Post by dmkilgus » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:11 pm

Have you ever contemplated putting a commission tracking system in the software. That would be something.... Every customer would be tied to a "sales person" and the order would generate some sort of commission $ that would be added to the salesman commissions for the month. It would just be a reporting function and then manually clearing for the month.

dale

Post by Geek » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:10 am

That actually sounds like something that would be a module or a library add on package and not something that would be hard coded into the core system.

Not everyone would need or use that feature, so there is no reason to bloat the core system files with code that would not be generalized to everyone. But, it is a nice suggestion. I am gonna look into something for that and see if I can come up with something like that.

Location - Cyberspace, the final frontier...

Post by dmkilgus » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:53 am

That would be awesome to find a plug in... thanks!

Post by manola » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:32 am

I dont understand the PRICE book and LIST price...and i guess its not suitable to my needs.
sonnerie portable mp3 - Sonnerie portable MP3 est en effet unpouvoir de l'innovation technologique. Êtes-vous familier avec cette sonnerie portable?