Post by eddshouse » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:53 pm

thanks for the response but is there anyway to fix it or do i have to abandon my site, as if people cant checkout then whats the point!!

Post by Daniel » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:21 pm

well i'mn sorry i can not guess what changes you have done to your site. the last guy had install a payment gateway that did not come with opencart and not told me.

what languages, payment, methods shipping methods have you installed. most likely their is something missing.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by eddshouse » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:02 am

hi Daniel,
I have installed paypal standard, cash on del, Pickup From Store, Weight Based Shipping, english. No extra mods or anything, pretty much as installed.

Post by Daniel » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:32 pm

eddshouse wrote:hi Daniel,
I have installed paypal standard, cash on del, Pickup From Store, Weight Based Shipping, english. No extra mods or anything, pretty much as installed.

try uninstalling them and testing them one by one. if one fails you know that that extension is missing something.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by Hashishim » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Hi there,

I am also getting this error, mostly JsonParse unexpected error.

I do know why the problem arises perhaps my coding is wrongly done, Before I pa for a particular module linked to one of my payment gateways as a test to see whether it can work I edited the controller file called banktransfer.php to access or get values of new fields I have created for the Products. Where if one field is set it chooses the custom field (which is a deposit price/figure) as part of the amount that needs to be paid.

But as I said when i changed it to get those fields even adjusting the model files accordingly it gives the error. Please help me

For the Bank Transfer.php. I wish to call 5 fields from 3 different Tables. Namely,

Customer Email Address;
Customer ID;
Order ID;
Product Name;
Deposit Amount/Price.

What I am trying to do is if the deposit field is set, for the payment method to draw the above fields instead of processing it like normal.

Post by maffe » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:14 pm

I have same issue with 1.5.1.1 and dutch language. This error comes up when i buy a Cadeaubon (dutch for Gift Vouchers). Then at the end you have no shipping methods. Normally with gifts, there will be send an email...
Please can someone fix this, it is a nasty issue

Location - Lelystad

Post by Hashishim » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:11 am

I solved it, Get firebug for firfox, and sue it to debug and find the error.

As someone mentioned before, the json parse error usually means that one of the php files or tpl files there is an error there with the coding.

So I used that firebug extension and found the error and adjusted it, and now works beautifully:) To an extent i successfully made a using round about methods a Pre Order System and a Deposit system with OC by using the statuses, and duplicating the free checkout, and making payment on the order info page :)

The only issue now is the pagination it showing on the top of the page the page numebrs ir ather show in the bottom next to where it states page 1 of 7 (showing .. ) etc I cannot find the file to adjust that!

Post by Qphoria » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:53 am

IE actually shows the full error in the alert message.... but still would be nice if the ajax popup passed the full php error in their own words rather than the broken html

Administrator

Post by Hashishim » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:03 am

By the way Qphoria, have a quick question pff topic, any idea how I can change the location of the navigation for the pagination bit?

At the moment it is stuck on the top of the header by welcome part, And not next to where it shows the page 1 of 7 (showing 7 of 7)

I found the css but i changed settings there but that part still wont move. Could you help?

Post by inspira » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:47 am

Hi every one! I still having this problem on the checkout! :( on my site http://beta.swi-tec.com/shop

I tried to deactivate all paymend and shipping modules and try with other ones but didnt' work.

An tried to deactivate all lenguages except english too.

Anybody can Help me?

Thanks!

Post by affect » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:12 am

Firebug is really useful when debugging such issues. On your site I see your order model returns a notice along with the JSON response:

Code: Select all

<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index:  invoice_prefix in <b>/var/www/264/htdocs/shop/catalog/model/checkout/order.php</b> on line <b>4</b>{"output":"<div ... etc
That's why it fails. You'll have to find out what's the problem with invoice_prefix.

MultiMerch Marketplace for OpenCart

Post by inspira » Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:16 am

Thanks for your reply! I'm not so good with php, and really have no idea about what can be the invoice_prefix :S

Post by lawyevara » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:12 pm

inspira wrote:Thanks for your reply! I'm not so good with php, and really have no idea about what can be the invoice_prefix :S
This is a prefix you can use for each of your clients.

Post by XueWei » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:06 pm

http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 38#p209738

i solved my same problem with the ^ link~~