Post by SaDLoVe » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:21 pm

hi guys i have two main problems after upgrade from 1512 to 1513

first important error is when open any product it says

Code: Select all

Notice: Error: Unknown column 'sort_order' in 'order clause'
Error No: 1054
SELECT * FROM product_image WHERE product_id = '78' ORDER BY sort_order ASC in /home/alblueto/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
second error is while check out in step #5 payment method it says

Code: Select all

syntaxerror json.parse unexpected character
there's another problems in admin but its not big as these so please help me to solve these problem first

http://www.albluetooth.com

b.r.
Last edited by SaDLoVe on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Location - GB

Post by Qphoria » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:37 pm

Bad things happen when directions aren't followed. Try reading the "upgrade.txt" file that comes with the upgrade

Administrator

Post by SaDLoVe » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Qphoria wrote:Bad things happen when directions aren't followed. Try reading the "upgrade.txt" file that comes with the upgrade
beLeive me i read over 10 times i didn't found any answer and i made some search also i found one case but he didn't show how did he solve it

B.r.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D

Location - GB

Post by SaDLoVe » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:36 pm

STEP 1. BACKUP YOUR EXISTING STORE FILES AND DATABASE!!! done
STEP 2. Upload ALL new files on top of your current install EXCEPT config.php and admin/config.php done
STEP 3. Browse to http://www.yourstore.com/shop/install done
STEP 4. The installer should direct you to the upgrade process. If you see the install steps, then you overwrote your config files. Restore them as the upgrade needs the existing config.php and admin/config.php files.
STEP 5. Click "Upgrade". After a few seconds you should see the upgrade success page. Follow the steps.it came with blank page but when refresh the store are working fine
STEP 6. Post any upgrade script errors problems in the forums
STEP 7. Clear any cookies in your browser to avoid getting token errors.
STEP 8. Load the admin page & press Ctrl+F5 twice to force the browser to update the css changes.done
STEP 9. Goto Admin->Users->User Groups and Edit the Top Adminstrator group. Check All boxes. done
STEP 10. Goto Admin and Edit the main System Settings. Update all fields and click save, even if nothing changed. done
STEP 11. Load the store front & press Ctrl+F5 twice to force the browser to update the css changes. done

Location - GB

Post by SaDLoVe » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:45 pm

i think the problem is here

STEP 5. Click "Upgrade". After a few seconds you should see the upgrade success page. Follow the steps.it came with blank page but when refresh the store are working fine

should i reinstall again ?

b.r.

Location - GB

Post by SaDLoVe » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:43 pm

i reinsatall again and every thing is fine now

thank you

Location - GB