Post by Killerj » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:29 am

scmKORE wrote:Fresh install, deleted all products from before and added my own categories and brands and when I try to add a product I get this error.

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined index: weight_class_id in /home/starcra2/public_html/store/admin/controller/catalog/product.php on line 911Notice: Undefined index: length_class_id in /home/starcra2/public_html/store/admin/controller/catalog/product.php on line 951
EDIT: I downloaded opencart from the website like 3 hours ago. No mods no updates nothing, just a fresh first time install.
I've got the same error. Just installed the last uploaded version from Google Code. I suppose it includes r497 fix as well. Posted it in the Issues List at Google Code.

Post by Daniel » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:19 am

trying to fix this now. i did a minor update last night to remove redundent data but maybe i mixed some files up and some old bugs came back.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:37 am

scmKORE wrote:
PetracheNicolae wrote:i have tried again. have deleated all, created a new database, uploaded opencart latest version from download page and install it. deleted the install folder, deleted old htaccess, renamed the htaccess.txt in htaccess and after entered in shop and in admin. in shop, compare is fine now. in admin, hiting backup button opens the page with the old problems (lots of errors) and i see olso that version is showned as 1.5.0 again? properties of the opencart archive downloaded show size 8.28 MB (8,686,977 bytes), created Today, July 22, 2011, 10:50:36 PM. do you want me to give you a private message with the data to access the site and admin?
Same thing on my end with the version and backing up. Fresh install no mods nothing inserted.

scmKORE, PetracheNicolae

it would help if i knew what the errors where!!!

so i'm not guessing. if its columns and modules you need to uninstall all your moduules in the admin then re add them again.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:43 am

Melon wrote:
naz_eg wrote:I get these errors on Home page:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/cdkeyshere.com/httpdocs/151/catalog/controller/common/column_left.php on line 49
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/cdkeyshere.com/httpdocs/151/catalog/controller/common/column_right.php on line 49
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/cdkeyshere.com/httpdocs/151/catalog/controller/common/content_top.php on line 49
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/vhosts/cdkeyshere.com/httpdocs/151/catalog/controller/common/content_bottom.php on line 49

P.S: I couldn't write this in Bug thread because it seen unavailable now.
uninstall all your modules then add them again

uninstall all your modules then reinstall.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:17 pm

Melon wrote:Image

Product totals dont add up correctly on refined search but correct drop down menu

fixed in svn:

http://code.google.com/p/opencart/sourc ... tegory.php

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by PetracheNicolae » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Daniel wrote:
scmKORE wrote:
PetracheNicolae wrote:i have tried again. have deleated all, created a new database, uploaded opencart latest version from download page and install it. deleted the install folder, deleted old htaccess, renamed the htaccess.txt in htaccess and after entered in shop and in admin. in shop, compare is fine now. in admin, hiting backup button opens the page with the old problems (lots of errors) and i see olso that version is showned as 1.5.0 again? properties of the opencart archive downloaded show size 8.28 MB (8,686,977 bytes), created Today, July 22, 2011, 10:50:36 PM. do you want me to give you a private message with the data to access the site and admin?
Same thing on my end with the version and backing up. Fresh install no mods nothing inserted.

scmKORE, PetracheNicolae

it would help if i knew what the errors where!!!

so i'm not guessing. if its columns and modules you need to uninstall all your moduules in the admin then re add them again.
Hello daniel. the errors are the same as i told you before. here is the screenshoot from before post. after a new version dowloaded last night and clean installed the errors are similar. no, modifications, no modules added, just simple installation

Attachments

1.jpg

1.jpg (128.47 KiB) Viewed 4203 times

Post by lovac24 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:25 pm

Hallo,

who can help me with my issue? I have upgraded from Opencart 1.4.x to 1.5.1

Have some errors during upgrade but i have fixed it. Now i have a problem that i can not solve so i am waiting somebody to help me??

I have added Feautured and Latest module as a Layout: Home and Position: Content Top also the same with a Banner

The problem is when i click on any product to see the detailed desciption or when i click on any information on the same page is still to see the Banner, Feautured and Latest module and this is very ugly.

So what can be the issue?? Check it out on my Webshop www.technodiscount24.com

TECHNODISCOUNT24 - BUY WITH ALERTPAY AND MONEYBOOKERS
Free Shipping Worldwide and Cheapest Prices
Buy Gadgets on the best Alertpay Shop

Post by Daniel » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:59 pm

lovac24 wrote:Hallo,

who can help me with my issue? I have upgraded from Opencart 1.4.x to 1.5.1

Have some errors during upgrade but i have fixed it. Now i have a problem that i can not solve so i am waiting somebody to help me??

I have added Feautured and Latest module as a Layout: Home and Position: Content Top also the same with a Banner

The problem is when i click on any product to see the detailed desciption or when i click on any information on the same page is still to see the Banner, Feautured and Latest module and this is very ugly.

So what can be the issue?? Check it out on my Webshop http://www.technodiscount24.com

this is not the upgrade support thread! its bug reports for a clean install of 1.5.1

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:06 pm

PetracheNicolae

you say you hit backup then tried to restore the file is that correct?

or are you trying to restore from 1.5.0?

because if you are restoring from 1.5.0 then you are wasting my time by not explaining this.

