Post by Daniel » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:12 am

With the release of OpenCart 1.5.1.1 we need a new BUG topic.

You can download OC 1.5.1.1 from our Download Page.

If you find issues with OC 1.5.1.1 you need to start using google code issue tracker.

http://code.google.com/p/opencart/issues/list

DO NOT POST ALL YOU PROBLEMS/QUESTIONS THERE, MAKE SURE THEY ARE BUGS!

And not things because you do not understand the way 1.5.x works.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:06 pm

resave your extension modules if you are having errors about column left or right

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Blnukem » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:07 am

When using a "custom template" OC still reads the default CSS path.

SOURCE SHOWS:
catalog/view/theme/default/stylesheet/stylesheet.css"

SHOULD BE:
catalog/view/theme/CustomTemplate/stylesheet/stylesheet.css"

Post by Maansy » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:13 am

Blnukem wrote:When using a "custom template" OC still reads the default CSS path.

SOURCE SHOWS:
catalog/view/theme/default/stylesheet/stylesheet.css"

SHOULD BE:
catalog/view/theme/CustomTemplate/stylesheet/stylesheet.css"
Open /common/header.tpl inside the CustomTemplate folder and edit every "default" with "CustomTemplate"

This Is not a bug

ALL Templates :: 1.5.1+ Templates :: 50%-75% PRICE DROP ONLY at OpencartStuff.com

Post by op_user » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:47 pm

Affiliate commission includes shipping charges. Normally, shipping charges do not count as commission.

I am waiting for Open Cart 3.0

Post by perezosogato » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:54 pm

1. free shipping not working.
2. customize shipping method seems not working...

Post by ricardo21 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:36 pm

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual That corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_X_REQUESTED_WITH in / usr / local / lib / php /' at line 1
Error No: 1064
Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_X_REQUESTED_WITH in / usr / local / lib / php / foot.php on line 3

good night.

despite having already successfully made backup´s in my OC's Version v1.5.1.1 without any problems other times, in my last attempt, after performing a backup and then the restore of the site the above message appeared.

suggestions that may fix this bug are welcome
thanks in advanced

Post by crazypetfood » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:30 pm

I am not sure how many revisions this bug goes back to...

I am using 1.5.1.1, if you look at your .hitaccess.txt file you will see..

<FilesMatch "\.(tpl|ini|log|txt)">

When you try to access the page in Firefox it says forbidden, for example type in yoururl.com/robots.txt..

The simple way to solve this is to edit the file and change the line to..

<FilesMatch "\.(tpl|ini|log)">

I also believe that you need to edit the robots.txt file and change the line that says sitemap:text to change, change this to sitemap.xml, or whatever your sitemap.xml path is, mine is the root.

This is not the OC generated sitemap extension, I used a free online generator to greate mine, I then uploaded to the root of my site, hence myurl.com/sitemap.xml

I have posted this on the google bugs site, not the sitemap though
Last edited by crazypetfood on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SEO Essex
SEO Services London
Website SEO Essex

Post by Daniel » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:41 pm

perezosogato wrote:1. free shipping not working.
2. customize shipping method seems not working...

works fine for me. maybe you should set some of your products to require shipping.

or

Sub-Total amount needed before the free shipping module becomes available.

in fact do some research before posting things as a bug. this is a bug thread not your personal problem solver.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:42 pm

ricardo21 wrote:Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual That corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_X_REQUESTED_WITH in / usr / local / lib / php /' at line 1
Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_X_REQUESTED_WITH in / usr / local / lib / php / foot.php on line 3

good night.

despite having already successfully made backup´s in my OC's Version v1.5.1.1 without any problems other times, in my last attempt, after performing a backup and then the restore of the site the above message appeared.

thanks in advanced
your system is trying to include a file that opencart does not call. please contact your host about this.

i found a solution to your problem here:

http://www.martintobing.com/archives/52

000webhost.com includes hidden tracking scripts.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:09 pm

First thanks to all, especially Daniel and Q, for the hard work in getting Opencart 1.5.1.1 done.

Just a small bug report:

The sample database coming with Opencart 1.5.1.1 has wrong entries in the 'banner_image' table, in the field 'link': Most of them start with '/index.php?route=product/manufacturer/product.....' instead of 'index.php?route=product/manufacturer/product.....', these should be relative links, otherwise they won't work in .e.g. the carousel module when Opencart is installed in a sub-folder.

