?

Location - USA

Post by d7a7z7e7d » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:16 am

Version 1.3 has just been released which finally adds the ability to edit product names! In addition, you can now edit weight and weight class.

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=1581

Location - USA

Post by d7a7z7e7d » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:46 pm

Version 1.4 has just been released which adds support for OpenCart v1.5.2.x as well as the following:
  • Adding "Reward Points" column
  • Adding "Image Filename" column

Location - USA

Post by powerwebgr » Tue May 22, 2012 7:29 pm

hi

I bought your “Product Manager” script for open cart. Transaction ID: 2RK365655M681750S
I installed vqmod then I uploaded files and I tik the check boxes in usergroups

My problem is that when I go "Catalog > Products" I see nothing
…only processing

I have 3 languages installed and my version is 1.4.9.6

please help

Post by Solan » Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:24 am

Hi

I have sent you an email of what the problem is when getting theese errors in the Vqmod log, but since you havent answered i try to post this in here..

---------- Date: 2012-06-21 17:09:30 ~ IP : xxxxxxxxxxxx ----------
REQUEST URI : /admin/index.php?route=catalog/product/option&token=355cb0a07932c234c7d675c232394884&option_id=1&option_value_id=43
MOD DETAILS:
modFile : /home2/xxxxxxxx/public_html/vqmod/xml/z.2.Product_Manager.xml
id : Product Manager
version : 1.1
vqmver : 1.2.3
author : doug@kulakconsulting.net
SEARCH NOT FOUND (ABORTING MOD): $this->url->link('catalog/product'

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Post by nlee » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:38 pm

powerwebgr wrote:hi

I bought your “Product Manager” script for open cart. Transaction ID: 2RK365655M681750S

…only processing

please help
I am having the exact same problem though I only have one language installed (English) and my version of OpenCart is 1.4.9... any help please?

Post by nabuhonodozor » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:09 pm

Ive just bought Your extension but facing major flaw in it.
Sorting columns dont work in admin product list. I have OC 1.5.4.1
If I uninstall Your extension I can sort columns again but not whan Your module is active.
Please help.

Post by Solan » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:37 pm

Hi there.. i dont know if its this vQmod that is causing some troubble on my site.

I get erros in my error log and the site shuts down now and then..

2012-10-08 5:57:34 - PHP Notice:  Error: Query execution was interrupted<br />Error No: 1317<br />SELECT DISTINCT *, pd.name AS name, p.image, m.image AS manufacturers_image, m.name AS manufacturer, (SELECT price FROM product_discount pd2 WHERE pd2.product_id = p.product_id AND pd2.customer_group_id = '8' AND pd2.quantity = '1' AND ((pd2.date_start = '0000-00-00' OR pd2.date_start < NOW()) AND (pd2.date_end = '0000-00-00' OR pd2.date_end > NOW())) ORDER BY pd2.priority ASC, pd2.price ASC LIMIT 1) AS discount, (SELECT price FROM product_special ps WHERE ps.product_id = p.product_id AND ps.customer_group_id = '8' AND ((ps.date_start = '0000-00-00' OR ps.date_start < NOW()) AND (ps.date_end = '0000-00-00' OR ps.date_end > NOW())) ORDER BY ps.priority ASC, ps.price ASC LIMIT 1) AS special, (SELECT points FROM product_reward pr WHERE pr.product_id = p.product_id AND customer_group_id = '8') AS reward, (SELECT ss.name FROM stock_status ss WHERE ss.stock_status_id = p.stock_status_id AND ss.language_id = '2') AS stock_status, (SELECT wcd.unit FROM weight_class_description wcd WHERE p.weight_class_id = wcd.weight_class_id AND wcd.language_id = '2') AS weight_class, (SELECT lcd.unit FROM length_class_description lcd WHERE p.length_class_id = lcd.length_class_id AND lcd.language_id = '2') AS length_class, (SELECT AVG(rating) AS total FROM review r1 WHERE r1.product_id = p.product_id AND r1.status = '1' GROUP BY r1.product_id) AS rating, (SELECT COUNT(*) AS total FROM review r2 WHERE r2.product_id = p.product_id AND r2.status = '1' GROUP BY r2.product_id) AS reviews, p.sort_order FROM product p LEFT JOIN product_description pd ON (p.product_id = pd.product_id) LEFT JOIN product_to_store p2s ON (p.product_id = p2s.product_id) LEFT JOIN manufacturer m ON (p.manufacturer_id = m.manufacturer_id) WHERE p.product_id = '8031' AND pd.language_id = '2' AND p.status > 0 AND p.date_available <= NOW() AND p2s.store_id = '0' in /home2/xxxx/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
2012-10-08 5:57:34 - PHP Notice:  Error: MySQL server has gone away<br />Error No: 2006<br />SELECT * FROM language in /home2/xxxxx/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
Is this something that you think could have to do with productmanager vQmod?

Post by Urban26 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:37 pm

I'm having the same problem. Same version as well. It was working fine for the last few years and then suddenly out of the blue this happened. I reinstalled but no luck.
Could it be a java issue?
nlee wrote:
powerwebgr wrote:hi

…only processing

please help
I am having the exact same problem though I only have one language installed (English) and my version of OpenCart is 1.4.9... any help please?