I have just done a backup and restore with a new installation and it worked perfectly.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:07 pm

also i'm going to start deleting peoples threads who are having trouble with restoring there data! this is not the thread for bad upgrades!

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Blnukem » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:28 pm

PetracheNicolae I two also reported that same bug fresh install, untouched, same issue but the issue was just past by.

Post by PetracheNicolae » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:40 pm

Daniel wrote:PetracheNicolae

because if you are restoring from 1.5.0 then you are wasting my time by not explaining this.

I have just done a backup and restore with a new installation and it worked perfectly.

no no. i just entered on backup section. not try to restore or upload anything. just entered the module. when i enter the backup section, i have a complete page of errors, if i scroll down will eventualy go to the page wich is looking s in the screenshot. this confuses me. why some of us have certain problems and other do not have?

Post by Daniel » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:55 pm

PetracheNicolae wrote:
Daniel wrote:PetracheNicolae

no no. i just entered on backup section. not try to restore or upload anything. just entered the module. when i enter the backup section, i have a complete page of errors, if i scroll down will eventualy go to the page wich is looking s in the screenshot. this confuses me. why some of us have certain problems and other do not have?
pm me access to your admin please.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by i2Paq » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Using SVN-498 and clicking on a category I see:

Notice: Undefined variable: category in /var/www/vhosts/oc-directory.info/subdomains/150/httpdocs/catalog/controller/product/category.php on line 130Notice: Undefined variable: category in /var/www/vhosts/oc-directory.info/subdomains/150/httpdocs/catalog/controller/product/category.php on line 130

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by Daniel » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:09 pm

i2Paq wrote:Using SVN-498 and clicking on a category I see:

Notice: Undefined variable: category in /var/www/vhosts/oc-directory.info/subdomains/150/httpdocs/catalog/controller/product/category.php on line 130Notice: Undefined variable: category in /var/www/vhosts/oc-directory.info/subdomains/150/httpdocs/catalog/controller/product/category.php on line 130

thanks.

post stuff from the svn in the bug tracker please.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by i2Paq » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:20 pm

Daniel wrote:
i2Paq wrote:Using SVN-498 and clicking on a category I see:

thanks.

post stuff from the svn in the bug tracker please.
Done!

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by PetracheNicolae » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:05 pm

no no. i just entered on backup section. not try to restore or upload anything. just entered the module. when i enter the backup section, i have a complete page of errors, if i scroll down will eventualy go to the page wich is looking s in the screenshot. this confuses me. why some of us have certain problems and other do not have?[/quote]

pm me access to your admin please.[/quote]

hello daniel. i think i found why i had errors when entering the backup page. i have reinstalled again and during install i have noticed 2 things:
1.Magic Quotes GPC: On Off - so a red atention mark here-doesn't seems to count anyway to this problem -will contact host about this
2.Database Prefix: - this made the diference. till 1.5 i have always left it blank and no problem. something must have changed in the meantime and maybee you should put asterix as required becouse this time i have added a oc_ in that field and surprise, now i do not have any errors on backup page. can you please confirm this as a requirement? thanks

Post by Melon » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:18 pm

Daniel wrote:
Melon wrote:Image

Product totals dont add up correctly on refined search but correct drop down menu

fixed in svn:

http://code.google.com/p/opencart/sourc ... tegory.php

there is a typo

129 $data = array(
130 'filter_category_id' => $category['category_id'],
131 'filter_sub_category' => true
132 );
134 $product_total = $this->model_catalog_product->getTotalProducts($data);

should be

129 $data = array(
130 'filter_category_id' => $result['category_id'],
131 'filter_sub_category' => true
132 );
134 $product_total = $this->model_catalog_product->getTotalProducts($data);

Post by Daniel » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:38 pm

PetracheNicolae wrote:no no. i just entered on backup section. not try to restore or upload anything. just entered the module. when i enter the backup section, i have a complete page of errors, if i scroll down will eventualy go to the page wich is looking s in the screenshot. this confuses me. why some of us have certain problems and other do not have?
pm me access to your admin please.[/quote]

hello daniel. i think i found why i had errors when entering the backup page. i have reinstalled again and during install i have noticed 2 things:
1.Magic Quotes GPC: On Off - so a red atention mark here-doesn't seems to count anyway to this problem -will contact host about this
2.Database Prefix: - this made the diference. till 1.5 i have always left it blank and no problem. something must have changed in the meantime and maybee you should put asterix as required becouse this time i have added a oc_ in that field and surprise, now i do not have any errors on backup page. can you please confirm this as a requirement? thanks[/quote]

i have tested with and without a db prefix and could not replicate your error.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by opencartisalright » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:46 pm

Using OC 1.5.1

When not logged in as a customer, when you click on the link to your order history in the order confirmation and order update notification e-mails, you will get the following PHP error page.

2011-07-23 11:28:53 - PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: order_id in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/catalog/controller/account/order.php on line 110

2011-07-23 11:28:53 - PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/index.php:104) in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq-system_engine_controller.php on line 28

2011-07-23 11:28:53 - PHP Warning:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/index.php:104) in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq-system_engine_controller.php on line 29
Screen Shot 2011-07-23 at 6.37.26 PM.png

Screen Shot 2011-07-23 at 6.37.26 PM.png (43.45 KiB) Viewed 4149 times