Post by Hashishim » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:56 am

can this be used if you have custom fields for your products, please let me know, as I have 5 custom product fields and would liek to use this if it can support it, or if you can direct me how to adjust it to reflect it.

Post by Mike Guenther » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:14 am

Got it working-thanks to the Apsona support staff!

Thank you very much guys!!!!

Post by Mike Guenther » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:53 am

Been reading and watching some of the demo videos and I have a quick question. Can Apsona export product options selected from each product?

I have several product options for each product that will have its own SKU and weight assigned to it. Can Apsona export this into a .CSV file?

It doesnt appear Apsona is importing my various product options from opencart into Apsona. I have been trying to import product records, and my option for color, for example, isnt showing up for available fields even though it is setup in my cart?

Any ideas?

Post by Mike Guenther » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:21 am

If it helps, I am also noticing that I dont even have a product attributes tab either?

Post by Agnico » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:16 pm

Mike Guenther wrote:Got it working-thanks to the Apsona support staff!

Mike, I have the same problem with version 1.5.1.3 How did you solve this issue?

Post by moneycarlo » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:44 am

any word on supporting product options or attributes?

Post by moneycarlo » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:47 am

Agnico wrote:
Mike Guenther wrote:Got it working-thanks to the Apsona support staff!

Mike, I have the same problem with version 1.5.1.3 How did you solve this issue?
probably need to add execute permissions to the files you uploaded. I had to and it then worked fine.

Post by mrlips » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:23 pm

hey, i love this shopadmin, but i have encounterd a problem , i am using the german version of opencart, the newest ocie version, i did install apsona shopadmin w/o any problems now when i try to import my .csv file allways the same error appears, meter, zentimeter, kilogramm, gramm, nothing seems to be a proper lenght or weightclass, i was allready tryin to change the classes in the backend of opencart but it still appeared, is there any chance to fix this bug?

i am using apsona version v1.11-b

and OpenCart v.1.4.9.5

for any feedback i would be very greatfull :P

thanks a lot

Post by Digital Sushi » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:33 pm

You could try the following:

1. In your OpenCart settings set your weight and length classes
2. Add a test product to the website through the OpenCart admin
3. Open Apsona and export a product list, including the weight and length classes

This should give you an idea of what ShopAdmin's values are.

Location - South Africa

Post by apsona » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:13 am

Recently we have seen several cases where the OpenCart database contains extra spaces after the weight class name, and that causes this issue. For example, if you open up the weight_class_description table with phpMyAdmin, you will see that there is an extra space after "Pound" (it should be 'Pound' but it is 'Pound '). This causes Apsona to fail to find the match for the 'Pound' weight class, so it complains. You can see this extra space in the original OpenCart distribution, in insert statement in the opencart.sql file.

The best remedy is to remove the space via phpMyAdmin.

Hope this helps.
Apsona
http://apsona.com/shopadmin

Post by Digital Sushi » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:14 am

Will Aposna ever be adding more to the software? Things like adding tags? etc/

Location - South Africa

Post by mrlips » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:40 am

i am not able to solve it, i was tryin it like you told me and that is what is coming out of it :(

1 11 '4' is not a valid Length class
1 32 '1' is not a valid Weight class

i did try to remove the space in phpmyadmin, but it did not help, i did create a test item and export it, and still the same error :(

Post by apsona » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:52 am

mrlips - can you post a sample portion of the CSV file you're trying to import?

Also, if you click Settings - Table info, and then click the 'Product' row on the left (for the Product table), you will see the Fields panel on the bottom right. Click the 'CSV' button in top right of the Fields panel, and it will give you a list of the fields and picklist values set up in your cart. That might help you determine what you should put in your import CSV.

Post by mrlips » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:55 am

sec, i will post it , thanks for the prompt help

could not up the .csv so i just did up it to mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/file/kdu5gthhh ... oduct2.csv

Post by mrlips » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:22 am

some1 of the staff was so kind to help me , but we could not solve it yet , i hope some1 of the staff can help me-

Post by mrlips » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:59 pm

i did solve it , i changed the version and all works fine now :) apsona is awesome

Post by ironband » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Hi,

I'm using 1.4.9.6 with apsona, and trying to create a report which will show all orders on which I collected sales tax as well as how much tax was collected. I create the report alright, but no matter what I do, the tax field always shows the rate rather than the amount paid. The tax field is still formatted as currency, though, so in my case it always shows $8.75 (the tax rate is set at 8.75%). Does anyone else have this problem and/or a workaround?

Post by losvre » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:58 am

Merry Christmas to all,

I have signed up and downloaded apsona but when type the path to apsona_install.php I get the error "the page you request is not found"

I have managed to install it before in another shop but when I tried 1-2 days after the upload of the files.

Cheers

Post by Mike Guenther » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:13 pm

What is an easy way to filter out abandoned orders through this? Opencart compiles a lot of these and my reports are worthless unless I can weed these out through Apsona?

Thanks!

Post by adi_555 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:56 am

Just wanted to understand the security concerns for OC with this mod.

As the core files are on remote location, does this mean our data is accessible to people at Apsona? and what are the procedures to uninstall this thing?