Post by stormy » Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:00 pm

For some reason when I go to the demo site for opencart I can not see the rotating header. Now let me say i can see it fine in IE but not Chrome or Firefox. All of my flash and java are all up to date. What gives? Anyone have any insight? Having same issue on different machines as well. Thanks for any input.

PS I spent several minutes searching with no results.

Post by uksitebuilder » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:22 pm

2 possible reasons

1. you have an addon such as noscript that is blocking javascript

2. one of your addons has gone wonky.

To check - click 'Help' 'Restart with Addons Disabled'

If it works after that, then you need to enable each addon, one at a time until you find the culprit.

Guru Member

Location - United Kindgom

Post by stormy » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:14 am

Thank you sir for the follow up. I tried that with the same result. Any other ideas?

Post by uksitebuilder » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:07 am

So, you disabled all add-ons and it was still the same ?

If it is happening on different machines too then I can not see it is the browser.

I can only think Maybe some sort of firewall or anti-virus you have installed could be blocking, but strange it works in other browsers.

It works fine for me and pretty much most other people too, so has to be something your end, but what I can not put a finger on I'm afraid.

Guru Member

Location - United Kindgom

Post by stormy » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:35 am

I'll be damned. I cant for the life of me figure out what it is. Chrome and firefox on two separate machines at my home will not display that. Only IE will. And like you said; I couldn't find anything about this posted because Im the only poor #$%^ that has the problem. lol

Thank you again.