Perhaps this could be enforced in the admin/controller/design/banner.php, in function validateForm, to ensure the links are relative and don't start with a '/'.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by fido-x » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:20 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:The sample database coming with Opencart 1.5.1.1 has wrong entries in the 'banner_image' table, in the field 'link': Most of them start with '/index.php?route=product/manufacturer/product.....' instead of 'index.php?route=product/manufacturer/product.....', these should be relative links, otherwise they won't work in .e.g. the carousel module when Opencart is installed in a sub-folder.
Either remove the "/" or put a dot before it, like so "./"

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia

Post by noidea » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:43 am

google_base error.

I created the google base file name with the xml extention.

Sent the feed as- website name/index.php?route=feed/google_base

It came back with the said error.

The google base details state [ Detected file format: Text ] so i looked at the base.php coding and found [$output = '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>';] in line 5, i'm no coder but that seems right to me.

I was also getting a lot of [PHP Notice: Undefined index: weight_class in /home/####/public_html/catalog/controller/feed/google_base.php on line 78] error logs.

I don't know why google base is detacting the feed as txt.

As descibed in this thread- http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9867

Location - UK

Post by eka7a » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:05 am

noidea wrote:google_base error.

I created the google base file name with the xml extention.

Sent the feed as- website name/index.php?route=feed/google_base

It came back with the said error.

The google base details state [ Detected file format: Text ] so i looked at the base.php coding and found [$output = '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>';] in line 5, i'm no coder but that seems right to me.

I was also getting a lot of [PHP Notice: Undefined index: weight_class in /home/####/public_html/catalog/controller/feed/google_base.php on line 78] error logs.

I don't know why google base is detacting the feed as txt.

As descibed in this thread- http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9867
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 80#p177417

Windows 11 Pro Digital License Key

Location - Türkiye

Post by noidea » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:18 am

@ eka7a

Thank you, that fixed the problem :)

Location - UK

Post by sanne » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:15 am

The latest product module does not distinct between shops.
It does not show the latest products for that particular shop.

There is no place where you can define a different welcome text for additional shops.

That's my 2 bytes sofar...

Greetings,
Sanne

Mikado martial arts -martial arts books and DVD's
Tai chi toko - Everything for tai chi and Qigong
The pocket-stick shop - kubotans and tactical flashlights

Location - Almelo

Post by ricardo21 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:43 am

Daniel wrote:
ricardo21 wrote:Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual That corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_X_REQUESTED_WITH in / usr / local / lib / php /' at line 1

good night.

thanks in advanced
your system is trying to include a file that opencart does not call. please contact your host about this.

i found a solution to your problem here:

http://www.martintobing.com/archives/52

000webhost.com includes hidden tracking scripts.
Daniel,

i appreciate your help, but disabling analytics didn´t solve this problem.

i´ve contacted my host and they said:

"I just check your phpmyadmin and it is working just fine

we recently upgrade mysql to the latest version so check to see if you have code that need to be adjust to work with the new version."

any more suggestions?
thanks

Post by Daniel » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:24 pm

change hosts. your system is trying to include a file that opencart does not call. there is no file called foot.php in opencart.

its down to your host. change hosts if they can not fix the problem.

its like what the guy says here:

/usr/local/lib/php/foot.php isn’t a file used in Opencart. PHP might not be properly installed on your server. Talk to your web hosting.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by freshbreeze » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:00 pm

A couple of things I noticed:

1) Affiliate module uninstalled but footer link to affiliate registration page still on website & is active. (everything should disable)
2) Order total - reward points disabled but reward points field still shown in product pages.(everything should disable)
3) Gift vouchers disabled but you can still purchase them via the link in footer.(everything should disable)
4) No horizontal scroll bar in Firefox 3.6.18 when page minimised (this happend with 1.5.0.5 too)
5) Manufacturer carousel module a bit wonky in IE6 SP3 - no arrow & it shows all images, page format screwed and images stick out to right
6) IE6 again - in thickbox (?) for enlarged images - no images for X to close & arrow for next/ back or image around pic name
7) Sort By Price filter - it doesn't consider the specials price, just sorts by original price of product so prices not ordered properly.

BTW - I at first noticed something odd about add to cart buttons/ emptying cart but I hadn't yet uploaded my correct php.ini :bang: - adding to cart is ok today :) see how that goes.
Last edited by freshbreeze on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Location - UK

Post by stoyankyosev » Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:47 pm

I can confirm that free checkout does not work in 1.5.1.1